Oct 10, 2022
Okay, I keep seeing this.

What is the Secret Alexis path?
Isnt it either you're on her path or not?
You never start relationship with Alexis and be strictly Erynn friendship path. (In my playthrough MC and Layla together but not sure if it's a must) then Erynn trying to be a cupid for Alexis&MC. Also in this path, she knows MC is the Alexis' first kiss. As far as I know, this is also only Iris path you have.

Edit:
  • be on Layla's path because hot tub reasons
  • Ignore Alexis on the plane, she basically forgets you
  • do not be in a relationship with Alexis, so refuse her at the bar also
  • be friendly with Erynn but not so much, this is the tricky one I suppose
  • help Erynn with her prom date
Voila! Now, you can shag Iris at the beach in the cabin. :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
There is no link to play the game on MAC? Is there any option to have sex with the teacher in the last scene when we meet her in the bar?

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Oct 10, 2022
There is no link to play the game on MAC? Is there any option to have sex with the teacher in the last scene when we meet her in the bar?

View attachment 3243599
Here I simplified it for you. All except gofile links are working for MAC.

Overview:
The story centers around you, a 18-year-old man who returns to his hometown after living with his dad for the past 5 years.
Discover what you left behind. Rekindle old friendships, start new relationships. Find out how all of them are "Intertwined"!

Thread Updated: 2023-08-26
Release Date: 2023-08-21
Developer: Nyx Valeria/NyxVN - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Mac
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Reactions: Pantic_10

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
So I went ahead and speedran for that exact scenario.

This is.... tsk, so odd.

Why is such an obscure path even a thing? It's even weirder because it can get fully mixed up with an Elena / Layla choice playthru as well. Like... How is it even gonna work?

You dont have an Elena choice, then you automatically sleep with Layla, essentially SHOULD be closing off that ASP path entirely...

OR you refuse Layla for Elena, which number 1 hurts Layla and presumably enrages Alexis and number 2, Layla and Elena have that whole thing waiting to blow up, which just creates a massive blowback that would keep Alexis away anyway.

Why is this path a thing?

It's so..... ODD.
Well, maybe you can cooldown things with layla so that you don't break her heart... you probably just need to be invited to the jacuzzi... I'm not sure tho, I haven't tried... at any rate, like I said, it's possible it's just a slow burn path for Alexis, since she's the only one whose path starts off with a literal bang... it's maybe there for the people who like a slower pace... maybe, who knows.

In terms of stuff getting mixed up tho, the name IS Intertwined, so that's only to be expected... hell, the regular Alexis path can get pretty fuckin complicated, since you can be with her, pursue Cara/Nikki, purse Val, purse Gabby, purse Erynn too as well as Iris... so yeah, shit WILL hit the fan at some point lol.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Btw...based on the previous interactions between the Principal and MC... I wont be surprised if we end up making out with her while being drunk sooner rather than later...
I agree.

Nyx likes foreshadowing her eventual make out and sexual encounters between the MC and the ladies by gradually building them up through previous physical interactions. One example is the Layla-Elena pool threesome that builds up over several encounters - particularly the Truth or Dare Game.

This is except for the ladies he gets to have sex with almost immediately like Lexi and Gabi

Oct 10, 2022
I agree.

Nyx likes foreshadowing her eventual make out and sexual encounters between the MC and the ladies by gradually building them up through previous physical interactions. One example is the Layla-Elena pool threesome that builds up over several encounters - particularly the Truth or Dare Game.

This is except for the ladies he gets to have sex with almost immediately like Lexi and Gabi
I disagree I don't think MC gonna have anything with Melissa, Adrianna or Emily. Most likely Nyx teasing players and not gonna deliver anything like that. I know we are collecting points for Melissa but I really don't think we'll see anything of sort.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I disagree I don't think MC gonna have anything with Melissa, Adrianna or Emily. Most likely Nyx teasing players and not gonna deliver anything like that. I know we are collecting points for Melissa but I really don't think we'll see anything of sort.
The Melissa points just seem to be collected for the sex scenes in your dream sequences with her.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You have to remember folks...originally Lexi was never meant to be a LI...her romance has been shoehorned into Nyx's script...

Don't ask for it to make any sense.
I've played from the first drop and I'm pretty sure she was. I could be wrong though. But I honestly don't remember that stewardess being a choice at the start. That bitch for the streets.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This is kinda fucked up when you know what happened to her.
I honestly don't care what happened to her. After reading and being told about her, my opinion is she's for the streets. But I honestly don't even remember her from the begining. I remember Alexis and remember even bangin her on the plane and she was my first choice at the start. But even those memories could be wrong. When you get old and a game doesn't update all the time, you tend to forget or misremember shit a lot.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I've played from the first drop and I'm pretty sure she was. I could be wrong though. But I honestly don't remember that stewardess being a choice at the start. That bitch for the streets.
She wasn't. Nyx confirmed this herself numerous times. She was supposed to be a one-shot and done character. She wrote in properly due to how popular she was (same with Nikki...who was supposed to die).

You can get the flight attendant either on the plane..or later at home.

Reactions: vireker

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She wasn't. Nyx confirmed this herself numerous times. She was supposed to be a one-shot and done character. She wrote in properly due to how popular she was (same with Nikki...who was supposed to die).

You can get the flight attendant either on the plane..or later at home.
So, my memory didn't fail me about bangin Alexis on the plane? But she was only supposed to be a one and done. Interesting.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But can we honestly believe anything from Nyx anymore? She changes her mind all the time. I mean the affair with the teacher was supposed to end how many times? Plus, I don't even think Val was ever supposed to be an LI. But either way, we're all here for whatever drama she cooks up. :ROFLMAO:
nope, next on list will be incest.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
nope, next on list will be incest.
Well, if you played this when it first dropped, despite what people and Nyx says, you'll remember we used to get points for checkin our mom out. There was even a scene where Alexis stayed over and mom made her coffee, after Alexis left, mom thought to herself that the MC was hers and Alexis couldn't have him. But the scene and the points changin are now gone.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But can we honestly believe anything from Nyx anymore? She changes her mind all the time. I mean the affair with the teacher was supposed to end how many times? Plus, I don't even think Val was ever supposed to be an LI. But either way, we're all here for whatever drama she cooks up. :ROFLMAO:
On that we can completely agree.

Though I need to replay it, in my absence as saves broke so not seen the full extent of just how convulated it is now. Finally got through my backlog almost and left this till last to replay/restart so hopefully this week will be fully up to date with where it's at.

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes