cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
that pic is somewhat popular on this thread for some reason.

yea you get it by dating both monroe sisters at same time.
Never got it, never actually tried either, but just by playing normally I didn't exactly noticed the choice that seals the deal. If I remember right, my MC auto confesses to Layla and have to make a choice between them at sports camp, or something like that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Never got it, never actually tried either, but just by playing normally I didn't exactly noticed the choice that seals the deal. If I remember right, my MC auto confesses to Layla and have to make a choice, or something like that.
it's not hard, just date both girls until either of near sisters's comes to visit and then shortly after monroe sisters knock on mc's door and tell him that he's a scumbag.

Yes , I play these games as Story including sex
even with cece? :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
I dont think i've ever seen this, how did you get it?
When you were messing around both of them. You have a chance to tell Layla true at the camp but you can also lie to her and they will figure it out anyway. Then you will be screwed at the beginning of episode 9.
Code:
    if Alexis_End == False:
        if Layla_Week3_Wednesday_TC_Alexis_DateBoth == True:
            $ Alexis_End = True
            $ Layla_End = True
            $ Elena_End = True
            $ Valeria_Points -= 4

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I played through the game (again) that I would now personally like to call the “MC asshole route”.

The following scenario (with four exceptions, I get ALL the LI's sympathy points):

1. Alexis: The MC permanently changes the nature of Alexis. He even gets her to run and play volleyball again. This fact does not go unnoticed by the other Moreno family members. I buy that Alexis really loves the MC. He admits that he loves her, but I don't really believe him.
2. Erynn: THE love of his life, only neither of them confess their love for each other. This was the only way this scenario could arise. Alexis is her best friend, the MC is her best friend -> a double-edged sword
3. Nikki: I also buy it from her that she really loves the MC. He also confesses his love to her and here too I don't believe him.
4. Iris: A connection that has not actually been (officially) terminated. It seems like she's an Erynn replacement. The powder keg is here: When exactly was the MC with Iris - Before, during or after Nikki???
5. Gabi: a purely sexual connection to date, but it turns out to be a powder keg with a very short fuse.

The exceptions:
1. In the bar he talks to Gabi (to open the Gabi route) and doesn't go back to Erynn
2. In Alexis' room, where he tells Alexis that his ex-girlfriend (Nikki) is with him and doesn't kiss her
3. In his room, where he awkwardly explains to Nikki that someone else is there and isn't kissing her
4. In his room, where he tells Nikki that he needs to talk to Erynn and not tease Nikki

In this scenario, it's really outrageous how the MC tramples on the LI's feelings and how much he is "cock-driven". I'm excited to see how far I can push it

... until ...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LSC82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well you can push it to quite far besides monroe sisters, others not triggered yet.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I played through the game (again) that I would now personally like to call the “MC asshole route”.

The following scenario (with four exceptions, I get ALL the LI's sympathy points):

1. Alexis: The MC permanently changes the nature of Alexis. He even gets her to run and play volleyball again. This fact does not go unnoticed by the other Moreno family members. I buy that Alexis really loves the MC. He admits that he loves her, but I don't really believe him.
2. Erynn: THE love of his life, only neither of them confess their love for each other. This was the only way this scenario could arise. Alexis is her best friend, the MC is her best friend -> a double-edged sword
3. Nikki: I also buy it from her that she really loves the MC. He also confesses his love to her and here too I don't believe him.
4. Iris: A connection that has not actually been (officially) terminated. It seems like she's an Erynn replacement. The powder keg is here: When exactly was the MC with Iris - Before, during or after Nikki???
5. Gabi: a purely sexual connection to date, but it turns out to be a powder keg with a very short fuse.

The exceptions:
1. In the bar he talks to Gabi (to open the Gabi route) and doesn't go back to Erynn
2. In Alexis' room, where he tells Alexis that his ex-girlfriend (Nikki) is with him and doesn't kiss her
3. In his room, where he awkwardly explains to Nikki that someone else is there and isn't kissing her
4. In his room, where he tells Nikki that he needs to talk to Erynn and not tease Nikki

In this scenario, it's really outrageous how the MC tramples on the LI's feelings and how much he is "cock-driven". I'm excited to see how far I can push it

... until ...
My dude, he was in 2+ years relationship with Iris in his teens until Iris had to move away and then he also moved to Nikki and Carla's place.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I dont think i've ever seen this, how did you get it?
that is what I did exactly but I already fix it in another playthrough
(I have relations with Lexi , Layla and Cara and Gabi 2 , and I got this scene when Cara come to my home and get in.) :cry::sleep:
and as our friends said do not tell layla in the camp any thing.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes