Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Did you really think it would work out to be with two sisters :LOL:
It's going to be like this with all the girls.
You have to be careful Romeo doesn't have a harem here.
that is the perfect gift you ask for , and for me I was hoping she will be LI but .....butt.....:cry::sleep:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
OK. John has a very good relationship with the MC. Let's assume that the MC fucks Melissa and let's further assume that John had a shared past with Melissa that gave rise to Eyrnn, do you really think John can approve of that???
It already happened in Melissa's dream, and the attraction is there... Now the reality can come... But there is little chance of that, despite the fact that there are several beautiful MILFs in the game, the author does not do this, it would be too beautiful... And anyway, What right would John have to interfere in this? He left Melissa a thousand years ago, he has no say in what Melissa and MC do.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Guys, before I start the epic journey of recreating all my saves in the desired state, do you think the next update will once again break them? :cry:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It already happened in Melissa's dream, and the attraction is there... Now the reality can come... But there is little chance of that, despite the fact that there are several beautiful MILFs in the game, the author does not do this, it would be too beautiful... And anyway, What right would John have to interfere in this? He left Melissa a thousand years ago, he has no say in what Melissa and MC do.
As much as John may perceive Melissa as "the one who got away"... from all the information we have, ultimately it was just a short fling, he shouldn't expect anything.

There's an interesting tidbit that when he looks like at Erynn he says "she looks like someone he knew when he was young" so he still has fond memories of that fling.

New Year's Eve, Christmas and all the holidays.

View attachment 3221514

Btw, I misgifed the previous post. :rolleyes:
There's just something special about a girl who smiles with cum in her face!!!!

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
As much as John may perceive Melissa as "the one who got away"... from all the information we have, ultimately it was just a short fling, he shouldn't expect anything.

There's an interesting tidbit that when he looks like at Erynn he says "she looks like someone he knew when he was young" so he still has fond memories of that fling.
Of course, I also have some nice memories of my ex... But I can't expect anyone not to look at him today. It's a memory and you have to move on.

Reactions: Kond and LSC82

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Guys, before I start the epic journey of recreating all my saves in the desired state, do you think the next update will once again break them? :cry:
I don't think she's completed the early chapters reworking that she's planned (which include changes to the code to make it easier to get certain scenes by lowering the RP required to get them), so it's likely that there will be updates that break saves, not sure if it will be the next update though because she hasn't been mentioning the rework in her progress reports.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes