Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
On that we can completely agree.

Though I need to replay it, in my absence as saves broke so not seen the full extent of just how convulated it is now. Finally got through my backlog almost and left this till last to replay/restart so hopefully this week will be fully up to date with where it's at.
I'll never get through my backlog. Literally. It is what it is.

Aug 29, 2023
well whole game doesn't make sense, girls and women are falling for mc like he was god's gift from heaven.
Par for the course in AVNs. The main character is typically an attractive man with a magic dick, and regardless of how big an asshole he is, he has the uncanny ability to nail every woman. Well, eventually—some games make you work for it for a mighty long time. Look how long it’s taking to tag Erynn.

Problem is, developers think delaying gratification will keep everybody’s interest in the Ultimate Girl… and that backfires. Usually players wind up seeing all the flaws in the Ultimate Girl, and instead fall for one of the other LIs. In a large number of these games, I find the girl who gets to the MC first is a pretty great girl herself—whether by original design, or because the developer realizes she now has a fanbase, so it’s time to make her interesting.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Par for the course in AVNs. The main character is typically an attractive man with a magic dick, and regardless of how big an asshole he is, he has the uncanny ability to nail every woman. Well, eventually—some games make you work for it for a mighty long time. Look how long it’s taking to tag Erynn.

Problem is, developers think delaying gratification will keep everybody’s interest in the Ultimate Girl… and that backfires. Usually players wind up seeing all the flaws in the Ultimate Girl, and instead fall for one of the other LIs. In a large number of these games, I find the girl who gets to the MC first is a pretty great girl herself—whether by original design, or because the developer realizes she now has a fanbase, so it’s time to make her interesting.
I never liked Erynn. Was always Alexis at the start and later Elena. Now, I'm also likin Val. So, yeah. Erynn isn't the ultimate girl for me.

Oct 10, 2022
I honestly don't care what happened to her. After reading and being told about her, my opinion is she's for the streets. But I honestly don't even remember her from the begining. I remember Alexis and remember even bangin her on the plane and she was my first choice at the start. But even those memories could be wrong. When you get old and a game doesn't update all the time, you tend to forget or misremember shit a lot.
I can't say I do care about her either but dying behind a dumpster is kinda sad whatever you did, whoever you are. I started to play the game very recently, maybe 2 updates after I started but I am more or less okay with the changes Nyx made, especially Nikki being part of it.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I can't say I do care about her either but dying behind a dumpster is kinda sad whatever you did, whoever you are. I started to play the game very recently, maybe 2 updates after I started but I am more or less okay with the changes Nyx made, especially Nikki being part of it.
Damn right, Nikki second best girl!

Reactions: Aiden619

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Well, if you played this when it first dropped, despite what people and Nyx says, you'll remember we used to get points for checkin our mom out. There was even a scene where Alexis stayed over and mom made her coffee, after Alexis left, mom thought to herself that the MC was hers and Alexis couldn't have him. But the scene and the points changin are now gone.
I still have a version 10 of Intertwined.

Here are the stills from the scene you mentioned that is now gone in the latest update.

Yup, Emily was jealous of Lexi spending the night after the Yellow Snow concert.

Photo Collage Maker_2024_01_08_11_17_10.jpg

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Here are the stills from the scene you mentioned that is now gone in the latest update.

Yup, Emily was jealous of Lexi spending the night after the Yellow Snow concert.

View attachment 3244373
Lol Nyx removed that? ffs....I wish she'd just stop fucking about with this. Almost makes me want to just forget it until she actually finished then you know nothing else will get changed/altered/fixed/removed/broken. You do this shit in your first couple of updates....not after 11 of them.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Wait. What happened now? Was that the scene where everyone thought it might've been Erynn?

View attachment 3244373
Yeah. The dialogue was changed a bit. Originally, she specifically thought of the MC as hers.

• Wow

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But can we honestly believe anything from Nyx anymore? She changes her mind all the time. I mean the affair with the teacher was supposed to end how many times? Plus, I don't even think Val was ever supposed to be an LI. But either way, we're all here for whatever drama she cooks up. :ROFLMAO:
Also on that, as said before, Val shouldn't even be in the VN...Nyx's self-importance showing through..complete enigma character like Tom Bombadil (who was never supposed to be in LoTR and just doesn't 'fit' at all).

Oct 10, 2022
Wait. What happened now? Was that the scene where everyone thought it might've been Erynn?
Yeah, was not she Rachel? Do I misremember something?

View attachment 3244373
I just downloaded 0.5, I wanna see how much the game has changed.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
After reading some of the post about Alexis im glad she was made a LI and not a one and done side girl. Cause as of right now to me she feels like one of the better characters when it comes to character development at least to me. And this is coming from someone that likes Erynn probably a bit to much. Now if we can get some more character development for Nikki id have a real problem picking my 2nd favorite LI in this game.

Jul 11, 2021
That's why I always replay my favorite AVN's when it comes to updates so the game seems longer so if the update is short and a disappointment it doesn't feel as bad lol but not everyone has the time to do that. Hell I don't really but I still do it anyways lol.
I do that sometimes too, depending on game, if it's a catchy and interesting game

Jul 11, 2021
After reading some of the post about Alexis im glad she was made a LI and not a one and done side girl. Cause as of right now to me she feels like one of the better characters when it comes to character development at least to me. And this is coming from someone that likes Erynn probably a bit to much. Now if we can get some more character development for Nikki id have a real problem picking my 2nd favorite LI in this game.
Honestly, from the start, I thought it would be a scene only and done, but at same time she's the cover for this game iirc? Then the game tells us that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes