Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
THX! I‘ll choose Layla first and play alexis path after this completed.
to add on to what was said above. If I recall correctly you can play both the Alexis and Erynn path and if you make the right decision ( minor spoiler regarding the relationship ) they won't break up with you but it means missing out on a Alexis lewd scene. Tho I suspect if you manage to dodge that break up it's going to be coming very soon. As I recall correctly one of the progress updates for chapter 12 mentioned there is some break ups that will happen.

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
Personally I have zero issues breaking up with Layla to get with Elena. Why? Layla has the face of an underage girl, and I loathe anything reminiscent of visual novels that cater to pedophile wannabes or actual pedophiles. Same reason why much of the cast of Broken Dreamers I don't like. Elena looks more of age in the face, whereas Layla has a child's face plastered onto a buxom 19 year old body.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Personally I have zero issues breaking up with Layla to get with Elena. Why? Layla has the face of an underage girl, and I loathe anything reminiscent of VN's that cater to pedophile wannabes or actual pedophiles. Same reason why much of the cast of Broken Dreamers I don't like. Elena looks more of age in the face, whereas Layla has a child's face plastered onto buxom 19 year old body.
so you don't feel emotion and in here just for looks :) just kidding of course slightly. I honestly never paid attention to much to her looks once I saw her only as a friend tho I still had a hard doing that the break up even if I only see her as a friend because the emotions behind it fucken suck to see. It's why i'm not really capable of being an complete asshole in other games either even if certain LI might deserve it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
don't let it bother you, heathens around here have continuously proven their lack of taste

just the other day, I read someone mentioned cara
I was so shocked I had to go out, take a walk and skipped the rest of the post when I calmed down

:Kappa:
I love Cara. Not many do. I don't understand why. I mean Nikki is amazing, but Cara is somethin special.

Aug 29, 2023
I love Cara. Not many do. I don't understand why. I mean Nikki is amazing, but Cara is somethin special.
I tried out both the sisters. Nikki is quite obviously great, but Cara takes a little longer—you gotta get over that hurdle of Cara’s obnoxious friends—before you find out she’s great too. Too bad long-distance relationships suck so much.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I put her in the same category I put Nikki and Valeria. To me they are pretty much just a pretty face as I feel like they need more character development for me to say I like them personally. As I don't like to say I like an LI purely mostly based on their looks. Since looks is the last thing I typically think about. So I guess I can say while I don't dislike them I'm more neutral towards them for the time being but I will say I do like what we have seen of Cara so far.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
meanwhile, half of f95
Well, there's the other half which doesn't have mommy issues. ;) But tbh I believe those mommy lovers aren't the half. They're just loud in begging for pleasing their fetish.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Well, there's the other half which doesn't have mommy issues. ;) But tbh I believe those mommy lovers aren't the half. They're just loud in begging for pleasing their fetish.
well, figure of speech
wouldn't really like to presume the percentage
but there's enough of them, even in this thread/around intertwined

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
I love them all. Even Tori. She's completely misunderstood. Only Emily is not my thing. It's not right to put your dick into your mom.
I am also not a fan of a "son putting his dick in the mother". But, probably an unpopular opinion, I'd love to see the mom "getting it" from somebody else. And is not because I see it as a cuck scenario (she is MC's mom, not mine). Emily is pretty hot, and like any hot character it would be a shame to end the game without having her involved in a sex scene. So with that, I also want a scene for the principal. Even if it is just with her husband

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I put her in the same category I put Nikki and Valeria. To me they are pretty much just a pretty face as I feel like they need more character development for me to say I like them personally. As I don't like to say I like an LI purely mostly based on their looks. Since looks is the last thing I typically think about. So I guess I can say while I don't dislike them I'm more neutral towards them for the time being but I will say I do like what we have seen of Cara so far.
If I based my love just on Cara's looks, there'd be no love. She might be a redhead, but she's too teenager-lookin for me. No. I base it on the how we met, then how she actually interacted with us on her path. If you stop and think about how she acted when we got our asses served up by her so-called friends, she's worth the love.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If I based my love just on Cara's looks, there'd be no love. She might be a redhead, but she's too teenager-lookin for me. No. I case it on the how we met, then how she actually interacted with us on her path. If you stop and think about how she acted when we got our asses served up her so-called friends, she's worth the love.
yeah I agree she is worth it for sure I just feel like I'm wanting more is all from her probably cause of the long distance aspect. Which is what stops me from considering her as one of my favorites. It's honestly not fair I put her in the pretty face category either cause if I think about it only Val belongs there. I think I just labeled her as such cause the long distance and how long we go without any interactions.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes