nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I see you didn't mention mel
well, makes sense
she's on a level of her own :lepew:

but val and darryl definitely need to happen :whistle:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Now, as to why Valeria doesn't appear in this list, I have a guess. I know this type of person from my own experience and they think completely differently. If the developers do it right (like in RL), this is max. a friendship path.

But I still don't quite understand why Iris doesn't appear in this list. We know that the relationship hasn't ended and we also know that both of them still have feelings for each other. Maybe we'll get the resolution at some point.

Oct 10, 2022
Now, as to why Valeria doesn't appear in this list, I have a guess. I know this type of person from my own experience and they think completely differently. If the developers do it right (like in RL), this is max. a friendship path.

But I still don't quite understand why Iris doesn't appear in this list. We know that the relationship hasn't ended and we also know that both of them still have feelings for each other. Maybe we'll get the resolution at some point.
I think that list kinda old, probably she is on the new list because Iris relationship is in the last update. I really don't see a reason why she should not be an LI.

Reactions: vireker and LSC82
Oct 10, 2022
that screenshot was from like a week ago so not that old
Then I have no idea how she could not make to the list, Alexis secret path really works for her. Even on Alexis path she has hots for MC and there is no real reason to not have her. She even makes more sense than Melissa.
Oh shit, perhaps she is one of the character does not see the end? I hope not. o_O

Reactions: vireker

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Then I have no idea how she could not make to the list, Alexis secret path really works for her. Even on Alexis path she has hots for MC and there is no real reason to not have her. She even makes more sense than Melissa.
Oh shit, perhaps she is one of the character does not see the end? I hope not. o_O
I agree, would've expected at least Iris and Val on that list (Melissa was a surprise, always thought she was just there to tease the players).
I could see things going in that direction if things turn dark, Iris is quite impulsive... say she finds out Erynn is her half-sister (and she ofc overheard the whole blackmail situation) she may take things into her own hands that doesn't end up as she expected... but by not adding her to the LI list it would be also major spoiler. Most likely Nyx is just fucking with people :ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
I agree, would've expected at least Iris and Val on that list (Melissa was a surprise, always thought she was just there to tease the players).
I could see things going in that direction if things turn dark, Iris is quite impulsive... say she finds out Erynn is her half-sister (and she ofc overheard the whole blackmail situation) she may take things into her own hands that doesn't end up as she expected... but by not adding her to the LI list it would be also major spoiler. Most likely Nyx is just fucking with people :ROFLMAO:

Okay I kinda figured it out, it says confirmed. That does not necessarily mean other girls are not LIs, just mean these are definitely LIs. So Iris, Val even maybe Brooke still has a chance to become an LI. :unsure:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
That's exactly what Nyx (oops) CrioniC.Syn said more than year and a half ago. And check it how they were sorted in the same manner (not alphabetically).
Well, she's saying the exact same thing since ages. That was just a screenshot from the last time she said it on Discord.

ok, so I looked up the whole comment on discord, the one posted here was cut off. Looks like there may be others like Val and Iris, just no concrete plan yet.
Booooohhhhhh!!!!!!! You destroyed my fun here with the pervs...:(

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Progress Update_Layla.png

Quick update.

Working on the very last scene for this episode. Will take me around 2 weeks to finish it, I guess. After that, there's the post-render work and the coding left to do. Of course, some testing too. But all of that should be done a bit quicker since this update is shorter than the last few. I haven't looked for any sound files either yet, but I'll probably add a few in certain scenes.
Once all the renders are done, I'll give out an ETA.

No more preview pictures anymore for this update because they'll spoil the cliffhanger. By the way. Episode 13 will be pretty big, so you'll be stuck with that cliffhanger for a while.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes