Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I ignored her in the alley just to see what would happen. Alexis immediately broke up with the MC. Can’t say I blame her at all; that’s a shitty thing to do to a friend. Always punch Ethan when the opportunity arises. Or go with Valeria’s tactic; it’s just as fun.
Yeah. I couldn't do that. Even if that was someone I didn't know. I'm not some huge badass, am over 6' and I like to fight, so, even if the person attackin someone is a badass, he's goin to know he got hit.

Gewrgios

Sep 12, 2023
Dude it's not even a question about do you like Erynn or not when the chance arises to punch Ethan you won't ask the question should I, you have to ask the question how many then start counting. :LOL:;)
I'm the only one who believes that the game must have a limit for how many times you can punch Ethan? I lost over 10 minutes to punch him again and again.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah. I couldn't do that. Even if that was someone I didn't know. I'm not some huge badass, am over 6' and I like to fight, so, even if the person attackin someone is a badass, he's goin to know he got hit.
I did try just to see how it plays out, but i couldn't keep that save moving forward it just felt so bad... immediately went back and kept clicking "punch him" until repetitive stress kicks in lol.
I believe the only other thing that felt this bad was dumping Layla in this latest episode, that was horrible too.

wait Alexis breaks up with you if you don't help her in the alley. Well now I need to do a speed run to see this myself lol. I think when I did that option I was on a Erynn path and I speed run just to see what happens lol.
Yeah she does chew you out for being a jackass, good moment for her.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Erynn feelings is existing regardless of you are on her path or not
Just like Alexis first kiss it existed regardless of her path you are on or not
The thing is mc will never knows not it's not existing in first place
You're welcome, it's easy to mix up the conversations at this point, being a scene that's been around for some time and with Alexis' scene being similar, much more recent.

Reactions: mnotwoke
Oct 10, 2022
My punch count for Ethan usually goes up to 50. Then I decide if I want to go with odd or even numbers next or which fist do I end on haha.
I'm the only one who believes that the game must have a limit for how many times you can punch Ethan? I lost over 10 minutes to punch him again and again.
A punch limit or an optional turbo punch button/option.
I agree Nyx should put a counter and some achievement or Easter egg or something like that when you hit to a certain number.:unsure:

Aug 29, 2023
If you are seeking a proof, there is one scene where MC said I do then Erynn outright replied with I hope it will be your answer in 3 years, implying she wanna marry MC in 3 years.
Isn't it Alexis who says that quote when you're with her in a relationship?
Yep, three years down the line both of them are gonna try to baby-trap the MC. Better start working on his pull-out game now.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes