Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Well hard to say what is worse, but yeah I could very well see him race to the airport and take first plane that takes him at least a 1000 miles away from that hometown to debauch into a two weeks stupor of drunkenness at end game to slowly try to rebuild his life in a more healthy environment after and change his name to make sure nobody will ever find him again from his old hometown. :p
If I had to choose between those two choices I think I would go for a house fire at that point and MC not making it out.....

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No, no, no... Monastery is definitely the way to go.. Otherwise we will be begging Erynn to reenact Misery with us!

QUOTE="NyxValeria, post: 4393055, member: 596203"]
I don't have a discord just yet. Never used it. I will look into it once I have some time and set something up.

She could also do that in a monastery. :p

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
No, no, no... Monastery is definitely the way to go.. Otherwise we will be begging Erynn to reenact Misery with us!

QUOTE="NyxValeria, post: 4393055, member: 596203"]
I don't have a discord just yet. Never used it. I will look into it once I have some time and set something up.

i'll take option C, live in a cave as a hermit

Reactions: MrFriendly

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I think you are playing with a mod or didn't read my note on this update.
You don't get a call from both Nikki and Cara, it's Nikki or Cara, depends on your choices in the flashback.
If you ignored Alexis on the plane or aren't on her route, there is no confrontation between Alexis and Erynn.
I think I handled the different routes pretty well until now.

And I think my spacebar is F# up.
Well yes, I used the walkthrough mod but I thought that it only highlighted the "right" decisions. If it disturbs the game that much then it should be removed. So, my fault and keep up the good work. As I said in my first comment I wouldn't take the time to write all these if I didn't think that you had the potential to create a coherent story!

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Well there's going to be 2 endings. I told MrFriendly about it already.

- Either MC will join a monastery
- Or he'll end up in a psych ward with nurse Ratchet (That was your favourite right? MrFriendly
Wait I have a better option C, say F# this and go back to Cara or Nikki and live happily ever after!

Reactions: Valeck

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well we forget the time honored way for Europeans to get away from their past and to be forgotten. Join the French foreign legion and get detached in Africa. :p
And then we get to be Rick O'Connell and fight the Mummy!

Right?

I am looking forward to the wedding on the weekend... Wonder if everything will be resolved with Alexis (so we can have her go with) or if the MC will still be incommunicado.

Reactions: Maviarab and Ayhsel

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Well yes, I used the walkthrough mod but I thought that it only highlighted the "right" decisions. If it disturbs the game that much then it should be removed. So, my fault and keep up the good work. As I said in my first comment I wouldn't take the time to write all these if I didn't think that you had the potential to create a coherent story!
I noticed on the walkthrough mod page it was advised to start a new game, if you used an old save that might be why you got both calls and the confrontation at the end. I used an old save and got both calls as well but i was on the route for the confrontation already so that made sense for me.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

Right?

I am looking forward to the wedding on the weekend... Wonder if everything will be resolved with Alexis (so we can have her go with) or if the MC will still be incommunicado.
talk about an awkward wedding the girl hes currently sleeping with, the girl he was with and a dad thats not his dad

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Right?

The real question, though, is if he becomes excommunicado and a group of deadly assassins start coming after his life!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
talk about an awkward wedding the girl hes currently sleeping with, the girl he was with and a dad thats not his dad
I know! Isn't it great? I mean, what's he going to do though? Be a douche to the girl he was with and pretend that he hasn't moved on? And I still want the MC to have a confrontation with his dad during the wedding reception.

The real question, though, is if he becomes excommunicado and a group of deadly assassins start coming after his life!
That would be... wait for it... "Wicked"

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018

Right?

I dont know if we have enough time to try and resolve all of the issues before that. For my game I have Mom, Alexis and Erynn to get settled before the wedding, not sure what day we are on but fairly certain its probably wednesday maybe tuesday and doesnt seem MC is ready to deal with any of it atm.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I know! Isn't it great? I mean, what's he going to do though? Be a douche to the girl he was with and pretend that he hasn't moved on? And I still want the MC to have a confrontation with his dad during the wedding reception.
and if i remember correct didn't the step mom flirt abit with the mc

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I noticed on the walkthrough mod page it was advised to start a new game, if you used an old save that might be why you got both calls and the confrontation at the end. I used an old save and got both calls as well but i was on the route for the confrontation already so that made sense for me.
It's because he had the WT mod installed. They often do this kind of thing (show things/scenes/give you things you shouldn't get in a single run through).

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018

That would be... wait for it... "Wicked"
And that adds another thing to deal with before the weekend, how to handle the wedding.... dude checklist is getting pretty long now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I dont know if we have enough time to try and resolve all of the issues before that. For my game I have Mom, Alexis and Erynn to get settled before the wedding, not sure what day we are on but fairly certain its probably wednesday maybe tuesday and doesnt seem MC is ready to deal with any of it atm.
True, true... I'm sure it is unlikely. Do you think the mom will go see her ex get married? I hope the MC does follow through on his thought about how harsh he was on Alexis...

and if i remember correct didn't the step mom flirt abit with the mc
I don't think so... But I don't remember...

And that adds another thing to deal with before the weekend, how to handle the wedding.... dude checklist is getting pretty long now.
Yeah, I am worried about everything Nyx has to do... One reason I keep offering my help. I want this game to be completed.

Reactions: aragh and Draon79

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So did I but have not tried a fresh playthrough with it to see if it was a glitch or something Zoey did on purpose.
Would highly imagine on purpose (I used the mod for this update but won't in future, I'm going to redo her PDF I think). Most mod authors do it annoyingly. Last update...using WT mod...you got to peek on both Nikki/Cara changing at the store when you should only get to choose one (removes the other IIRC). Thankfully irelevent long-term even though it gives points you shouldn't get.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes