mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
One of the rare VN's where I actually don't play as I would myself.

Erynn is the best girl for me but in real life...I wouldn't even friend zone her...I'd just distance myself completely. I don't do drama or negativity in my life, just not worth it and no woman is worth it.
I think I have what they call a rescuer complex in real life. I might be attracted someone like Erynn in real life, but in the end I know it probably wouldn't work out. And I might also end up running away from too much drama.

Adrianna is simply hot(and she's kinda nice to us as the MC as well) and i want the achievement of having fucked all the Monroe women lol.
The idea of having banged both sisters and their mom is just endlessly hillarious to me.

Early endgame because you are murdered by Mr Monroe but totally worth it lol.
UNLOCKED ACHIEVEMENT - The Monroe Trio/Three Monroe Aces, The Mr. Monroe: "You're a Dead MC!", Mr. Monroe Homicide, Murderous Mr. Monroe

A wise man. My wife saves her drama for her female dominated hobbies. Oh the drama they engage in. Then there is my 5 daughters (17-35). The drama just rolls on and on and on between them like a raging river...
Wow, five daughters of varying ages. That's a lot of layers of drama.

Personally, I divide the game into two areas:
1. age
a. I call them the "crawling group", LI's who are about the same age or younger (I'm not a fan of that)
b. The "adult group", LI's who are older (Alexis, Erynn, Nikki, Iris and Gaby)
2. Number of relationships, friendships or partnerships
a. Monogamy (one save each from Alexis, Erynn and Layla - as it has an interesting ending)
b. Polygamy (a save from Alexis, Erynn, Nikki, Iris and Gaby, a save from Nikki, Iris and Gaby - Alexis and Eyrnn are over) The attempt to bring Alexis AND Layla into a partnership has always failed for me so far, one of the two was always offended, or even both...
Those are good ideas for organizing the saves. I'll try that.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The clear advantage of this game is that you have a variety of opportunities to enter into relationships, friendships or partnerships.
I myself gained 5 saves after a ton of runs.

Personally, I divide the game into two areas:
1. age
a. I call them the "crawling group", LI's who are about the same age or younger (I'm not a fan of that)
b. The "adult group", LI's who are older (Alexis, Erynn, Nikki, Iris and Gaby)
2. Number of relationships, friendships or partnerships
a. Monogamy (one save each from Alexis, Erynn and Layla - as it has an interesting ending)
b. Polygamy (a save from Alexis, Erynn, Nikki, Iris and Gaby, a save from Nikki, Iris and Gaby - Alexis and Eyrnn are over) The attempt to bring Alexis AND Layla into a partnership has always failed for me so far, one of the two was always offended, or even both...

It remains to be seen what the devs have in store for us in the future...
The way i see it the game has "nucleus", one nucleus is the school.
There you find, Layla, Elena, Valeria, Tori, Sienna and Gabi(plus a few others that haven't got anything yet), those girls are in constant interaction with each other and may block one another. and something like fucking Tori may be able to fly under the radar for Alexis, Erynn, Iris... but eventually Layla or Val will know it happened.

Same thing for college, Alexis, Erynn, Iris here, constant interaction and "competition" between those 3.
There might be a couple of girls that end tying here, like Brooke(we just see her at the restaurant so far) or Jenna the make up girl.

In RL we couldn't pass the bitter taste
Defenestrator.for.traitor
Erynn is a bowl of mistakes behind big blue eyes and this is not a limp bizkit clip.
LOL
I gotta say i'm more of a believer in second chances than you guys.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
highly unlikely you could end up with more than one girl, maybe I could see a Layla/Elena throuple but that's it.
You're probably right, I think/expect that I won't have any in the end. The potential for conflict is simply too high

the one with Layla/Elena is also a good approach... 6th save (y)

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
Adrianna is a sexy older milf and an interesting lady, but I wouldn't go there relationship wise as she is married. I know its just a game, but I'm not in to dishonesty, secrets and messing with other people's relationships.
At my age, Adrianna is a sexy younger milf—and I do have a thing for redheads, although I like em natural like Cara. But I likewise don’t interfere with existing relationships.

Okay, I stumbled into a Gabi run in the game. Hey, the natural thing to do is stay at the bar and keep drinking, right? How was I to know the MC would end up fucking his hot Spanish teacher? So I rode it out to see how it’d go. Pretty hot fuck scenes. But it’s only a matter of time before her cuckolded husband enters the story and either makes the MC feel all guilty because he knows and likes him, or kicks the shit out of the MC. Either way it won’t be worth it.

As for babytrapping the MC, it’s a possibility with every girl so long that he refuses to wrap his dick. He just blows his loads into them like it ain’t no thing; like they’re all on birth control even though he never, ever asks. Good thing the story doesn’t take place in the United States, cuz getting birth control pills without universal healthcare is mighty pricey for teenagers.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I always help Erynn but damn I'm tempted not too just to piss of Alexis. I seem to be on the outer but I not an Alexis fan. Layla and her mom are soooooo much better.
Funny thing is when I first played I actually disliked Alexis probably the most but for different reasons that most people. But after playing her path I ended up liking her 2nd best, since I finally gave her a chance. Tho I feel like I lack alot of life experiences for my age and probably too passive of a person. So because of that im a very understanding person and forgive probably way too easily. Where most people would standup for their self or not touch a LI that lies cause of past experience or their personality but I just don't have that in me. Sometimes reading comments about a LI I do wish I had that in me cause at times in these games I end up like a LI that is in the minority and I feel I shouldn't like them cause of their actions but I still do cause of my passive and forgiving nature.

( not trying to change your mind or get you to give her another chance or anything just felt like sharing)

But I agree 100% about the mother. There was a scene on the Alexis path where she put on a wig and looked like her mom and damn I wish that was her normal look. She looked so much hotter as a redhead.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Does anyone have the version of intertwined v0.10.2 to be able to play it in Spanish?
in my case, English is not my native language. Every game I play in this forum I automatically translate before I play it

This is not very difficult

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
At my age, Adrianna is a sexy younger milf—and I do have a thing for redheads, although I like em natural like Cara. But I likewise don’t interfere with existing relationships.

Okay, I stumbled into a Gabi run in the game. Hey, the natural thing to do is stay at the bar and keep drinking, right? How was I to know the MC would end up fucking his hot Spanish teacher? So I rode it out to see how it’d go. Pretty hot fuck scenes. But it’s only a matter of time before her cuckolded husband enters the story and either makes the MC feel all guilty because he knows and likes him, or kicks the shit out of the MC. Either way it won’t be worth it.

As for babytrapping the MC, it’s a possibility with every girl so long that he refuses to wrap his dick. He just blows his loads into them like it ain’t no thing; like they’re all on birth control even though he never, ever asks. Good thing the story doesn’t take place in the United States, cuz getting birth control pills without universal healthcare is mighty pricey for teenagers.
At my age Adrianna is a sex younger milf too, but in the game she is the older milf. Gabi is gorgeous and I think the hottest in the game. I haven't actually had that scene yet where MC has sex with her, its on my get to list. I'm going to tell myself she is in an open relationship until I know otherwise haha

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
At my age Adrianna is a sex younger milf too, but in the game she is the older milf. Gabi is gorgeous and I think the hottest in the game. I haven't actually had that scene yet where MC has sex with her, its on my get to list. I'm going to tell myself she is in an open relationship until I know otherwise haha
do this, you won't regret it

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
Oct 10, 2022
So which one is the best Alexis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 29, 2023
Good thing the story doesn’t take place in the United States, cuz getting birth control pills without universal healthcare is mighty pricey for teenagers.
Speaking of where the story takes place—it’s a little odd because the large Hispanic population of the game implies it’s in the States, but it’s clearly not, because (a) the drinking age in the States is 21, not 18; and (b) the Canadian spellings of English words.

The drinking age in Mexico is 18, but of course they primarily speak Spanish there, not English; and Mexico’s English-speakers use the American spellings you know.

So that’d put it in Quebec… but (a) it’s constantly said to be very hot there, yet Quebec’s beaches are ridiculously cold, even in summer; and (b) Emily speaks French, which is treated as a rarity, which isn’t a rarity at all in Quebec.

So that’d put it in Australia… but (a) all the cars in the game have left-side drivers, and (b) where’d the large Hispanic population come from?

I know, I know; Nyx is Spanish. But Spain doesn’t work either, because (a) the country they live in has multiple time zones, and Spain only has one; plus (b) same as Mexico, English isn’t the usual first language there.

Guess we’re stuck with a fictional universe. Which is fine; it solves the whole legality of the soon-coming or soon-to-be-revealed incestuous relationships in the game.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

Can I pick Yennerfer with the redhead hair look :)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Funny thing is when I first played I actually disliked Alexis probably the most but for different reasons that most people. But after playing her path I ended up liking her 2nd best, since I finally gave her a chance. Tho I feel like I lack alot of life experiences for my age and probably too passive of a person. So because of that im a very understanding person and forgive probably way too easily. Where most people would standup for their self or not touch a LI that lies cause of past experience or their personality but I just don't have that in me. Sometimes reading comments about a LI I do wish I had that in me cause at times in these games I end up like a LI that is in the minority and I feel I shouldn't like them cause of their actions but I still do cause of my passive and forgiving nature.

( not trying to change your mind or get you to give her another chance or anything just felt like sharing)

But I agree 100% about the mother. There was a scene on the Alexis path where she put on a wig and looked like her mom and damn I wish that was her normal look. She looked so much hotter as a redhead.
You remind of my younger self, I easily forgave and I was very passive. It cost me dearly. Its one of the reasons I hate secrets in relationships. I'm not saying you should change, but if people think you are passive they will walk all over you, especially women. Just something to think about. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk about it.

As for Alexis, her path is fine if you stay on her good side. I played her path. If you want to get out of your relationship with her she can be bitchy at those opportunities and it pissed me off that she gets to abuse the MC but the MC doesn't get any chance to stand up to her. Its not a big deal. Its just between that and the sneaking around and betrayals, etc, I dislike her character over all. Its not that she is bad, its just a combination of things that caused me to want to have little to do with her as possible. Plus I prefer her sister and mother :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: LSC82 and Dessolos

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

I utterly adore Yennefer from Witcher but I want to say redhead as she looks identical to her mother and Adrianna is much hotter IMO

Oct 10, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
Oct 10, 2022
You remind of my younger self, I easily forgave and I was very passive. It cost me dearly. Its one of the reasons I hate secrets in relationships. I'm not saying you should change, but if people think you are passive they will walk all over you, especially women. Just something to think about. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk about it.
Exact opposite of me tbh, I was lying, cheating, bullying, manipulating piece of shit. Never forgive, never forget, be petty, be vindictive. That cost me dearly too. I broke the heart of someone dear to me, when I saw the sadness in her eyes something changed in me. I try to be a better person. So even if he needs to be change, I think he should not lose the part makes him a good person.:(

That's why, I think I had hard time to accept Erynn or any other character who cheats.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes