minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
So which one is the best Alexis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After it took me several attempts to get into the "Alexis Secret Path", I have to say that I like this Alexis a lot better than the "normal" one.

It remains to be hoped that this path does not remain a dead end. It's very interesting to see how the story continues.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
After it took me several attempts to get into the "Alexis Secret Path", I have to say that I like this Alexis a lot better than the "normal" one.

It remains to be hoped that this path does not remain a dead end. It's very interesting to see how the story continues.
would you say the Secret path is worth playing right now then, I haven't tried it yet as I heard some people felt like it lacked content or is just getting off the ground. Just curious never got around to yet to form an opinion since all my saves are a mess and need to redo all of them at some point.

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
That's right, it's the beginning of a path. There are only 3 scenes in the game.

Not only does Eyrenn support this, Iris also tells the MC that they would make an excellent couple. The gist of the story is that you have to escalate your relationship with Layla to the point where you end up having to deflower her.

You can now imagine the rest...

Reactions: VOYEUR

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

So, is Alexis's secret path the same as Alexis's route? Like in the future there will be a continuation of her branch, do I understand correctly?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
So, is Alexis's secret path the same as Alexis's route? Like in the future there will be a continuation of her branch, do I understand correctly?
It's a separate route, where you didn't fuck her on the plane, and you didn't show any interest in her in the bar. If you then start dating Layla so she still sees you around and you're friends with Erynn then she'll push Alexis towards having interest in you and Iris will join in when she arrives.

As you have to be on the Layla path for it then obviously you know you have to take Layla's virginity, so how she'll react to Alexis showing interest in MC after that will be interesting.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's a separate route, where you didn't fuck her on the plane, and you didn't show any interest in her in the bar. If you then start dating Layla so she still sees you around and you're friends with Erynn then she'll push Alexis towards having interest in you and Iris will join in when she arrives.

As you have to be on the Layla path for it then obviously you know you have to take Layla's virginity, so how she'll react to Alexis showing interest in MC after that will be interesting.
Okay, thanks for answer! (y)

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Definitely NO

a. it's a separate path since you have to ignore Alexis on the plane at the beginning
b. basically it's an extended Layla path
c. Alexis behaves much more reserved
d. The starting point now: the Monroe siblings

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Definitely NO

a. it's a separate path since you have to ignore Alexis on the plane at the beginning
b. basically it's an extended Layla path
c. Alexis behaves much more reserved
d. The starting point now: the Monroe siblings
Got it, accepted, thank you! :)

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
How their mom will react to this will be even more interesting. She knows the MC is Layla's first, so if he tries to dump her for Alexis neither he nor Erynn will see the inside of the Monroe house ever again. And the MC'd better find a different school.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
How their mom will react to this will be even more interesting. She knows the MC is Layla's first, so if he tries to dump her for Alexis neither he nor Erynn will see the inside of the Monroe house ever again. And the MC'd better find a different school.
Not only that. If you do it right, iris comes into play.

As a reminder, Iris and the MC are still technically together. And now you have the last Iris scene in the locker room and they both think afterwards!

Now I think this route is even more explosive than my "regular extended" Alexis route (Alexis, Erynn, Nikki, Iris and Gaby)

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I haven't tried it yet as I heard some people felt like it lacked content or is just getting off the ground.
No, it has a lot of content, just not Alexis content... Again: It's a Layla playthrough, basically, with a veeery slowburn Alexis relationship that we don't know if it'll bear fruit or not.

Also, I'm too lazy too try, but it might be possible to do the ASP without romancing layla too much...

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Also, I'm too lazy too try, but it might be possible to do the ASP without romancing layla too much...
My personal wish would be that, like with Elena, I would have had the choice to decide whether or not. I would definitely have chosen the second one here!

Dec 29, 2018
I wish we had the choice to tell Melissa all about the trouble Erynn is in with Ethan. I know Erynn wants to keep it all a secret, but her problems became our problems as soon as Ethan and his cronies jumped us in the alley. It makes no sense to follow Erynn on this because her strategy has completely failed and things are only getting worse over time.

Melissa is much more than just a neighbour to us. She helped raise us back when our mother was a fall-down drunk after blowing up her marriage by secretly meeting up with her ex. So we owe her a lot, and it's really awful for us to be lying to her as we are now. It's ridiculous that we trust John with everything before her. We have a history with Melissa that makes going to her a reasonable choice, while John just stumbles across us by random chance and then we choose to make a ludicrous plan with him? That's just poor writing.

Telling everything to Melissa also comes with the benefit of having more scenes with Melissa, which is a win in of itself.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
I am looking forward to the content if any with Adriana as well because who wouldnt wanna be a part of the elusive Mother Daughters-Combo.

I would love to have another accidental scene with Adriana just like we had before on Alexis path when she wears a wig and fondel Adriana thinking its Alexis but going a bit further this time....

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
While i do think Adriana is hot and like what ive seen of her character so far. At the same time I think I would have to turn her down even if the MC wasn't on any path. After playing playing the Alexis and Layla path at least once it would just feel weird to me for some reason.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am looking forward to the content if any with Adriana as well because who wouldnt wanna be a part of the elusive Mother Daughters-Combo.

I would love to have another accidental scene with Adriana just like we had before on Alexis path when she wears a wig and fondel Adriana thinking its Alexis but going a bit further this time....
well after mc taking virginity of layla not on that path and small possibity that yes on alexis path/s.

Reactions: Aiden619

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
well after mc taking virginity of layla not on that path and small possibity that yes on alexis path/s.
It can happen on Layla path to. Possibility is less but it csn happen. I believe she enters the jacuzi in a bikini while we are on Lala path while MC is sitting there Naked.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes