Aug 29, 2023
If the MC went to Erynn’s instead of taking the train home from the club, and fell asleep on her bed, here’s what he woke up to.

screenshot0002.png

My knee-jerk reaction:

Gah.jpg

Girl’s not looking her best. But she cleans up nicely though.

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke
Oct 10, 2022
If the MC went to Erynn’s instead of taking the train home from the club, and fell asleep on her bed, here’s what he woke up to.

View attachment 3245366

My knee-jerk reaction:

View attachment 3245372

Girl’s not looking her best. But she cleans up nicely though.
Another reason to choose Layla then. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Maybe MC should have took a photo of her like this and send it to Ethan to scare him off. ;)

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That's why I always replay my favorite AVN's when it comes to updates so the game seems longer so if the update is short and a disappointment it doesn't feel as bad lol but not everyone has the time to do that. Hell I don't really but I still do it anyways lol.
If badik is your favorite... :LUL:

Aug 29, 2023
Have you played the game all the way through or are you still in the process of playing?
Played it through on multiple paths. Layla’s still my favorite LI.

Erynn’s not bad, but frustrating. Mostly because she badly wants to fuck the MC, but somehow can’t bring herself to—which implies all sorts of unresolved personal issues which will inevitably blow up their relationship. If I knew her in real life I’d friendzone her. In the game I usually do.

Reactions: xsikal and mnotwoke

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Erynn’s not bad, but frustrating. Mostly because she badly wants to fuck the MC, but somehow can’t bring herself to—which implies all sorts of unresolved personal issues which will inevitably blow up their relationship. If I knew her in real life I’d friendzone her. In the game I usually do.
Fair points. The issues can blow things up eventually or they are a lot of issues to work through for the relationship to work.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Played it through on multiple paths. Layla’s still my favorite LI.

true tho I can't blame her for her personal issues to much tho since she is currently being blackmailed and who knows what else Ethan has done to her that we don't know about so her issues is understandable to me anyways. The thing I find frustrating is neither her or the MC will tell each other how they actually feel for one another so their relationship isn't moving forward. Still despite that she is my favorite in the game and in my personal top 3 AVN LI .

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
How they feel? Erynn is a friend. Nothin more.
I can't agree with that if you are on her path especially with the tension in the last scene with her of the most recent update. I can't but help but feel she wants to tell him but is is hesitant to do so. I noticed the same thing 1 or 2 other times as well but was most apparent to me in the last update. Especially since it obvious to me anyways that Erynn loves him or at the very least sees him as more than a friend.

Just the way I interpret the scenes anyways.

Reactions: Feyd

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I can't agree with that if you are on her path especially with the tension in the last scene with her of the most recent update. I can't but help but feel she wants to tell him but is is hesitant to do so. I noticed the same thing 1 or 2 other times as well but was most apparent to me in the last update. Especially since it obvious to me anyways that Erynn loves him or at the very least sees him as more than a friend.

Yes, IF you're on her path. Not everyone is. I'm not. I have two saves: Alexis and Elena.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yes, IF you're on her path. Not everyone is. I'm not. I have two saves: Alexis and Elena.
of course if you aren't on her path the MC only sees her as a friend where she probably doesn't unless you ignore her in the alley. But my post clearly was talking about her path.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
of course if you aren't on her path the MC only sees her as a friend where she probably doesn't unless you ignore her in the alley. But my post clearly was talking about her path.
Yeah. Never ignore her in the alley. She's a friend, you help. Plus you get the satisfaction of kickin Ethan's ass.

Oct 10, 2022

If you are seeking a proof, there is one scene where MC said I do then Erynn outright replied with I hope it will be your answer in 3 years, implying she wanna marry MC in 3 years.

I feel like I am Erynn expert. :LOL:

Aug 29, 2023
Yeah. Never ignore her in the alley. She's a friend, you help. Plus you get the satisfaction of kickin Ethan's ass.
I ignored her in the alley just to see what would happen. Alexis immediately broke up with the MC. Can’t say I blame her at all; that’s a shitty thing to do to a friend. Always punch Ethan when the opportunity arises. Or go with Valeria’s tactic; it’s just as fun.

Reactions: mnotwoke
Oct 10, 2022
I ignored her in the alley just to see what would happen. Alexis immediately broke up with the MC. Can’t say I blame her at all; that’s a shitty thing to do to a friend. Always punch Ethan when the opportunity arises. Or go with Valeria’s tactic; it’s just as fun.
Dude it's not even a question about do you like Erynn or not when the chance arises to punch Ethan you won't ask the question should I, you have to ask the question how many then start counting. :LOL:;)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
wait Alexis breaks up with you if you don't help her in the alley. Well now I need to do a speed run to see this myself lol. I think when I did that option I was on a Erynn path and I speed run just to see what happens lol.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Dude it's not even a question about do you like Erynn or not when the chance arises to punch Ethan you won't ask the question should I, you have to ask the question how many then start counting. :LOL:;)
My punch count for Ethan usually goes up to 50. Then I decide if I want to go with odd or even numbers next or which fist do I end on haha.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes