nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
of course it's not. but it's enough. more than enough. as in there shouldn't be any

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Not enough to destroy a good game with incest.
Credit to Nyx she doesn't bend to any requests for better and worst, so they are gonna keep yelling and it will go on deaf ears.

Well, she's dating John now. But I think Melissa will make some kind of veto when she sees who John is. We'll see. But I don't see anything happen until v0.15.

She's good character. That's true. I have the same opinion. Not every good and/or hot character in an AVN have to be lewdable. In this game are plenty of LI's, side and main. That's more than enough to have fun. The success of the AVN seems to prove me right.
I wanna see this sooner, a lot hangs on it, not just how Melissa and Emily react, but Erynn and Iris too

I don't think Emily a great character by herself, i don't look forward to Emily scenes(i don't cringe either, they can be cute).

But having her as a human being that has a job, loves and missed her son, has friends and a history, and now is finding her own love interest(with it's own set of complications)... adds depth and flavor to the world.
Much more than if she just wanted to bone her son.

Reactions: mnotwoke

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
right.

neither of girls strikes as sharing capable.
Iris would be down to do it once, i think.
Dunno about a throuple, not sure if long term she'll demand exclusivity or be open to any experience.

Alexis not even that, maybe a drunken night with the next day filled with shame, regret and anger...

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Iris would be down to do it once, i think.
Dunno about a throuple, not sure if long term she'll demand exclusivity or be open to any experience.

Alexis not even that, maybe a drunken night with the next day filled with shame, regret and anger...
yea, I wasn't even down with the makeout sesh between the 3 at the club, coz I know sober Lexi would probably blow a gasket the next day if/when she remembered.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
yea, I wasn't even down with the makeout sesh between the 3 at the club, coz I know sober Lexi would probably blow a gasket the next day if/when she remembered.
Those that went forward with it(i did) can look forward to an interesting conversation lol.
And an Iris that is hardcore in a funk with her dillema, being into the guy her friend is dating.

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
For all the talk of no incest. Isn't MC's dad Santiago also Mr.Navarro, and also the father of Layla and Alexis? I actually had that theory since the first time Nyx hid the face and name. But I forgot. And it just kept happening. Anyways, if that is the case getting the MC with Alexis or Layla might already be incest. And then there is of course Iris and Erynn being half-sisters.
I don't care either way. Might be wrong. But since the characters werent aware, it doesnt feel wrong.
No, Santiago/Mr Navarro is Gabi's husband. So the drama is that you cucked your biological dad (if you fucked Gabi). Layla and Alexis' dad is Mr Monroe (which is why they have the surname Monroe).

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and Nikko_

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
We'll know when the MC feels ready to meet his biological father. He made a similar comment when talking to Emily.

There are three problems with the assumption as to whether Erynn and Iris are half-siblings:
1. Melissa would have to be present when John picked up Emily
AND!!!
2. After all this time, John AND/OR Melissa should recognize each other. Melissa mentioned in a conversation with the MC that it was a one night stand!!!
AND!!!
3. then who is Iris' mother???

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
No, Santiago/Mr Navarro is Gabi's husband. So the drama is that you cucked your biological dad (if you fucked Gabi). Layla and Alexis' dad is Mr Monroe (which is why they have the surname Monroe).
The way the game is set up, we don't know 100% whether Alexis' biological father is actually Mr. Monroe.

In the flashback by Melissa and a corresponding mention by Adriana, we know the following: During college, Alexis spent most of her time with her grandparents. Neither Emily, Melissa, nor Adriana ever mentioned Mr. Monroe.

By the way: the three of them have been very crazy. Going to college and Adriana/Melissa already have a child and Emily is an expectant mother. RESPECT

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Melissa would have to be present when John picked up Emily
You don't really know how women works, hm? Emily already told Melissa about that really handsome guy who made her wet and asked her out to a date. Melissa will help Emily prepare for the date. They'll go clothes shopping together, Melissa will do Emily's hair, and Melissa won't stop giving advice. Of course, Melissa will look at the guy who then shows up at Emily's place and picks her up. If only from the fence. But more likely, she'll sit in the kitchen with Emily and wait for the doorbell to ring. That's what best friends who are singles do.
After all this time, John AND/OR Melissa should recognize each other. Melissa mentioned in a conversation with the MC that it was a one night stand!!!
Oh, believe me, a woman never forgets the appearance of the man who put a roast in her oven. As a matter of fact, they never forget any of their sexual partners. At least if it's a normal number. It's different for those who come around a lot and for professionals. But even they never forget the partners where there was something significant behind it. If I understood Melissa correctly, John was more than just an ONS for her. She just didn't manage to make more of it. And let's not forget John's reaction when he saw Erynn for the first time. He obviously seemed to remember Erynn's mother.
then who is Iris' mother???
Another woman. John isn't a monk.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes