demon79yu

Aug 20, 2021
I really like Valeria,but she appeared too late to get enough development:confused:. When I encountered her I just have settled with Layla for life.

• Sad
Reactions: mnotwoke

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I can not get the Alexis secret path at all, and I have tried in any way shape or form.

Per the Walkthrough the requisites to activate the path are

1.-Ignore Alexis on the plane.- Ok. That´s the easy part
2; Helping with the blackmail.- Tag Active Monday blackmail help
3.-Just friends with Eryn.- Tag Friends with Eryn active
4.- Erin Romance not over: Tag Erynn end inactive.

Erynn points when I have the blackmail scene 14, when I have the hot tub scene 20, just in case it would be relevant.

But I keep getting the principal scene. What I´m making wrong???

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I can not get the Alexis secret path at all, and I have tried in any way shape or form.

Per the Walkthrough the requisites to activate the path are

1.-Ignore Alexis on the plane.- Ok. That´s the easy part
2; Helping with the blackmail.- Tag Active Monday blackmail help
3.-Just friends with Eryn.- Tag Friends with Eryn active
4.- Erin Romance not over: Tag Erynn end inactive.

Erynn points when I have the blackmail scene 14, when I have the hot tub scene 20, just in case it would be relevant.

But I keep getting the principal scene. What I´m making wrong???
erm... you can't be in a romance with eryn... she's the hard part of it, since you have to keep her points high enough to be friends but low enough that you're not pursuing her romantically... maybe the WT is wrong?

This is from and older WT I have, try this...:

ALEXIS’ SECRET PATH

There are three requirements to unlock Alexis’ secret path:

1. MC must ignore Alexis on the plane
2. Must unlock Layla’s hot tub party
3. Erynn RP must be <=24

The first requirement is simple, just ignore Alexis while MC is on the plane. It’s the very first choice you make.

To unlock the hot tub party, Layla must have 55+ RP throughout training camp so that she and MC will start to be more intimate with one another. She can earn a total of 74 RP once Training Camp is over. You’re on the right track if Layla and MC can kiss as often as possible (i.e. @ the beach, @ the pizzeria, in the changing room at the beach, in Spanish class), as well as, her jealousy shows more and more whenever MC interacts with other girls (i.e. when Erynn kisses MC on the cheek @ school just before they leave for training camp, his conversation with Valeria during the bus ride, or when she finds MC helping Valeria stretch in a questionable position). Best route is to do everything favorable toward Layla till Training Camp. This gives you 68 Layla RP when training camp starts and plenty of cushion should you decide to “flirt” with Valeria during camp or do other things that would cause you to lose points with Layla, like help Zach with the girls’ locker room.

Erynn RP requirement will be a little difficult, due to the story not having a built-in relationship tracker. Erynn can earn a total of 40 RP by the time the hot tub party comes about. Because Alexis is ignored at the very beginning of the story, there will be instances where Erynn RP is automatically gained because you no longer have to choose between Alexis or Erynn. Also, when her RP reaches certain threshold other options will become available allowing you to gain even more RP with her. If Erynn kisses MC at any point in the story or are given the possibility to flirt with Erynn during Training Camp, then you have too much RP with her. The following route is a suggestion to ensure you only have 24 RP and, also, allows you to help Erynn with her Ethan Blackmail problem:

• Leave with Layla after clubbing @ Heaven (should be done to gain RP with Layla)
• After Episode 4 flashback featuring Nikki and Cara, Erynn will ask MC if he is happy to be back. Select No.
• After MC tells Erynn that Andres is not his father, she will try to help him to his feet. Don’t accept her help. Get up on your own.
• Do not try on the shirt Erynn gives MC the morning after the Andres news.
• When Erynn comes back after her sudden, unexplained departure ask her what’s wrong.
• All other Erynn RP gains are selectable.

During the hot tub party, when Layla steps away to brush her teeth, MC will hear voices then notice Alexis and Erynn in the back yard while he’s sitting in the hot tub naked. The girls will join him and Erynn will ask what he thought of Alexis’ posing. Select “Pretty” and enjoy the scenes. Alexis secret path is now available.

Last edited:
Reactions: un_dos

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
erm... you can't be in a romance with eryn... she's the hard part of it, since you have to keep her points high enough to be friends but low enough that you're not pursuing her romantically... maybe the WT is wrong?

This is from and older WT I have, try this...:

ALEXIS’ SECRET PATH

There are three requirements to unlock Alexis’ secret path:

1. MC must ignore Alexis on the plane
2. Must unlock Layla’s hot tub party
3. Erynn RP must be <=24

The first requirement is simple, just ignore Alexis while MC is on the plane. It’s the very first choice you make.

To unlock the hot tub party, Layla must have 55+ RP throughout training camp so that she and MC will start to be more intimate with one another. She can earn a total of 74 RP once Training Camp is over. You’re on the right track if Layla and MC can kiss as often as possible (i.e. @ the beach, @ the pizzeria, in the changing room at the beach, in Spanish class), as well as, her jealousy shows more and more whenever MC interacts with other girls (i.e. when Erynn kisses MC on the cheek @ school just before they leave for training camp, his conversation with Valeria during the bus ride, or when she finds MC helping Valeria stretch in a questionable position). Best route is to do everything favorable toward Layla till Training Camp. This gives you 68 Layla RP when training camp starts and plenty of cushion should you decide to “flirt” with Valeria during camp or do other things that would cause you to lose points with Layla, like help Zach with the girls’ locker room.

Erynn RP requirement will be a little difficult, due to the story not having a built-in relationship tracker. Erynn can earn a total of 40 RP by the time the hot tub party comes about. Because Alexis is ignored at the very beginning of the story, there will be instances where Erynn RP is automatically gained because you no longer have to choose between Alexis or Erynn. Also, when her RP reaches certain threshold other options will become available allowing you to gain even more RP with her. If Erynn kisses MC at any point in the story or are given the possibility to flirt with Erynn during Training Camp, then you have too much RP with her. The following route is a suggestion to ensure you only have 24 RP and, also, allows you to help Erynn with her Ethan Blackmail problem:

• Leave with Layla after clubbing @ Heaven (should be done to gain RP with Layla)
• After Episode 4 flashback featuring Nikki and Cara, Erynn will ask MC if he is happy to be back. Select No.
• After MC tells Erynn that Andres is not his father, she will try to help him to his feet. Don’t accept her help. Get up on your own.
• Do not try on the shirt Erynn gives MC the morning after the Andres news.
• When Erynn comes back after her sudden, unexplained departure ask her what’s wrong.
• All other Erynn RP gains are selectable.

During the hot tub party, when Layla steps away to brush her teeth, MC will hear voices then notice Alexis and Erynn in the back yard while he’s sitting in the hot tub naked. The girls will join him and Erynn will ask what he thought of Alexis’ posing. Select “Pretty” and enjoy the scenes. Alexis secret path is now available.
Everything correct so far.
In the Layla Path you get all the relationship points you can get.
The Erynn part is actually not that difficult. In my opinion, the following 6 relationship points are the most important:
1. After the MC Erynn sees Ethan in the cafe, confront her (2 relationship points)
2. Beat Ethan down (2 relationship points)
3. Help her (2 relationship points)
So now you answer MAX. 1 or 2 questions to get to 8 or 10 relationship points and TADA...

After that you can get all Erynn and/or Alexis relationship points as they please. However, I would highly recommend the WT PDF, as the MOD does not work in this path. But with logic you can do it without it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
I forgot all about this teacher and how much I hated him. Honestly I almost want the MC to punch him more than Zach at times but that would the dumbest thing he can do haha.
In another game with another story, he might have been the creep after Layla so we could punch him at some point.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
After that you can get all Erynn and/or Alexis relationship points as they please. However, I would highly recommend the WT PDF, as the MOD does not work in this path
Wait a second.. Are you saying that if I play with the mod I can not get Lexy secret path????

Oct 10, 2022
screenshot0120.png

Quick question, when did this happen? Melissa met Emily after Emily broke up with Santiago. At that point Andres already apologised and they were together through her pregnancy. Also Emily does not look like pregnant here, might be after MC born. So in any timeline, Emily in this picture should be with Andres. Was Andres right all the time did Emily really cheated on him with Santiago? :unsure:

Edit: Hey Dessolos wanna hear your opinion too, you can find stuff I miss, what do you think a dev mistake or is there something behind it or am I mistaken somewhere?

Last edited:

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
She's not a LI, so I guess not.
But she had no issues after we fondled her breast, she was comfortable to enter the sauna pool in a bikini while MC was there (she had no idea we were naked) and was Ok to get kissed on the cheek.
So there is a slight possibility we might have a scene or 2 with her....
Possibly just MC or both being Drunk and doing something with her in that state.

Oct 10, 2022
But she had no issues after we fondled her breast, she was comfortable to enter the sauna pool in a bikini while MC was there (she had no idea we were naked) and was Ok to get kissed on the cheek.
So there is a slight possibility we might have a scene or 2 with her....
Possibly just MC or both being Drunk and doing something with her in that state.
Or Nyx gonna tease the hell out of us like she did with Emily and Melissa. ;)

• Sad
Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes