Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
only thing that matters is how many times can we punch Zach in the future and also if we can vandalize his car :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: LSC82

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I hate and don't mind cliffhangers at the same depends it just depends on the cliffhanger. Small / minor ones are whatever to me unless maybe it's a character I really like. But something big is when I have to do something to get my mind off said game as it's all ill think about.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
View attachment 3289415

Quick update.

Working on the very last scene for this episode. Will take me around 2 weeks to finish it, I guess. After that, there's the post-render work and the coding left to do. Of course, some testing too. But all of that should be done a bit quicker since this update is shorter than the last few. I haven't looked for any sound files either yet, but I'll probably add a few in certain scenes.
Once all the renders are done, I'll give out an ETA.

No more preview pictures anymore for this update because they'll spoil the cliffhanger. By the way. Episode 13 will be pretty big, so you'll be stuck with that cliffhanger for a while.
Okay, let's do the math.
Episode 12, which is supposed to be a short update, took about 6 months.
Episode 13, which is supposed to be a comprehensive update, is probably no longer expected to be released in 2024.:cry:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Okay, let's do the math.
Episode 13, which is supposed to be a comprehensive update, is probably no longer expected to be released in 2024.:cry:
yeah I know im trying not to think about that. I'm just gonna be overly optimistic and if it comes out next month or March I'm gonna hope for end of September or October /November release. But im probably gonna be way off on that. Not sure what Nyx's track record is for dev time when it comes to bigger updates as I only started playing AVN's back in july.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Okay, let's do the math.
I wouldn't say this. Nyx came out with several updates in a year, even when there was a large one. It's January. So I don't expect v0.13 before fall, because she said it's a large one, but in fall it's possible.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Okay, let's do the math.
Actually had a conversation with someone (I think it was nyrek ) in an off-topic thread recently. Even though Nyx is part-time she's still competitive, if not outpacing other full-time devs in speed of updates, even taking into account the amount of renders and animations in the updates. So depending on what Nyx counts as a large update (my guess would be 4k renders) she could still get it done this year.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cliffhanger: mc is just gonna get into erynn's panties when to be continued hits the screen.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
cliffhanger: mc is just gonna get into erynn's panties when to be continued hits the screen.
Hey that just means we get a little bit of sexy time with my #1 waifu across all AVN's before the good part in 6-8 months haha.

But in all seriousness I think the cliffhanger is going to be us meeting our real father or Melissa , John and Erynn and the MC all in the same room together.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
IF that was the case, what shithanger would there be for people NOT on her path? lol
each path own ending like where mc is just gonna fuck 1 of monroe and then door is knocked and some1 bangs in (at worst case mr or mrs monroe).

I think more in the way Melissa and John or MC meeting his daddy.
daddy meeting unlikely more like mommy telling more about him.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
In episode 11 I have 5 different endings. So when talking about a cliffhanger, it has to work across all routes.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
just gonna fuck 1 of monroe and then door is knocked and some1 bangs in (at worst case mr or mrs monroe).
You had to say that. That actually happened to me when I was in high school. My gf and I had been bangin for about 2 mins, when her mom walked in. I was shocked but kept goin. My gf said: "MOM!" then told me to stop. Her mom walked out, closed the door. Gf told me to go home, next day she broke up with me. :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes