Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
It happens that the developers didn't take into account that there would be an idiot who would play these two routes in parallel. It seems that these routes are designed as “standalone routes”.
That's not even the worst one... if you play Alexis+Val+Gabbi you'll get TWO scenes where the MC questions whether he should cancel Alexis' date... it feels very clunky, tbh.

Reactions: xsikal

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
Can you friendzone Layla, but still train with her so you win your race or do you have to be on her path to train? It feels like it’s too easy to lock into her path so I was curious.

Oct 10, 2022
Can you friendzone Layla, but still train with her so you win your race or do you have to be on her path to train? It feels like it’s too easy to lock into her path so I was curious.
I think, iirc, if you are friends with her, not on bad term you can train with her but cannot race with her. Though if you are on Alexis path but not on Layla path I think, it's auto choice to meet Alexis. Not sure though.

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
sadly not. While she is sweet and lovely. I just get a friend feeling more than lover from her which is why I friend zone her most of the time. Sure she is a lover on her path but in my mind just makes a better friend and I wouldn't want to ruin that.
I see it the same way, a good friend, but nothing more.

But if you go the Elena route, you HAVE to break her heart. UNFORTUNATELY

• Sad
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

demon79yu

Aug 20, 2021
Which layla path or alexis path has more sidepaths?The storyline are great but too long so I wanna play a more-content path.:)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes