soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I’m struggling to get the lexi secret path. I ignored lexi on plane and bar, went full Leyla and avoided relationship points with Erynn. Am I supposed to build Erynn points to a certain level instead please?

On my play throughs Leyla/Lexi’s mam gets in tub.
Do you help Erynn with her blackmail problem ?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Yes but I generally avoid all the +1 relationship gains which may be my problem?
That's the problem,
make sure you have enough relationships points with her(always stay friendly,help her)
but no advances,and don't fall in love with her.

Reactions: BazW

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
OMG , NOT YOU AGAIN , OK Nikki is NOT LI for me OK you have her , casue NO debat with you again after what you did with my beloved Val. :devilish::devilish::mad:
You guys can have Val , Cara , Nikki, Layla, Elena , Gabi , Iris just leave me Erynn and share Alexis with me on the weekends
Well...I don't share guys....so me Nikki and Erynn will just sit a right over here and watch you fight it out to the death for the rest.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well...I don't share guys....so me Nikki and Erynn will just sit a right over here and watch you fight it out to the death for the rest.
So fight to the death for Erynn you say cause ill share Alexis but not my sweet Erynn. See when it comes to Erynn I become Joshy I just want take her on romantic dates, walks in the park with hand holding , cuddles , head pets , forehead kisses, kissing, protect her from all those evil bastards out there like Ethan, make sweet love to her when she is ready for it and not force the issue. I dont mind the blue balling the others hate from my sweet Erynn ill put up with anything for her as long as I can be with her forever. Plus whatever other romantic things Joshy would do.

Erynn huh? Naaah, I am not doing that again. :LOL: Btw, why do Alexis comment of yours felt like joint custody rather than waifu fight.
Cause it isnt a waifu fight for me since to me Erynn > Alexis but I do like Alexis alot as well and would share her with others if I could.

Oct 10, 2022
OMG , NOT YOU AGAIN , OK Nikki is NOT LI for me OK you have her , casue NO debat with you again after what you did with my beloved Val. :devilish::devilish::mad:
Good, you are learning. :LOL::devilish:

Erynn and share Alexis with me on the weekends
Erynn huh? Naaah, I am not doing that again. :LOL: Btw, why do Alexis comment of yours felt like joint custody rather than waifu fight.

And I'll be right next to Nikki, holding hands not even care the fight going on in front of us. :love:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So fight to the death for Erynn you say cause ill share Alexis but not my sweet Erynn. See when it comes to Erynn I become Joshy I just want take her on romantic dates, walks in the park with hand holding , cuddles , head pets , forehead kisses, kissing, protect her from all those evil bastards out there like Ethan, make sweet love to her when she is ready for it and not force the issue. I dont mind the blue balling the others hate from my sweet Erynn ill put up with anything for her as long as I can be with her forever. Plus whatever other romantic things Joshy would do.

Cause it isnt a waifu fight for me since to me Erynn > Alexis but I do like Alexis alot as well and would share her with others if I could.
OK , now we all have a Love to fight for , that is the spirit ppl and NO retreat in Love and War :devilish:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes