Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I wonder if Nyx is hiding an "Elena secret path" the same way as she hid the "Alexis secret path" but unlike with Lexi it's actually going to be the only way to get Elena, but it won't become clear until an episode or two after Elena tells MC to fuck off because he broke Layla's heart or because he's taken Layla's virginity.
I think there could well be an Elena path...but it won't be by destroying Layla in the process. All anyone needs to do in this game is look at the relationships and the susequent fallout for being a fucking dick MC. It's all there to see quite plainly.

Now, unless Nyx decides to do a 180 with Elena's character and personality (because, yes, it does happen in real life that friends betray each other etc)...and make her a backstabbing bitch, I really can't see it happening on Layla's path (throuple exempt). Again, would not surprise me at all if there is no solo path and she will only ever be an addition to Layla, hence why she has her own points.

The only other solution is that yes you do indeed break Layla's heart...Elena is not the nice girl you think she is and untold drama is the only wway to get her...because...Nyx likes her dumb pointless drama. Let's also not forget that Nyx is more than happy to completely rewrite characters and her story to fit her own agenda.

Reactions: LSC82 and Kond

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I’ve been friendzoning Erynn for most of the runs though the game, largely because I think she’s the least natural match for the MC. Regardless of his childhood crush on her, she’s functionally his sister.

Plus, on one of the runs, I got a little frustrated with my results and looked it up on a walkthrough—and found out if the MC doesn’t help Erynn on her photoshoot, she instantly friendzones him. What the hell?—she has a giant crush on him, but because he refuses to do something which isn’t his job, which he has no experience doing, which makes lots of people extremely uncomfortable and nervous, plus he’s gonna be topless, her crush evaporates? It’s not like her career depends on it; it’s not like he refused to help her get out of being blackmailed. It’s one gig. Fuck her.

Layla’s probably my favorite LI so far… and Elena’s a close second because she’s bitchy in just the right way. But I really hate that you have to destroy Layla to get to Elena. Girl doesn’t deserve that.
Elena is best girl. Had to fuck with Layla to get to Elena though. Was told a long time ago that there is an Elena solo, but it's hard to get. But if that's not actually true, I still have an Alexis save. :ROFLMAO:
I'm team Erynn first then Alexis ive wrote why a lot to lazy to do once again this early in the morning haha but Ill tell you sometimes im close putting Elena 2nd or tied for 2nd cause her nipples makes me want to give her a edge to an already good character. I just love the color of them lmfao.

Well the fact that Layla is essentially a "best friend" type of girl is exactly WHY she's the best fit for a relationship... I don't really understand why people friendzone her for that reason... =/

I guess some people like the obnoxious jealous types... *cough* Alexis and Nikki *cough* :LOL:
While that works with some LI out there and I do agree with you but for me I just don't feel anything beyond friendship hard to explain. Weird thing is I do like the friend troupe and she very much so comes across as a friend first. If I have to pick one reason or make a guess as to why it might be in part I just just enjoy and have more fun seeing / reading Erynn and Alexis scenes more especially when they show their playful side. While Layla's playful side only comes out a little bit and just seems more tame in comparison. But in honestly it's more of a feeling / vibe I have for her than anything else the playful thing is just the best excuse I can think of as why when I can't really explain the why.

Aug 29, 2023
You've come to slow realisation that (as much as I do like this VN)...the MC is a fucking moron, the girls are idiots mostly and the plot is...well...beyond a little silly.
I’ve found most AVNs are populated by morons.

Largely that’s because the authors don’t really have a great idea for a story. “Hm, we need a protagonist, 20 different hot girls he could fuck, reasons why he’d fuck them, and reasons that’d cockblock him for shits and giggles. Why don’t we try…” followed by any lame excuse, with whatever lame writing that’d help us proceed from point A to point B.

Honestly a high school or college is one of the better ideas, because every school is filled with horny kids who are just aching to get their genitals wet, and are just immature enough to reject or embrace one another for any and every stupid reason. Kinda writes itself. Plus their immaturity explains away any stupidity we find in the story: They’re young, dumb, and full of cum.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
IF YOU DICK DOWN LAYLA YOU AIN´T GETTING ELENA!

You have the choice to back down at the end
sending all your arousal and lewd mood into the ether
thinking of Elena when you refuse Layla´s "Gift"!

Only way you can snare her is in a corruption path (that we all know Nyx will back off...)
where you get a threesome, guess what... girls even best friends or mainly best friends DO NOT SHARE!
they will talk you up if they are sweet and innocent just as much as they talk you down
and dress you up stupid and pink when they mature and try to make you unfuckable even to their slutiest frenemies!

you should read up a few of the books on the woman vs women competition!
90% of female shit, including shit tests and stuff like that are because they do not trust other women
so they test your loyalty, highheels? cause you man loves you so much you don´t have to work
long nails? have you tried to handle a register with long ass nails?
so... if you fuck layla you have no future with Elena... yeah if they fight you can fuck elena...
guess what? Elena will fuck you to rub it on Layla´s face!

Best story i have ever heard was a best friend who stole her best friends boyfriend...
the cucked girl spread across the entire city that the dude was gay,
thats why he went with the horsefaced bitch...
5 years later they got back together... they have kids....
and the bitch is now known as the "horseface"
and the dude with 6 kids still to this day can not shake the gay label!
the other bitch? she married a rich simp, she just fucked the dude cause she had a catfight...

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022

Only way you can snare her is in a corruption path (that we all know Nyx will back off...)
where you get a threesome, guess what... girls even best friends or mainly best friends DO NOT SHARE!
they will talk you up if they are sweet and innocent just as much as they talk you down
and dress you up stupid and pink when they mature and try to make you unfuckable even to their slutiest frenemies!

you should read up a few of the books on the woman vs women competition!
90% of female shit, including shit tests and stuff like that are because they do not trust other women
so they test your loyalty, highheels? cause you man loves you so much you don´t have to work
long nails? have you tried to handle a register with long ass nails?
so... if you fuck layla you have no future with Elena... yeah if they fight you can fuck elena...
guess what? Elena will fuck you to rub it on Layla´s face!

Best story i have ever heard was a best friend who stole her best friends boyfriend...
the cucked girl spread across the entire city that the dude was gay,
thats why he went with the horsefaced bitch...
5 years later they got back together... they have kids....
and the bitch is now known as the "horseface"
and the dude with 6 kids still to this day can not shake the gay label!
the other bitch? she married a rich simp, she just fucked the dude cause she had a catfight...
You're completely ignoring the fact that Layla & Elena can't keep their hands off each other since the begining of the game... but suuure, rant away I guess...

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy
Aug 29, 2023

It’s certainly not impossible to date someone, then date one of their best friends later. I’ve done it. But that first relationship has to have ended well.
  • If she’s pissed at you, all her friends will be pissed at you.
  • If she’s still in love with you, all her friends will back off and give her a chance to get you back.
  • If she’s even slightly jealous of you being with other girls, most of them will figure it’s not worth her ire and stay away from you.
And whether you had the MC fuck Layla or not, it didn’t end well. She’s heartbroken. Elena’s not gonna want to be with a guy who hurt her friend this bad. Unless she’s cold and dead inside, or so horny she doesn’t care. Likeliest scenario—she does care but really doesn’t want to hurt Layla, so she agrees to date on the downlow. But in Intertwined everybody is one degree of separation away from one another—such a secret can’t last long.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It’s certainly not impossible to date someone, then date one of their best friends later. I’ve done it. But that first relationship has to have ended well.
  • If she’s still in love with you, all her friends will back off and give her a chance to get you back.
  • If she’s even slightly jealous of you being with other girls, most of them will figure it’s not worth her ire and stay away from you.
And whether you had the MC fuck Layla or not, it didn’t end well. She’s heartbroken. Elena’s not gonna want to be with a guy who hurt her friend this bad. Unless she’s cold and dead inside, or so horny she doesn’t care. Likeliest scenario—she does care but really doesn’t want to hurt Layla, so she agrees to date on the downlow. But in Intertwined everybody is one degree of separation away from one another—such a secret can’t last long.
yeah I think Elena might be a bit more slow burn than Erynn now after breaking Layla's heart. Since now it's gonna take time for Elena to forgive you at the very least before she starts something with the MC. Might even need to wait for need Layla to forgive the MC as well unless like you said she just doesn't care.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
She is not only a friend, she is also her childhood friend and best friend. That path where you drop Leyla like a hot potato has to be a bad end for both routes. Just like if you don't help Eryn or peek at the female bathroom/changeroom on the trip. You can do those things but everyone will hate you or be just a hair of dislikeness.

Oct 10, 2022
Why the fuck everyone misses the conversation with Elena at the beach? Elena basically confess to MC and MC as thick as a brick did not understand what Elena meant.
screenshot0099.png
screenshot0100.png

Then she is happy afterwards, I really don't think she will be against the idea and it won't take long to convince her. Also, Layla was very sad when MC confess about Alexis but she accepted very quickly. All it will take Elena and Layla patch up things and it'll be alright.

Though, I don't think I'd choose a path that makes Layla cry. So, still hoping for a separate Elena path like Secret Alexis Path or throuple with both of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 29, 2023
You guys are only taking into account Layla's feelings, Elena's matter just as much. Their friendship goes both ways, Layla will defeinately want her best friend to be happy. Of course it will take some time but if Elena does have these feelings for the MC she will be miserable if she doesn't pursue them, and Layla will not be happy if her best friend is suffering.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You guys are only taking into account Layla's feelings, Elena's matter just as much. Their friendship goes both ways, Layla will defeinately want her best friend to be happy. Of course it will take some time but if Elena does have these feelings for the MC she will be miserable if she doesn't pursue them, and Layla will not be happy if her best friend is suffering.
yeah that's why I think it will take either both of them to forgive the MC or Elena to forgive the MC and talk it out with Layla incase she hasn't. As I don't see Elena perusing the MC without Layla's blessing if Layla is still feeling hurt no matter how much she wants to, as I see her valuing Layla's feeling just as much.

But after reading your post I never thought about Layla seeing her friend suffer. Which is also why now I can kind of see Elena potentially having a small arc where she is mad at Layla in secret until Layla notices and talks it out and allows her to be with the MC despite her feeling hurt. This assumes Layla takes awhile to forgive the MC. ( which probably wouldn't make alot of sense but I can kind of see it at the same time)

Aug 29, 2023
So… my very first run through the game, I naturally started with Alexis, because come on, a hot girl who wants it in the airplane bathroom? Fuck yeah. And I managed to keep the MC from getting dumped… all the way up until the pizza parlor, when Alexis declared it was over. So I figured, “Okay, her big-titted sister is still interested,” and had him go after Layla.

While at the same time going after Erynn. Because why not?—other AVNs let you juggle girls, even though in real life it’ll result in two angry girls kneeing you in the nuts, and rightly so. And thus far, the game lets you get away with it. The MC can get naked with Erynn and give her a handy, and he can deflower Layla. The inevitable messy denouement hasn’t been added to the story yet. But it’s coming.

Turns out at the same time I had also bagged Valeria—but didn’t know it, because if you’re on the Layla path, it cockblocks all the Valeria-path stuff. Probably for the best. I tried out a Valeria-only path later. It’s okay.

The next few runs were monogamous; I tried out Cara, Nikki, Valeria, Layla-only, and Erynn-only. Then tried to get Elena and couldn’t figure it out, so I downloaded a walkthrough. And hate how you have to devastate Layla in order to get to Elena. That’s some evil shit right there.

But that’s when I discovered: when Alexis breaks up with the MC, you’re not really broken up yet. You can still get her back. Hm, why didn’t I try to get her back before? Um, because she gave up way too easily, and I find that a giant turn-off. But what the hell; girl’s got self-esteem problems maybe. So I tried an Alexis-only run. Hot fuck scenes aside, it’s a nice little love story. And doing her makeup made me laugh my ass off.

Layla’s still my favorite, but Alexis is a really close second now. Gonna suck when we find out Santiago is their dad.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
But that’s when I discovered: when Alexis breaks up with the MC, you’re not really broken up yet. You can still get her back.
Yeah that's one thing I didn't like with this game when it comes to some of the relationships. It's a bit tough to tell if you are in a relationship or not at certain points. On my first playthrough Erynn became my favorite after I was already with Alexis and I was waiting for a chance for break up with Alexis and ended up having Erynn catch us and both broke up with us. ( forget if it was before or after you get back with Alexis when I decided). When Erynn caught the MC I had no idea I was considered in a relationship with her at that point just was on her path. After all Erynn and the MC still yet to tell one another how they feel for each other lol.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah that's one thing I didn't like with this game when it comes to some of the relationships. It's a bit tough to tell if you are in a relationship or not at certain points. On my first playthrough Erynn became my favorite after I was already with Alexis and I was waiting for a chance for break up with Alexis and ended up having Erynn catch us and both broke up with us. ( forget if it was before or after you get back with Alexis when I decided). When Erynn caught the MC I had no idea I was considered in a relationship with her at that point just was on her path. After all Erynn and the MC still yet to tell one another how they feel for each other lol.
It's really not difficult....

Code:
Does Erynn like you? 
Yes/No
If > yes then in relationship$
   If > no then $In Relationship.
Guys...you have any questions about something in a thread I have over 200 posts in...just ask the Helmet...

And bring coffee!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's really not difficult....

Code:
Does Erynn like you?
Yes/No
If > yes then in relationship$
   If > no then $In Relationship.
Guys...you have any questions about something in a thread I have over 200 posts in...just ask the Helmet...

And bring coffee!
ah yeah I never looked at the code or w/e was more just talking about my first time playing I had no idea at that point.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
ah yeah I never looked at the code or w/e was more just talking about my first time playing I had no idea at that point.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ohh Des...not sure if you're winding me up now....

The code is just me taking the piss cos Erynn (as lovely as she is and my fave)..is well..a little crazily obsessive :sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes