Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
mc getting shot then. :p
tbh I wouldn't be against this I do like the idea of the LI visiting him in the hospital. Be a good setup for alot of emotional scenes. But can we have it be Zach that shoots him after an ass beating so that way Zach is in jail for the rest of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I think more in the way Melissa and John or MC meeting his daddy.
I'm going more in this direction: The MC meets his father in the bar. You only see him from behind and the MC calls out: "Hi, Dad"

... and we'll have the next half or three quarters or more to wonder who it could be!

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I just want to see the aftermath of a ruined date with Layla and Elena's reaction to it, then Nyx can take all the time she wants with the next episode. :coffee:

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
What do we know about the next game?
If I remember correctly, the Intertwined story will continue. Maybe mc goes to college and builds a sports career?

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
ugh... well since she already said there's no relationship developments, but it's a plot focused update... not gonna lie, I kinda don't care all that much, seeing we're probably not getting any fallout from the layla/elena thing or anything else with Val or whatever.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
ugh... well since she already said there's no relationship developments, but it's a plot focused update... not gonna lie, I kinda don't care all that much, seeing we're probably not getting any fallout from the layla/elena thing or anything else with Val or whatever.
I think I recall seeing something mentioned about some small / minor relationship stuff over the phone during the restaurant scene mentioned in one of the progress updates, but yeah nothing big.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Depends on what she means by "relationship developments". It could mean few (if any) lewd scenes, but Elena/Layla fallout (if you reject Layla for Elena) could fall under plot development more than relationship development as if both girls are mad at you there won't be any way to develop the relationship with Elena, but there'd still be plot development showing how she reacts to it.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Depends on what she means by "relationship developments". It could mean few (if any) lewd scenes, but Elena/Layla fallout (if you reject Layla for Elena) could fall under plot development more than relationship development as if both girls are mad at you there won't be any way to develop the relationship with Elena, but there'd still be plot development showing how she reacts to it.
I think by "plot but non-relationship" she means something that is more or less independent from which girls you are dating, things related to the MCs dad, Emily with John, Ethan stuff...
In a previous post Nyx did say that most LI will appear through phone calls and things like that.

I'd say the girl with highest chance of lewds is Brooke since we are going to be all day at the restaurant.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mnotwoke

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Yeah I'm pretty sure this will be a "general" update, as in it's something we get regardless of paths, so I don't expect any big scenes with any LI...

Although I'm sure she'll still somehow manage to slip some Alexis content, because you know, this is Alexistwined after all... :rolleyes:

Anthony1992

Oct 17, 2023
Great game, glad to hve ran into it! have only tried 2 games before this, but Layla is my new favorite. She just has something cute much like MC keeps mentioning.

Seems like i discoverd the game at the right time with an update relatively close on the horizon. Additionally, this is probably a very dumb question but I have not had a chapter update for the 2 games ive tried so far: How do you keep ur savefile when another chapter is released?

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I just want to see the aftermath of a ruined date with Layla and Elena's reaction to it, then Nyx can take all the time she wants with the next episode. :coffee:
I just feel like this one is gonna have an erynn-behind-the-dumpster conclusion, played down and no serious consequences other than leaving layla's path if you're playing the game wrong :Kappa:

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
and 2 months later you banged her mom?
oh wait you´re not me...
but consider it, if the daughter was already soiled...
how sucky must you be for her mother to tell her daughter to cut you off
even with everything she has invested in you?
did she lost her virginity to you or...
she was a tramp that needed a boinking down that you took advantage off?

happened to me and half of my friends,
it only reenforced the relationships for the most part!
except mine cause i had a certain "fame"
so the mom preemptively told her to cut me off...
and she decided to check if my "fame" was well merited...
i mean i was but for my age group...
but not with an experienced slut level...
boy did i learned with that Milf...
My life isn't an AVN, bruh. So, no. I didn't bang her mom.

• Sad
Reactions: Warscared

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Great game, glad to hve ran into it! have only tried 2 games before this, but Layla is my new favorite. She just has something cute much like MC keeps mentioning.

Seems like i discoverd the game at the right time with an update relatively close on the horizon. Additionally, this is probably a very dumb question but I have not had a chapter update for the 2 games ive tried so far: How do you keep ur savefile when another chapter is released?
Games are saved in two places, the game folder and appdata. The new update will access the appdata files and find the saves so you can continue where you left off.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
What I just realized now is that in the game it's Thursday morning and it's still spring break!

So no content with Zach (it depends on how far the update is pushed). Most likely there is no content with Alexis either. She's on the way to the airport (at least in the Layla path, there's no mention of it in the Alexis path). Everything else is possible...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes