Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Given how jealous both are, I wouldn't be surprised... but it's more likely both will kick YOUR ass instead...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol I don't know why I just randomly thought of this but I all of sudden want to see Alexis and Nikki get into a catfight ( assuming alexis doesn't break up with you if you are on her both paths yet, I can't recall only played the Nikki path once)
no, they team-up on mc and beat the shit out of him.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmm was there a second time? Haven't played the latest. But I remember Val showin up when the pussies: Zach, Ethan and the other two attacked the MC.
well not on last update and don't remember if there was 2nd scene.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
More likely Nikki whips Alexis ass then cheap shots you.
nah I think she kicks Alexis ass. Mounts us and after a few pumps smacks / punches us in the dick really hard breaking it. Nikki gives me vibes like she would be vengeful if we hurt her.

Reactions: balazar

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
nah I think she kicks Alexis ass. Mounts us and after a few pumps smacks / punches us in the dick really hard breaking it. Nikki gives me vibes like she would be vengeful if we hurt her.
She wasn't vengeful against her ex. So, no. She's not like that.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
She wasn't vengeful against her ex. So, no. She's not like that.
oh you are right her ex did hurt her I totally forgot about that but still she does give me that feeling that might be under the right circumstances even tho I know she isn't. no real reason as to why she gives me that feeling she just does.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
oh you are right her ex did hurt her I totally forgot about that but still she does give me that feeling that might be under the right circumstances even tho I know she isn't. no real reason as to why she gives me that feeling she just does.
Probably because she's a strong fitgirl. But she's a total sweetheart. Same a Cara.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
If you have enough sympathy points for Valeria, Valeria will appear in the Ethan fight scene instead of John.

Generally speaking, my experience is that you play with open cards in this game. In the Erynn/Alexis, Alexis/Layla, Alexis/Nikki routes it can be over very quickly. The Eyrnn/Alexis/Lyla combo is the worst. If you stay silent here and visit Alexis instead of running with Lyla, all three routes will be closed AND you will lose the race!!!

I can post something about the “cat fight” here because I have a multipath save. If you don't want to know, don't open the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
God damn this games Dev has a massive cockblock fetish :cry:
Welcome to the wonderful cock blocking world of the LMMF NYX,
thank you for joining the club of depressed and disappointing ones.

I wish you a safe journey towards the prozac for the months of patience and waiting for the many disappointments and blue balls that are waiting for you,
you will wait for a long time,many reworks,
you will not get anything you want,
but please spread the world that this is a wonderful game,
so that many will pay me,and i can milk it for a long time to come !!

Kind regards from the LMMF club
president for life:ICSTOR
secretary:Ocean
Treasure:NYX

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
As you can easily see, I'm a fan of multiple routes and found a logical flaw in Erynn and Elena's routes.

I already saw this error in the graphic from the workthrough and replayed it.

You play the Erynn route and the Elena route in parallel. At the end of the Erynn route we see the MC in the shower with an erection and masturbating. He then gratifies Erynn and she has to leave to send documents. After the following conversation with Emily, the Erynn route is ended (this is also the end of the episode in this route!) and a hard cut follows. You take Elena's route and go to the hot tube party and make out with Elena. In the evening the MC can only think about Elena. In the club with Layla, the MC can only think about Elena and at Layla's front door you have the choice between Layla and Elena.

It happens that the developers didn't take into account that there would be an idiot who would play these two routes in parallel. It seems that these routes are designed as “standalone routes”.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Welcome to the wonderful cock blocking world of the LMMF NYX,
thank you for joining the club of depressed and disappointing ones.

I wish you a safe journey towards the prozac for the months of patience and waiting for the many disappointments and blue balls that are waiting for you,
you will wait for a long time,many reworks,
you will not get anything you want,
but please spread the world that this is a wonderful game,
so that many will pay me,and i can milk it for a long time to come !!

Kind regards from the LMMF club
president for life:ICSTOR
secretary:Ocean
Treasure:NYX
whoa there sopranbro
nyx is a lot of things
but I would not put her in the LMMF category
she has a faster release cycle than others and gave up on waiting for dpc to release an episode
with this still being a sidegig and having only one machine, I'd say she's doing fine compared to others
now making a good story... that's a whole other thing :HideThePain:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
whoa there sopranbro
nyx is a lot of things
but I would not put her in the LMMF category
she has a faster release cycle than others and gave up on waiting for dpc to release an episode
with this still being a sidegig and having only one machine, I'd say she's doing fine compared to others
now making a good story... that's a whole other thing :HideThePain:
What a weird timeline it is, Nyx outperforming everyone else with an inferior setup. It's like a déjà vu of another dev that did the same thing before slowing down. :( :Kappa:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes