Oct 10, 2022
I always help Erynn but damn I'm tempted not too just to piss of Alexis. I seem to be on the outer but I not an Alexis fan. Layla and her mom are soooooo much better.
I like Alexis, not a huge fan of Erynn but I always help her, after all I am not gonna miss the chance of beating Ethan.
I like Layla also but I don't get the hype of Adrianna. :unsure:

Reactions: Ass Fan

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Yep, three years down the line both of them are gonna try to baby-trap the MC. Better start working on his pull-out game now.
Too late. He nutted in Nikki/Cara and maybe even Gabi if you're going her path. It's too early for Nikki/Cara to know but I'm sure MC hits the jackpot since teenager pregnancy is a thing in this game (Emily, Melissa, Adriana).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mnotwoke

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I like Alexis, not a huge fan of Erynn but I always help her, after all I am not gonna miss the chance of beating Ethan.
Adrianna is a sexy older milf and an interesting lady, but I wouldn't go there relationship wise as she is married. I know its just a game, but I'm not in to dishonesty, secrets and messing with other people's relationships. Hence my problem with Alexis. She is too quick to keep secrets and do shitty things to those closest to her.

Oct 10, 2022
Too late. He nutted in Nikki/Cara and maybe even Gabi if you're going her path. It's too early for Nikki/Cara to know but I'm sure MC hits the jackpot since teenager pregnancy is a thing in this game (Emily, Melissa, Adriana).
There is a small thing about that though. Even if you never choose creampie options with Nikki, she still throws up. We all assume it's because she is pregnant but we cannot be sure. Though, maybe event's reason differ later. Like if you chose she throws up because she is pregnant, if not alcohol and heat made her sick.

Adrianna is a sexy older milf and an interesting lady, but I wouldn't go there relationship wise as she is married. I know its just a game, but I'm not in to dishonesty, secrets and messing with other people's relationships. Hence my problem with Alexis. She is too quick to keep secrets and do shitty things to those closest to her.
I am also like that, probably a little bit stronger than most because irl experiences but I do understand Alexis' POV. She was not trying to mess with MC or Erynn, she was scared. In her love path, there are lots of hints that she have a crush on MC since their childhood. He is her type when grown up also. Erynn told over and over again in ASP. First time she realised who was MC, MC literally blamed Ethan and Alexis for everything happened. She was into him before she realised who he was also. What should have she said? Oh yeah, that was me. That was the reason her turmoil within, each time she tried to stay away from MC but she was too deep in love with him. She could not talk with MC because she was scared to lose him, she could not talk with Erynn because she was scared losing their friendship. Also the day, Erynn and MC figured it out she was going to talk about it with Erynn and most likely with MC afterwards.
So I don't think she was dishonest, she was scared and needed time to figure out things. It blew up before she acted, so I do understand her.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
There is a small thing about that though. Even if you never choose creampie options with Nikki, she still throws up. We all assume it's because she is pregnant but we cannot be sure. Though, maybe event's reason differ later. Like if you chose she throws up because she is pregnant, if not alcohol and heat made her sick.

I am also like that, probably a little bit stronger than most because irl experiences but I do understand Alexis' POV. She was not trying to mess with MC or Erynn, she was scared. In her love path, there are lots of hints that she have a crush on MC since their childhood. He is her type when grown up also. Erynn told over and over again in ASP. First time she realised who was MC, MC literally blamed Ethan and Alexis for everything happened. She was into him before she realised who he was also. What should have she said? Oh yeah, that was me. That was the reason her turmoil within, each time she tried to stay away from MC but she was too deep in love with him. She could not talk with MC because she was scared to lose him, she could not talk with Erynn because she was scared losing their friendship. Also the day, Erynn and MC figured it out she was going to talk about it with Erynn and most likely with MC afterwards.
So I don't think she was dishonest, she was scared and needed time to figure out things. It blew up before she acted, so I do understand her.
It wasn't just Erynn, but Layla as well depending on what options you take. There is the "secret" path. There are a few other things. I'm not going to get in to it as I know my dislike of Alexis is in the minority. Others like her and that is fine, I'm just not a fan of her.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
There is a small thing about that though. Even if you never choose creampie options with Nikki, she still throws up. We all assume it's because she is pregnant but we cannot be sure.
No, I don't assume it. She had a lot of cocktails at the beach and is just drunk. But I'm sure if MC don't pull out he knocks her up. Same with Cara. MC is like his father Santi and spreads his seed. The outcome we'll see when the game comes to it's end.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Others like her and that is fine, I'm just not a fan of her.
You're not alone... I like her as a character, and as a friend and even as a fuck buddy, but I absolutely don't like her as a girlfriend... she's waaaay too jealous and clingy.

Same goes for Nikki... I just can't deal with that type of people, even in a video game it seems... :LOL:

And btw, I really don't like that you have to be both on Alexis & Nikki's paths to get the most of Valeria's scenes... really sucks for me =(

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You're not alone... I like her as a character, and as a friend and even as a fuck buddy, but I absolutely don't like her as a girlfriend... she's waaaay too jealous and clingy.

Same goes for Nikki... I just can't deal with that type of people, even in a video game it seems... :LOL:

And btw, I really don't like that you have to be both on Alexis & Nikki's paths to get the most of Valeria's scenes... really sucks for me =(
We all have our real life baggage. One of the reasons I have issues with secrets in relationships. VNs can sometimes stir up old memories so I tend to avoid certain situations.

Reactions: Maviarab

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
No, I don't assume it. She had a lot of cocktails at the beach and is just drunk. But I'm sure if MC don't pull out he knocks her up. Same with Cara. MC is like his father Santi and spreads his seed. The outcome we'll see when the game comes to it's end.
I hope so. Cause we need some spice.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Fair points. The issues can blow things up eventually or they are a lot of issues to work through for the relationship to work.
One of the rare VN's where I actually don't play as I would myself.

Erynn is the best girl for me but in real life...I wouldn't even friend zone her...I'd just distance myself completely. I don't do drama or negativity in my life, just not worth it and no woman is worth it.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This scene is a double gut punch, first Erynn just looks at you crossing the street totally disappointed, like seeing her friend leave her hurts more than the slap, then Alexis finishes the job... and you can't argue because you know she's right.

I don't remember this conversation. When Eryn said that?
After you catch Emily with Melissa and stay in Erynn's apartment, so pretty early in the story.

Adrianna is simply hot(and she's kinda nice to us as the MC as well) and i want the achievement of having fucked all the Monroe women lol.
The idea of having banged both sisters and their mom is just endlessly hillarious to me.

Early endgame because you are murdered by Mr Monroe but totally worth it lol.

Erynn is the best girl for me but in real life...I wouldn't even friend zone her...I'd just distance myself completely. I don't do drama or negativity in my life, just not worth it and no woman is worth it.
There's something about her story that just speaks to me, the righting past mistakes, getting another shot at your one true love... and Erynn hits this spot...
Different from you i could see myself doing that for one specific woman.

I do think Nyx has a heavy hand with her and makes Erynn's story so much more frustrating than say Layla or Nikki which are mostly happy times and fun.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

A wise man. My wife saves her drama for her female dominated hobbies. Oh the drama they engage in. Then there is my 5 daughters (17-35). The drama just rolls on and on and on between them like a raging river...

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
The clear advantage of this game is that you have a variety of opportunities to enter into relationships, friendships or partnerships.
I myself gained 5 saves after a ton of runs.

Personally, I divide the game into two areas:
1. age
a. I call them the "crawling group", LI's who are about the same age or younger (I'm not a fan of that)
b. The "adult group", LI's who are older (Alexis, Erynn, Nikki, Iris and Gaby)
2. Number of relationships, friendships or partnerships
a. Monogamy (one save each from Alexis, Erynn and Layla - as it has an interesting ending)
b. Polygamy (a save from Alexis, Erynn, Nikki, Iris and Gaby, a save from Nikki, Iris and Gaby - Alexis and Eyrnn are over) The attempt to bring Alexis AND Layla into a partnership has always failed for me so far, one of the two was always offended, or even both...

It remains to be seen what the devs have in store for us in the future...

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The clear advantage of this game is that you have a variety of opportunities to enter into relationships, friendships or partnerships.

1. age
a. I call them the "crawling group", LI's who are about the same age or younger (I'm not a fan of that)
a. Monogamy (one save each from Alexis, Erynn and Layla - as it has an interesting ending)
b. Polygamy (a save from Alexis, Erynn, Nikki, Iris and Gaby, a save from Nikki, Iris and Gaby - Alexis and Eyrnn are over) The attempt to bring Alexis AND Layla into a partnership has always failed for me so far, one of the two was always offended, or even both...

highly unlikely you could end up with more than one girl, maybe I could see a Layla/Elena throuple but that's it.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

1. age

Interesting approach. I need to do more playthroughs. I only have a few paths saved. I don't think I'll worry about the polygamy paths but I certainly want to pursue more LIS than I have so far. It's on my growing todo list.

Oct 10, 2022
highly unlikely you could end up with more than one girl, maybe I could see a Layla/Elena throuple but that's it.
Very small chance but I think we may have Alexis&Eeynn throuple too.

Irl, I'd probably shut down Erynn outside the bar when she said that's it, we haven't seen each other 5 years and I don't even get how are you? I'd probably reply it with yeah, you should take the hint. It's not about drama for me, if something is in the past I believe it should stay in the past. I would not even be aware of her drama.
Irl, I'd probably never even have an relationship with Erynn, Gabi, Rachel, Tori(burned once by a similar person), Zach, Cara, Nikki (step-sibling stuff). Not entirely sure about Iris but probably her too.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes