Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yeah I agree she is worth it for sure I just feel like I'm wanting more is all from her probably cause of the long distance aspect. Which is what stops me from considering her as one of my favorites. It's honestly not fair I put her in the pretty face category either cause if I think about it only Val belongs there. I think I just labeled her as such cause the long distance and how long we go without any interactions.
So, you think Nyx is just a pretty face? Careful now, she might cause you even more drama. :ROFLMAO:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I agree I'm not in to the incest thing at all. In saying that, Emily is one of my top 3, not as an LI for my character, I just think she is hot as a character.
I am also not a fan of a "son putting his dick in the mother". But, probably an unpopular opinion, I'd love to see the mom "getting it" from somebody else. And is not because I see it as a cuck scenario (she is MC's mom, not mine). Emily is pretty hot, and like any hot character it would be a shame to end the game without having her involved in a sex scene. So with that, I also want a scene for the principal. Even if it is just with her husband
you´re in Luck

one day on chapter 16 your returning home holding Iris and Alexis on each arm
after you fucked the bejeesus out of Erynn "helping" her to get rid of her sex trauma!

iris: Baby, i am so proud you helped my sister deal with her fear of Sex, you´re the best!
Alexxis: as agreed, i forgive you for taking my little sisters V-card!
MC: yeah, it feels good to do good deeds! by the way you are still holding your word right?
AL: ofc baby, we promissed that if you helped Erynn with her trauma we would have a threesome!
Ir: yeah, totally looking willing to go on with that *looking lasciviously at Alexxis
Al: hey, you stay on one side and i stay on the other, its his reward not to quench your lust bitch!
MC: yeahhh i am the best, no other man can compare!

*A they enter the house they freeze
* Emily and Mel are Kissing on the couch, they can only see them from the back of the couch
MC: WTF
Alexxis: shut up, let the girls have their fun, they haven´t even noticed we are here!
Iris: shush, lets hide and watch
MC: wtf, thats my mom! she is cheating on John!
iris: doesn´t count if it doesn´t have a dick, right Lexxi?
AL: ... not sure it works that way!
MC. shush... lets use the back door!
Lexxi: dude wtf, remember when you used the wrong hole just 2 weeks ago?
iris: whoaaa lexxi, never took you for one of those
Al: not letting you have a go at it again, it hurts too much!
MC: i mean we use the kitchen door, so we can watch from the dark!
Iris: OK
AL: Oh ok... sometimes when you use the wrong head i fail to understand you!
*They go around the back
*when they watch from the darken kitchen they see Em and Mel kissing and touching each other
Iris: wtf
Lexxi: what? its sort of sexy!
MC: look down Lexxi
*Lexxi looks down and she sees that Emily is riding a dude dick while Mel is riding his face!
Lexxi: dang... whose the tattoed hottie?
MC: oh ffs, i was the greatest just 2 minutes ago and now John as had a better threesome then me!
iris: not sure if i can touch myself... is it considered Incest?
iris: i mean i was planning to masturbate to Em and Mel but if daddy is involved it seems wrong somehow!
MC: so when i didn´t want to watch my mom i was the wierdo but once its your dad ... hypocrite!
MC: fuck my self esteem is destroyed!
Lexxi: come on baby, he has a few decades on you but we have 30 years to catch up to him

John Muffles (get it? cause he is eating the muff thus muffled!): NOT THAT OLD MISSY!
*EM and Mel jump out of their love making and scream wtf is going on?
*The MC and the girls hide under the tabble!
John: sorry girls, i felt like someone was calling me old... fuck i´m not even 40!
John: now come here sluts, you gonna get the biker dicking down treatment!
Em: Oh baby, i love you so much, take me, make me feel like a real woman ...
EM: how did i spent so long not knowing what was an orgasm!
Mel: well, you always picked small dick cunts, no wonder!
John: shut up sluts, lets make beautifull babies!
Mel: yes sir, fuck me hard and long like when we where 18!
EM: how can you be sure that you´ll make beautifull babies?
Mel: Em... he is Erynn´s father!
EM: WTF, FOR REAL?
John: yeahh baby, now bring me those lips!
Em: OH JOHN, breed me put a baby in me!
Mel: yeah John, put a baby boy this time in me, make me yours mark me as your bitch, breed me!
EM: Oh Mel if this works we will be a real family, our kids will really be brother and sister!
Mel: bitch shut up and start licking his balls, i want to cum 2 more times before he unloads in me!
EM: hey he is my boyfriend, i get his 1st load!
mel: i saw him 1st!
EM: that stops counting after the 1st decade!
Mel: Oh no it *starts gagging*
EM: *glarghhhh*
*john Stuck his dick in Emily throat while stuck his 3 middle fingers down Mel throat
John: hahh this is the life 2 sluts and silence..
*John looks into the dark kitchen and throws a sly smile at the darkness
*john moves his lips and mouth mouthing without making a sound
John: "iris move along, daddy is busy"
*iris grabs both the MC and Lexxi and takes them to Mel´s house!

MC: wtf was that?
iris: well daddy as always been pretty active so, we learned to comunicate without making sounds as not to ruin his style!
Alexxis: well, lets get undress and start helping the MC catch up to your dad!
Iris: Oh yeah, that cloak and dagger shit and seeing daddy so manly putting those bitches in place got my blood running!
MC: bitches thats my mom... i just feel disgusted, not in the mood, going to Erynn´s room and sleep it off!
*MC leaves
Iris: well...
Alexxis: well.... ok i guess, i am defenitely getting fucked tonight, fucking emo kid, why do i love to suck his dick so much?
Iris: cause you can taste your sister and me on his cock?
Lexxi: you are disgusting
Iris: yes i am, now get on your knees and lick me up slut!
Lexxi: bitch i
*Iris Grabs Lexxi shoulders and pushes her down and rubs herself against Lexxis face!

Oct 10, 2022
you´re in Luck

after you fucked the bejeesus out of Erynn "helping" her to get rid of her sex trauma!

iris: Baby, i am so proud you helped my sister deal with her fear of Sex, you´re the best!
MC: yeah, it feels good to do good deeds! by the way you are still holding your word right?
AL: ofc baby, we promissed that if you helped Erynn with her trauma we would have a threesome!
Ir: yeah, totally looking willing to go on with that *looking lasciviously at Alexxis
Al: hey, you stay on one side and i stay on the other, its his reward not to quench your lust bitch!

* Emily and Mel are Kissing on the couch, they can only see them from the back of the couch
Alexxis: shut up, let the girls have their fun, they haven´t even noticed we are here!
*They go around the back
*when they watch from the darken kitchen they see Em and Mel kissing and touching each other
*Lexxi looks down and she sees that Emily is riding a dude dick while Mel is riding his face!
MC: oh ffs, i was the greatest just 2 minutes ago and now John as had a better threesome then me!
iris: i mean i was planning to masturbate to Em and Mel but if daddy is involved it seems wrong somehow!
MC: so when i didn´t want to watch my mom i was the wierdo but once its your dad ... hypocrite!
Lexxi: come on baby, he has a few decades on you but we have 30 years to catch up to him

John Muffles (get it? cause he is eating the muff thus muffled!): NOT THAT OLD MISSY!
John: sorry girls, i felt like someone was calling me old... fuck i´m not even 40!
Mel: yeah John, put a baby boy this time in me, make me yours mark me as your bitch, breed me!
EM: Oh Mel if this works we will be a real family, our kids will really be brother and sister!
Mel: bitch shut up and start licking his balls, i want to cum 2 more times before he unloads in me!
*john Stuck his dick in Emily throat while stuck his 3 middle fingers down Mel throat

iris: well daddy as always been pretty active so, we learned to comunicate without making sounds as not to ruin his style!
Iris: Oh yeah, that cloak and dagger shit and seeing daddy so manly putting those bitches in place got my blood running!
MC: bitches thats my mom... i just feel disgusted, not in the mood, going to Erynn´s room and sleep it off!
*MC leaves
Alexxis: well.... ok i guess, i am defenitely getting fucked tonight, fucking emo kid, why do i love to suck his dick so much?
*Iris Grabs Lexxi shoulders and pushes her down and rubs herself against Lexxis face!
Plot of Intertwined 2.
Emily and Melissa fight becuase of John then move away from each other, little did they know they were both pregnant. One with a baby boy and other with a girl. 18 years later, they met each other without knowing they are half-siblings at the college as freshmen. They openly hate each other as soon as they met but they are attracted each other hiddenly. After boy, our new MC, fucked half of the college and girl did not even hold hand with other boys because all of them either comic relief of the story or they are gays for NTR reasons, they confess each other how much they like each other. Then they started dating, after things get serious boy decides to talk with her elder sister and girl with her elder brother. From there Nyx type of drama. ;):unsure::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
you´re in Luck

*They go around the back

*MC leaves
I don't know if I'm amused, shocked, or mystified as to why you have given this so much thought :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
so you don't feel emotion and in here just for looks :) just kidding of course slightly. I honestly never paid attention to much to her looks once I saw her only as a friend tho I still had a hard doing that the break up even if I only see her as a friend because the emotions behind it fucken suck to see. It's why i'm not really capable of being an complete asshole in other games either even if certain LI might deserve it.
I dunno... Layla is literally throwing herself at the MC from the start, with Elena she has agency and a life of her own outside the MC so she seems more real. Layla is easy and you don't have to work for her at all just don't cheat on her. Elena has spunkiness and will stand up to mean girls and I love that quality. Girl is a warrior and a provider (used to babysitting her little brothers all the time).

Meanwhile you have Layla who is borderline obsessed with the MC, lives a privileged life, and has less responsibity/experience when compared to Elena. Elena is a cheerleader and has moves too.

I have always liked tough warrior women types, and Elena is far more that than Lays. And she also can be funny and is not head over heels with the MC right away so the relationship feels more... real.

Oct 10, 2022
I dunno... Layla is literally throwing herself at the MC from the start, with Elena she has agency and a life of her own outside the MC so she seems more real. Layla is easy and you don't have to work for her at all just don't cheat on her. Elena has spunkiness and will stand up to mean girls and I love that quality. Girl is a warrior and a provider (used to babysitting her little brothers all the time).

Meanwhile you have Layla who is borderline obsessed with the MC, lives a privileged life, and has less responsibity/experience when compared to Elena. Elena is a cheerleader and has moves too.

I have always liked tough warrior women types, and Elena is far more that than Lays. And she also can be funny and is not head over heels with the MC right away so the relationship feels more... real.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021

Perfectly summarised...
Yes Breaking Layla's heart is a necessity if we are going for Elena... Heart wants what the heart wants I guess.
Atleast we wont take her V-Card and then dump her for her best friend. That would be just criminally cruel...

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
And she also can be funny and is not head over heels with the MC right away so the relationship feels more... real.
You know what's funny this statement is what makes me a hypocrite. Cause I do tell myself that's why I like Elena over Layla as well yet I don't mind when Erynn and Alexis are head over heels for the MC. Maybe cause it's more obvious from day 1 how Layla head over heels for the MC but for Alexis and Erynn it took time for me to realize that and I got into their character more. Not entirely sure to be honest I can't pinpoint the exact reason why I put Layla in the friend zone and why I don't for the others. Probably a combo of what I just said with just a feeling I had that she made more sense as a friend.

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
It is very common for love interests to fall head over heels for the MC and that is not remotely realistic.

To do otherwise is reality, not everyone is born looking like God's gift to women, and even those that are that women flock to says more about them than it does him. Women that are not easy strike me as more valuable than ones who are.

Since anyone that easy has been ran through multiple times over or will by multiole guys.

Nikko_

May 31, 2017

True, Elena is more interesting. But can you actually do the Elena path without getting serious with Layla?
The path that seemed to get the MC closest to Elena is when you romance Layla. Meaning you then have to be an asshole and tell Layla you are actually into her friend. And I actually tried an Elena route without romancing Layla,(going for Tori in the bar, not following Layla when on the beach, etc.)
Besides that, Valeria kind of feels like an improved version of Layla. Having that same cute side, but feeling more realistic. Val also shows interest in the MC from the beginning, but in a more subtle way. And she is not as obsessed.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It is very common for love interests to fall head over heels for the MC and that is not remotely realistic.

To do otherwise is reality, not everyone is born looking like God's gift to women, and even those that are that women flock to says more about them than it does him. Women that are not easy strike me as more valuable than ones who are.

Since anyone that easy has been ran through multiple times over or will by multiole guys.
I will say at least with this game came it comes a bit more realistic . Since Erynn and Alexis had known him when he was younger. He was Alexis's first kiss and Erynn was his neighbor. So those 2 make more sense so really it's only Layla and maybe Valeria that likes him right away without knowing him.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
but there's enough of them, even in this thread/around intertwined
Debatable. The fact a crowd is loud doesn't mean anything. The incest fetish beggars are loud. That's for sure. They appear in every thread about a game which shows a mommy or sister. But are they enough to make it worth for a dev to change a good game into an incest porn?
But, probably an unpopular opinion, I'd love to see the mom "getting it" from somebody else.
Well, she's dating John now. But I think Melissa will make some kind of veto when she sees who John is. We'll see. But I don't see anything happen until v0.15.
I agree I'm not in to the incest thing at all. In saying that, Emily is one of my top 3, not as an LI for my character, I just think she is hot as a character.
She's good character. That's true. I have the same opinion. Not every good and/or hot character in an AVN have to be lewdable. In this game are plenty of LI's, side and main. That's more than enough to have fun. The success of the AVN seems to prove me right.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Debatable. The fact a crowd is loud doesn't mean anything. The incest fetish beggars are loud. That's for sure. They appear in every thread about a game which shows a mommy or sister. But are they enough to make it worth for a dev to change a good game into an incest porn?
nope
but there's enough of them
if there's one
it's enough

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes