flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Actually no. It's not incest when parents of an adult couple becomes a couple too. Not by US laws, which is important for Patreon, nor by the terms of Patreon. So, it wouldn't be the end from that side. Iris, Erynn, and MC are adults. Emily and John can do what they want now.
According to Patreon's guidelines, content featuring sexual activities or role play between family members within the same immediate family is not allowed, regardless of whether they are blood-related. In the case of a scenario where a mother marries the father of a young woman, making their children step-siblings, any sexual relationship between the step-siblings would be prohibited. Patreon's rules specifically state that sexual content involving step-siblings or step-parents falls under the category of "Not permitted," as it involves members of the same immediate family.

Not permitted

Real or animated works (photo, video, written, audio) featuring sexual activity or role play interactions between family members who are blood relatives or part of the same immediate family (e.g. siblings, parents, adopted children, step-siblings, step-parents).
While the United States may not have federal laws prohibiting relationships between step-siblings or other non-blood-related family members, it’s important to note that laws can vary from state to state. In the state of Virginia, for example, laws regarding incest are more restrictive. Virginia explicitly prohibits sexual relationships between individuals who are related by affinity (i.e., through marriage), which includes relationships between step-siblings or between step-parents and step-children, even if they are not biologically related.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
That means, John or Emily dies? Or John or Emily backs off because of Melissa?
The same drama that happened with André's wedding is going to occur for the MC to be able to stay with either Cara or Nikki. They introduced that ridiculous cheating story involving the MC's 'father.' In this case, I think John dying would be too much drama even for Nyx. I think he's going to end up moving to another city.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I keep getting this exception. Any idea how to solve it

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/episode_4.rpy", line 1129, in script
$ Nikki_Points += 2
File "game/episode_4.rpy", line 1129, in <module>
$ Nikki_Points += 2
NameError: name 'Nikki_Points' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/episode_4.rpy", line 1129, in script
$ Nikki_Points += 2
File "C:\Users\chris\Desktop\AVNs\Intertwined-0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\chris\Desktop\AVNs\Intertwined-0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/episode_4.rpy", line 1129, in <module>
$ Nikki_Points += 2
NameError: name 'Nikki_Points' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Intertwined 0.12
Thu Sep 8 10:11:12 2024

Thanks in advance
did you mod your game in any way (console, urm, walki-mods etc)?
if so you have probably messed up your saves - start fresh and you should be good.

LSC82

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2020
That means, John or Emily dies? Or John or Emily backs off because of Melissa?
That makes sense, Emily backing off because Melissa is still somewhat hung up on John.
At some point Melissa is gonna figure out that her friend is dating Erynn's father, could be rather early...

Something like Emily decides to get a haircut for the date, and Melissa decides to take the chance to look around and see what this guy looks like.
Can even be a way to end the next episode, MC gets back home, Emily and Melissa are there(maybe Erynn too) as Melissa finishes the haircut... not much later John arrives to pick her up...
Ends with Melissa with her mouth wide open finally seeing the guy who slipped one past the goalie after 20 years :cool:

Nice parallel to the MC messing around with friends too.

Last edited:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
The same drama that happened with André's wedding is going to occur for the MC to be able to stay with either Cara or Nikki. They introduced that ridiculous cheating story involving the MC's 'father.' In this case, I think John dying would be too much drama even for Nyx. I think he's going to end up moving to another city.
That cheating sub-plot for MC's father was completely unnecessary and ruined the dilemma that the MC had about his "father". Before, he loved his dad and mom, and could even let the player treat the mother coldly upon learning that she sorta played his adoptive dad (took advantage of a good guy's feelings for her) for her own benefit. But after that ridiculous setup of him cheating on his new wife, it's like the dev flipped a switch for the MC where he now hates the dad and loves his mom unconditionally - despite her selfish decisions. Any semblance of an emotional struggle there is gone. For nothing.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
According to Patreon's guidelines, content featuring sexual activities or role play between family members within the same immediate family is not allowed, regardless of whether they are blood-related. In the case of a scenario where a mother marries the father of a young woman, making their children step-siblings, any sexual relationship between the step-siblings would be prohibited. Patreon's rules specifically state that sexual content involving step-siblings or step-parents falls under the category of "Not permitted," as it involves members of the same immediate family.

And yet the scenario I mentioned is allowed by Patreon. Strange, isn't it? When an adult character is in a relationship with another adult character and their parents begins dating too it's not incest. Even when the characters decides to marry or their parents do. The deciding factor is the legal age of the childs.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I don't really care about the Mom love life or seeing her hook up with someone or her being in a lesbian relationship or MC playing second fiddle if the Mom rejected Brooke and started dating MC because Emily rejected her. Nothing against Lesbian/Bi chicks it's just not my cup of tea.
Mom's well being, happiness, safety, should ~always~ hold Highest Priority.

Reactions: LSC82 and Maviarab

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Been quietly playing this over the last few days and I think I'm in trouble. I can't say no to any of these girls (except Julia and Tori so far) unless you count having to ditch Cara in a face-to-face choice between her and Nikki (sorry Cara, next save is for you)... It seems like every time I feel a bit settled there's a new gorgeous face being introduced to tempt me...

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Been quietly playing this over the last few days and I think I'm in trouble. I can't say no to any of these girls (except Julia and Tori so far) unless you count having to ditch Cara in a face-to-face choice between her and Nikki (sorry Cara, next save is for you)... It seems like every time I feel a bit settled there's a new gorgeous face being introduced to tempt me...
Yeah, and that's gonna keep happening over and over and over... God forbid that you find one you like and would be happy to stay with, because the story is just gonna go off and leave her behind almost like you never knew her. Well... unless she's one of the one's teasing the shit out of you... then she'll be like stink on shit and you can never get her all the way off...

But, yeah... Lots of hot girls. Even some hot women. My advice... Fuck 'em and forget 'em. There will be two more in the next update. Both of them probably related to or best friends with someone you already fucked.

I will say this though... If Sha'Carri ever gets with MC... I will leave them all behind and never look back. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Grass is always greener on the others side until, one genuinely appreciates where they are.
Sure You'll figure it out with this title as well as any other, Enjoy!

4.40 star(s) 283 Votes