LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
View attachment 3287076

Quick question, when did this happen? Melissa met Emily after Emily broke up with Santiago. At that point Andres already apologised and they were together through her pregnancy. Also Emily does not look like pregnant here, might be after MC born. So in any timeline, Emily in this picture should be with Andres. Was Andres right all the time did Emily really cheated on him with Santiago? :unsure:
Yeah it doesn't make sense, Melissa first meets Emily when Andres fights with her when she announces her pregnancy, from then on i don't see any windows for them to hang out...
Santiago freezes and bails the next time they meet and then Emily is the one who doesn't wanna talk to him the next time(and she also gets back with Andres like you pointed out).

Better change this picture for one taken at the bar....

Reactions: mnotwoke and timpo
Oct 10, 2022
Yeah it doesn't make sense, Melissa first meets Emily when Andres fights with her when she announces her pregnancy, from then on i don't see any windows for them to hang out...
Santiago freezes and bails the next time they meet and then Emily is the one who doesn't wanna talk to him the next time(and she also gets back with Andres like you pointed out).

Better change this picture for one taken at the bar....
She might be cheating on Andres though, its within her character.

Also, because I tried almost every path I kinda found some inconsistencies in the game maybe this is just one of them. For another example, if you steal Spanish exam papers while you are on Layla path Gabi explains she lost the papers but after that everything goes like Layla got B and MC aced it. There were a few more like these.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3287076

Quick question, when did this happen? Melissa met Emily after Emily broke up with Santiago. At that point Andres already apologised and they were together through her pregnancy. Also Emily does not look like pregnant here, might be after MC born. So in any timeline, Emily in this picture should be with Andres. Was Andres right all the time did Emily really cheated on him with Santiago? :unsure:

Edit: Hey Dessolos wanna hear your opinion too, you can find stuff I miss, what do you think a dev mistake or is there something behind it or am I mistaken somewhere?
So yeah the timeline is really confusing on this one. Cause yeah Emily didn't want anything to do with Santiago after his parents and was ignoring him. But then she started to meet with him again after a unknown amount of time. Emily said she wasn't cheating on Andres at least that's what she told the MC. So it seems to either this picture was taken in the brief amount of time she was broken up with Andres. But that doesn't make sense either cause didn't seem like she wanted to talk to Santiago during the club and not long after that is when she started to ignore him cause of his parents.

My best guess is this was when she reconnected with him after she started to get into alot of fights with Andres. But that would have to be when the MC was young cause she still looks young here. But I feel like that wouldn't make alot of sense either because while she said she never cheated on Andres while meeting / reconnecting with Santiago. The way she told the story makes it seem like it was more casual talks over a cup of coffee or something. Not full on hanging out as friends again. So I think you are right and it was mistake from Nyx. So yeah it's either a mistake or there is more to tell to the story with her reconnecting with Santiago that was overlooked or not told yet.

If I missed a small detail my bad I don't have time to replay the scene again to double check I didn't over look something since I gotta head out for a bit.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Well, Nyx made clear who's a LI and who's just a sideplot.
View attachment 3287427
where Iris? :rolleyes: Anyway I wouldn't put too much stock into this, she can change her mind on the fly, but I'm somewhat happy about Melissa being mentioned, maybe I need yet another save just for her (and probably abandon Gabi if she is just there to cheat on the real LIs, though I had hopes for her but doesn't look like it will amount to anything serious)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't wait to see what happens next with Adriana. I guess she will have a relationship with Mc :love:
that could happen on non monroe sisters path and be just a 1 timer.

She used to have the same variables as all the other LIs. But so does mom. So, at this point, who tf knows what Nyx will do.
........ince................ :p

I don't believe shit from her anymore. Nyx changes her mind as often as she changes her panties.
if she changes panties at all. she could just pour some liquid soap on her panties and then use shower
to wash soap away and then go back to devving.

where Iris? :rolleyes: Anyway I wouldn't put too much stock into this, she can change her mind on the fly, but I'm somewhat happy about Melissa being mentioned, maybe I need yet another save just for her (and probably abandon Gabi if she is just there to cheat on the real LIs, though I had hopes for her but doesn't look like it will amount to anything serious)
if she becomes more regular then she joins on some1 other's path like alexis.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Nah. It's Valeria.
View attachment 3287576

The other one was Rachel:
View attachment 3287578
But what's the excuse for Valeria dying if John helps MC instead? I can see her killing Brooke, Sienna or Sha'Carri off as they are still very minor characters. If she wants to make the next death impactful then it needs to be a named character that there's been interactions with to bring the serial killer story more into focus but I can't see her killing off her own self-insert or any LI, she'll troll people about it but won't do it.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes