LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
We'll know when the MC feels ready to meet his biological father. He made a similar comment when talking to Emily.

There are three problems with the assumption as to whether Erynn and Iris are half-siblings:
1. Melissa would have to be present when John picked up Emily
AND!!!
2. After all this time, John AND/OR Melissa should recognize each other. Melissa mentioned in a conversation with the MC that it was a one night stand!!!
AND!!!
3. then who is Iris' mother???
1- Yes, Melissa should eventually run into John.
2- Dude, Melissa still has day dreams about John, you think she wouldn't take one look and immediately click?
And John, he takes one look at Erynn and says "you remind me of someone i knew from my youth"(not an exact quote, just the spirit).
3- After banging Melissa, John had to move to another town, presumably in this other town he got a girl pregnant and that's where Iris comes from.

a woman never forgets the appearance of the man who put a roast in her oven.
That's pretty good lol.

And i agree with the rest of your post, Melissa still dreams about her date with John and John's mind immediately thinks of Melissa after taking one quick look at Erynn(must've been one hell of lay).

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
You don't really know how women works, hm? Emily already told Melissa about that really handsome guy who made her wet and asked her out to a date. Melissa will help Emily prepare for the date. They'll go clothes shopping together, Melissa will do Emily's hair, and Melissa won't stop giving advice. Of course, Melissa will look at the guy who then shows up at Emily's place and picks her up. If only from the fence. But more likely, she'll sit in the kitchen with Emily and wait for the doorbell to ring. That's what best friends who are singles do.
Oh, believe me, a woman never forgets the appearance of the man who put a roast in her oven. As a matter of fact, they never forget any of their sexual partners. At least if it's a normal number. It's different for those who come around a lot and for professionals. But even they never forget the partners where there was something significant behind it. If I understood Melissa correctly, John was more than just an ONS for her. She just didn't manage to make more of it. And let's not forget John's reaction when he saw Erynn for the first time. He obviously seemed to remember Erynn's mother.
Another woman. John isn't a monk.
I completely agree with your post, BUT...

I suspect the developer(s) are male...

And let's not forget John's reaction when he saw Erynn for the first time. He obviously seemed to remember Erynn's mother.
Ups, sorry I've forgot. You're right

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Okay, then forget my post and I'll say the opposite.

I made a wrong assumption!!!

EDIT: but point 3 still remains a valid point:
why do Eyrnn and Iris look so similar? Coincidence?

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Well, how should I put it? They're both a half John. That's how insemnation works. John's semen gives the X or Y and the mother the X. Iris and Erynn are both XX.
like I said, COINCIDENCE

John's genes prevailed twice and fathered almost identical children, even though they were from different mothers!

• Angry
Reactions: Jah-Ith-Ber

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Jeesh...new accounts come in here claiming they know everything...then show they know very little indeed....*shakes head*...
I have no idea what gives you the right to attack me like that.

My statement comes from PERSONAL experience that every birth of my children was a surprise. It was and is very interesting to see which characteristics they received from which parent and grandparent!

Reactions: Ass Fan

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
even jawguy confuses erynn and a young blonde mel in a pic so I wouldn't be so sure about that
The suppoused similarities(i don't think they look this much like each other in game, but i can suspend my disbelief, since that's the message the game wants to push), both in looks and behaviour are "hinting"(more like hammering) that they are sisters.
Never mind the different mothers, everyone is overthinking/overanalysing this... we desperately need our next fix.

PS: I have a brother who is only related through my dad and everybody immediately knows we are brothers.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
The suppoused similarities(i don't think they look this much like each other in game, but i can suspend my disbelief, since that's the message the game wants to push), both in looks and behaviour are "hinting"(more like hammering) that they are sisters.
yeah, I don't care if they're sisters or not, I just said it's not (just) john's genes since the canon is supposed to be that mel and erynn look alike

Never mind the different mothers, everyone is overthinking/overanalysing this... we desperately need our next fix.
I can't say I need my fix. with devs taking longer and longer to release an episode, I managed to get over the avns althogether in the past year. I'm only waiting on a few to finish so I can say I've seen it though the end. sadly, this is one of them.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
We'll know when the MC feels ready to meet his biological father. He made a similar comment when talking to Emily.

There are three problems with the assumption as to whether Erynn and Iris are half-siblings:
1. Melissa would have to be present when John picked up Emily
AND!!!
2. After all this time, John AND/OR Melissa should recognize each other. Melissa mentioned in a conversation with the MC that it was a one night stand!!!
AND!!!
3. then who is Iris' mother???
John shouldn't be able to recognize Melissa. He was (is) into sweet blondes, and she changed a lot in 20 years. Will Melissa recognize John? Well, he's still pretty much the same person, so there's a chance she does. She might notice a resemblance between him and Erynn, or say something to Emily along the lines of, "nice catch, Em, if I were younger and dumber I would've jumped his bones in a moment, you know blonde vikings make me flow like Niagara... waaaait a minute"

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Well, how should I put it? They're both a half John. That's how insemnation works. John's semen gives the X or Y and the mother the X. Iris and Erynn are both XX.
meaning they have the same X cause a male only has 1 x to gift... girls can vary wich of the x they gift cause they got 2 of them... lets hope they are sort of similar we don´t want daughters with missmatched Boo... i mean X´s chromossomes!

Oh, believe me, a woman never forgets
herm... in accordance with my experience 80% of them wished they did...
at least when they talk about me to each other...
surprisingly doesn´t detract them from making the same mistake...
at least once, i guess...

like I said, COINCIDENCE

John's genes prevailed twice and fathered almost identical children, even though they were from different mothers!
the X the father gifts its always the same. they can not be that diferent, actually a 75% diference is like only 5% likely!
its more normal for an epigenetic variation to provide a greater diferent then the base of the dna to be that diferent!
Furthermore, kids tend to resemble the father cause you can have no doubt about the mother, but the father...
so there is a genetic tendency for kids to resemble the father in 80% of the situations,
cause the couples who had doubts made far far less kids... unlike couples who trusted each other!
so after 20k generations 80% of kids when inspected by their fathers parents have a go ahead about resembling the father!

PS: I have a brother who is only related through my dad and everybody immediately knows we are brothers.
point taken!

• Hey there
Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes