Aug 29, 2023
I wish we had the choice to tell Melissa all about the trouble Erynn is in with Ethan. I know Erynn wants to keep it all a secret, but her problems became our problems as soon as Ethan and his cronies jumped us in the alley. It makes no sense to follow Erynn on this because her strategy has completely failed and things are only getting worse over time.

Melissa is much more than just a neighbour to us. She helped raise us back when our mother was a fall-down drunk after blowing up her marriage by secretly meeting up with her ex. So we owe her a lot, and it's really awful for us to be lying to her as we are now. It's ridiculous that we trust John with everything before her. We have a history with Melissa that makes going to her a reasonable choice, while John just stumbles across us by random chance and then we choose to make a ludicrous plan with him? That's just poor writing.
Erynn does finally tell Melissa, and Emily, if you’re on her path.

As for getting John involved—well he got himself involved as soon as he punched Ethan. And John correctly recognizes the MC’s plan is shit; it’s sitcom-level hijinks which won’t get them anywhere, so back off for a few days and let him talk to his connections. Same as real life, the adults know what the hell they’re doing, and the kids just need to trust them.

I agree more scenes with Melissa is a good thing, but I want her to stop dreaming about the MC and just jump his bones already. So much hot milfy action going to waste there.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I noticed something :WaitWhat: mc in a way took revenge of his father when he abandoned him by cucking him that's weird way to look at it still funny
Imagine his reaction when dad goes "I don't blame you, you know what they say about apples and trees. Actually, I have a great idea how to punish this cheating whore. Let's go double-team her! Also, do you have any hot girls in your class you're not fucking yourself?"

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
I think this story is all too common around the world :D
yes but did it happen that the girl's dad was a marine hand to hand combat instructor and the guy couldn't go home until Christmas? I bet he spent 2 grand at the local laundry mat.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mnotwoke

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes but did it happen that the girl's dad was a marine hand to hand combat instructor and the guy couldn't go home until Christmas? I bet he spent 2 grand at the local laundry mat.
that's a a lot washing.

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
that's a a lot washing.
yep was a major suitcase college so everyone went out basically every night. Plus he was on a couple of intramural teams so he was changing clothes multiple times a day. Good dude just wouldn't want him to date my sister

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I thought about what we can expect in episode 12 (my assessment):

Zach Path: it's going to be exciting!
Alexis Path: Progress possible
Alexis secret path: unlikely
Erynn Path: probably
Layla path: probably
Elena Path: will be very exciting!
Nikki/Cara path: unlikely
Valeria Path: Progress possible
Gabi path: unlikely
Iris Path: Progress possible

Otherwise, anything can happen... let's wait and see...

EDIT: I forgot someone

Tori path: doesn't play a role in my saves, so it's not interesting

Last edited:

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
I thought about what we can expect in episode 12 (my assessment):

Zach Path: it's going to be exciting!
Alexis Path: Progress possible
Alexis secret path: unlikely
Erynn Path: probably
Layla path: probably
Elena Path: will be very exciting!
Nikki/Cara path: unlikely
Valeria Path: Progress possible
Gabi path: unlikely
Iris Path: Progress possible

Otherwise, anything can happen... let's wait and see...

EDIT: I forgot someone

Tori path: doesn't play a role in my saves, so it's not interesting
Zach learns old curse May you live in interesting times
Alexis learns her dad and Erynn's dad are cousins
Layla has a new love interest who turns out to be a half sibling from her dad's wild oats
Elena ends up related to Val and Gabi
Nkki/Cara some minor story info mostly with coach Mike and one of them walk in while Tori is throwing herself at him. But they might stay for support if you are still on their path.
Valeria more progress finds out she is related to Elena and Gabi
Gabi closure of path either ended or her husband realizes she is cheating
Iris progress but also finds out Erynn is half sister
John realizes Erynn is his daughter when he sees her at Mel's when picking up Emily
Ethan has a bad reaction to lead poisoning when he tries to force Erynn to strip while the plan is in play.
Tori is expelled for attempting to blackmail coach Mike into sex.

Reactions: mnotwoke

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Zach learns old curse May you live in interesting times
Alexis learns her dad and Erynn's dad are cousins
Layla has a new love interest who turns out to be a half sibling from her dad's wild oats
Elena ends up related to Val and Gabi
Nkki/Cara some minor story info mostly with coach Mike and one of them walk in while Tori is throwing herself at him. But they might stay for support if you are still on their path.
Valeria more progress finds out she is related to Elena and Gabi
Gabi closure of path either ended or her husband realizes she is cheating
Iris progress but also finds out Erynn is half sister
John realizes Erynn is his daughter when he sees her at Mel's when picking up Emily
Ethan has a bad reaction to lead poisoning when he tries to force Erynn to strip while the plan is in play.
Tori is expelled for attempting to blackmail coach Mike into sex.
1705174433392.png
do you know who she is?

That's right, Alexis's cousin, who he also fucked.

in Flashback Nikki/Cara

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lol I don't know why I just randomly thought of this but I all of sudden want to see Alexis and Nikki get into a catfight ( assuming alexis doesn't break up with you if you are on her both paths yet, I can't recall only played the Nikki path once)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes