minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
ah you mean incest. that's very unlikely too besides mc and erynn are on 2nd base STILL.
OK. John has a very good relationship with the MC. Let's assume that the MC fucks Melissa and let's further assume that John had a shared past with Melissa that gave rise to Eyrnn, do you really think John can approve of that???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
no, you are thinking wrong. What if John was Erynn's father...
Now that you say it... it would be kinda cool to have an MC that banged both of John's daughters and his former fling/baby mama :cool: , huge potential for a incredibly messy situation.
That's what you get for trying your luck with my mom lol.

I also have a playthrough that looks a lot like yours(In addition to your five i'm also flirting with Valeria BTW), it's the most fun you can have with this game, solo paths for Layla or Erynn are sweet and i like them a lot, but manwhore is the most entertaining way to play hands down!!!!

Let's start 2024 with a BANG ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dayum, that gives my manwhore MC a run for his money lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK. John has a very good relationship with the MC. Let's assume that the MC fucks Melissa and let's further assume that John had a shared past with Melissa that gave rise to Eyrnn, do you really think John can approve of that???
why the fuck either would give a shit?

to rest: STOP GIVING IDEAS TO JOSHY!!!

Oct 10, 2022

Then I am not going in to 2024. :mad::mad::mad:

John gonna shag Emily, so no worries for him. Also, including Erynn everyone lusts after him MC should be aware of that not John. ;)

View attachment 3221031
View attachment 3221037
Jealousy is not good for Heart's healh :p:p
As far as I am aware MC is the one who is jelaous,
Also if you are okay with sharing here you go,

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes