Oct 10, 2022
Well, Nyx made clear who's a LI and who's just a sideplot.
View attachment 3287427
:love::love::love:Elena:love::love::love:

So yeah the timeline is really confusing on this one. Cause yeah Emily didn't want anything to do with Santiago after his parents and was ignoring him. But then she started to meet with him again after a unknown amount of time. Emily said she wasn't cheating on Andres at least that's what she told the MC. So it seems to either this picture was taken in the brief amount of time she was broken up with Andres. But that doesn't make sense either cause didn't seem like she wanted to talk to Santiago during the club and not long after that is when she started to ignore him cause of his parents.

My best guess is this was when she reconnected with him after she started to get into alot of fights with Andres. But that would have to be when the MC was young cause she still looks young here. But I feel like that wouldn't make alot of sense either because while she said she never cheated on Andres while meeting / reconnecting with Santiago. The way she told the story makes it seem like it was more casual talks over a cup of coffee or something. Not full on hanging out as friends again. So I think you are right and it was mistake from Nyx. So yeah it's either a mistake or there is more to tell to the story with her reconnecting with Santiago that was overlooked or not told yet.

If I missed a small detail my bad I don't have time to replay the scene again to double check I didn't over look something since I gotta head out for a bit.
As far as I understood the timeline is,
  • Emily dates Santiago on and off through high school and university
  • Emily got pregnant to MC
  • Emily breaks up with Santiago
  • Emily starts dating with Andres
  • Emily met Melissa and breaks up with Andres
  • Emily goes to a bar with Melissa, Santiago still thinks Emily and Andres dating
  • Andres apologise and probably they start dating again
  • Emily tells about pregnancy to Santiago (first meeting with him after breakup probably the last too)
  • Santiago's parents offer money to Emily for abortion
  • Santiago tries to talk Emily at the beach, she runs away.
  • Emily gives school a break because she is pregnant
  • Santiago graduates and their connection lost at this point
  • MC born and Emily returns to school
  • Emily and Santiago reconnects when MC around 12 years old
In the photo Emily and Melissa looks young so I don't think this is from after reconnection. Photo has Melissa in it which means after breakup with Andres and Santiago. She does not look pregnant which means her pregnancy at most 4 months, she spent at least 1 month with Andres before telling him. Which leaves us 3 months time window tops, in that 3 months as far as she told to MC she only met Santiago 3 times at the bar, where she told the pregnancy, beach none of them were possible to take that picture. If the photo is not a fuck up by Nyx, Emily cheated on Andres and Melissa was there and absolutely fine with it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
As far as I understood the timeline is,
  • Emily dates Santiago on and off through high school and university
  • Emily got pregnant to MC
  • Emily breaks up with Santiago
  • Emily starts dating with Andres
  • Emily met Melissa and breaks up with Andres
  • Emily goes to a bar with Melissa, Santiago still thinks Emily and Andres dating
  • Andres apologise and probably they start dating again
  • Emily tells about pregnancy to Santiago (first meeting with him after breakup probably the last too)
  • Santiago's parents offer money to Emily for abortion
  • Santiago tries to talk Emily at the beach, she runs away.
  • Emily gives school a break because she is pregnant
  • Santiago graduates and their connection lost at this point
  • MC born and Emily returns to school
  • Emily and Santiago reconnects when MC around 12 years old
In the photo Emily and Melissa looks young so I don't think this is from after reconnection. Photo has Melissa in it which means after breakup with Andres and Santiago. She does not look pregnant which means her pregnancy at most 4 months, she spent at least 1 month with Andres before telling him. Which leaves us 3 months time window tops, in that 3 months as far as she told to MC she only met Santiago 3 times at the bar, where she told the pregnancy, beach none of them were possible to take that picture. If the photo is not a fuck up by Nyx, Emily cheated on Andres and Melissa was there and absolutely fine with it.
yeah I missed what age the MC was when Emily reconnected with Santiago, that was a guess on my part. Knowing that bit of information I think you are right and it's looking more like Emily cheated on him sometime before she had that talk with his parents or a mistake. Cause otherwise it just doesn't make sense to me, cause after the meeting seemed like she didn't want to see him or talk him at all. So this picture would seem very unlikely to me. Also I think she was pregnant looking at the picture again cause I noticed there was only 1 cocktail in the picture ( by Melissa). In the bar Emily asked if it be okay to order 1 or take 1 sip. Knowing that I think she would of had one if she wasn't.

Oct 10, 2022
Also I think she was pregnant looking at the picture again cause I noticed there was only 1 cocktail. In the bar Emily asked if it be okay to order 1 or take 1 sip. Knowing that I think she would of had one if she wasn't.
Oh, I did not see that. Then she probably cheated on Andres. :cautious:
Btw, if she was pregnant what was Santiago doing? Trying to finish the job that his parents started? Is that why MC such an idiot? ;)

Reactions: timpo and Dessolos

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
View attachment 3287076

Quick question, when did this happen? Melissa met Emily after Emily broke up with Santiago. At that point Andres already apologised and they were together through her pregnancy. Also Emily does not look like pregnant here, might be after MC born. So in any timeline, Emily in this picture should be with Andres. Was Andres right all the time did Emily really cheated on him with Santiago? :unsure:

Edit: Hey Dessolos wanna hear your opinion too, you can find stuff I miss, what do you think a dev mistake or is there something behind it or am I mistaken somewhere?
And who took the picture?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PeraDrnda

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
View attachment 3287721

Friendly reminder why Erynn cannot be trusted. :giggle: He continued like that, even more so than before, she and him still stayed friends though. :unsure: Oh wait, maybe it was an encouragement to bully MC more since she kept Ethan as a friend.

[/QUOTE]

Sing it Glenn

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
Well, Nyx made clear who's a LI and who's just a sideplot.
View attachment 3287427
That's exactly what Nyx (oops) CrioniC.Syn said more than year and a half ago. And check it how they were sorted in the same manner (not alphabetically).

As for adding love interests. Who says they are all love interests?

The only ones confirmed to be love interests are:
Alexis
Erynn
Layla
Elena
Nikki
Cara

Melissa

https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-11-2-nyx.53676/post-8388335

;)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes