Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
True, true... I'm sure it is unlikely. Do you think the mom will go see her ex get married? I hope the MC does follow through on his thought about how harsh he was on Alexis...

I don't think so... But I don't remember...

Yeah, I am worried about everything Nyx has to do... One reason I keep offering my help. I want this game to be completed.
Yeah i definitely want it to be completed, this is one of the few games that still holds my interest story wise. Others have either taken a left too many times or are just getting dull.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah i definitely want it to be completed, this is one of the few games that still holds my interest story wise. Others have either taken a left too many times or are just getting dull.
I've got a few favorites but yes I don't have nearly the number of games I used to follow... Intertwined is pretty much number one

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Would highly imagine on purpose (I used the mod for this update but won't in future, I'm going to redo her PDF I think). Most mod authors do it annoyingly. Last update...using WT mod...you got to peek on both Nikki/Cara changing at the store when you should only get the choosing one removed the other IIRC. (thankfully irelevent long-term even though it gives points).
Yeah Qleaf/Scappy/Maim all did similar things so players wouldnt miss scenes due to either/or choices. Those i dont mind if it is a lewd scene but the phone calls was just weird.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah Qleaf/Scappy/Maim all did similar things so players wouldnt miss scenes due to either/or choices. Those i dont mind if it is a lewd scene but the phone calls was just weird.
But if those scenes contain flags etc...it can mess up a save. I usually avoid them and stick to PDF's to do specific routes I want to take (or go through script as playing). As Zoey abandoned her PDF I am thinking of redoing it once update .5.5 lands. It's a game that requires multiple runs (which a mod can never show)...so why do it at all for stuff like that?

Maybe I'm just too old skool heh..I like playing it differently..unlike the young uns these days that want to see everything on a single run just to complete the gallery or whatever.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
But if those scenes contain flags etc...it can mess up a save. I usually avoid them and stick to PDF's to do specific routes I want to take (or go through script as playing). As Zoey abandoned her PDF I am thinking of redoing it once update .5.5 lands. It's a game that requires multiple runs (which a mod can never show)...so why do it at all for stuff like that?
Please do... I want a good pdf walkthrough...Not that I've needed it yet.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Please do... I want a good pdf walkthrough...Not that I've needed it yet.
Same. I always play blind on my first run of any VN...but to ensure you get specific runs/girls..they are always useful aren't they...especially with the amound of scenes this has all dependant on a trigger or points for a specific LI.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Man I loved all the drama this episode and being able to be lash out at everyone as you usually aren't allowed to in these games. I think the only thing missing was being able to confront erryn about the whole flower incident. I hope that anger can stay around awhile and not be magically fixed after one conversation. Keep up the great work dev I look forward to future updates

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes!! I love that! Love it when MC acts as a real person. You are allowed to get angry and you are allowed to tell them to fuck off. I only wished that MC was not portrayed so much as a flawless guy. He is hot, he is smart, he is nice and fun. He makes not mistakes and everybody loves him.
Seriously, only thing he is missing is a BB8 robot and start calling himself the Skywalker nobody asked for.
Eh, I don't think he's perfect.. I feel like the MC overreacts to things and he doesn't think about the consequences of his actions. Otherwise the rest of it is typical AVN MC...

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Eh, I don't think he's perfect.. I feel like the MC overreacts to things and he doesn't think about the consequences of his actions. Otherwise the rest of it is typical AVN MC...
Yeah I erased the comment before seeing yours because it didn't reflect what I wanted to say.

What I wanted to say was that so far all the drama has been generated by the other characters actions. I wished it was him fucking things up more, it makes the decisions more important.

I like playing more complex characters than male Mary Sues. I am not saying he should be hideous, for example, but beyond his over reaction he made no mistake whatsoever and has pretty much no flaws: hot, smart, sociable, athletic, everybody loves him almost without effort. Nothing he did was morally ambiguous or questionable, given he is a single guy in his 18/19 years.

The girls are more fresh in my opinion.

I am not too fun than Erwyn was already in love with MC, as this chapter suggested, though. I really liked it when it was that she rejected him and it was MC the obviously in love childhood friend!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah I erased the comment before seeing yours because it didn't reflect what I wanted to say.

What I wanted to say was that so far all the drama has been generated by the other characters actions. I wished it was him fucking things up more, it makes the decisions more important.

I like playing more complex characters than male Mary Sues. I am not saying he should be hideous, for example, but beyond his over reaction he made no mistake whatsoever and has pretty much no flaws: hot, smart, sociable, athletic, everybody loves him almost without effort. Nothing he did was morally ambiguous or questionable, given he is a single guy in his 18/19 years.
Yeah, I like more complex characters and we still have time in the game for him to do something morally ambiguous... For example if he goes to the wedding and fucks one of his soon to be stepsisters but doesn't admit to having another going on at home (Or similar).

In a way I feel like we are still in the introduction of the game... We are still meeting characters, even potential love interests, so I hope we have a while to go and more complexity to introduce...

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The MC doesn't look perfect to me, even if the girls fall for him quick he still is a hot head from time to time.
Funny though, he got beated a couple of times and never fought back, a bit strange for a guy with that temper.
So many great girls, the game could use a name your save file thing to keep track of routes.
¿Is this gonna be Harem oriented or will we have to pick one single girl?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The MC doesn't look perfect to me, even if the girls fall for him quick he still is a hot head from time to time.
Funny though, he got beated a couple of times and never fought back, a bit strange for a guy with that temper.
So many great girls, the game could use a name your save file thing to keep track of routes.
One girl, it is a reverse harem more or less, you start with many options, but end with one. :)

Reactions: Ragnar

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
One girl, it is a reverse harem more or less, you start with many options, but end with one. :)
Well, I have three routes already, better break some hearts sooner than later.
Erynn > Layla > Alexis

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well that is the point, right? he is not even that hot headed if when being taunted he can so easily joke about. He was only overreacting as far as I can tell in this chapter, when he saw mom kissing her friend and arguably when he learned that Alexis knew who he was (not sure how I would react in that case). Other than that, am I missing something? in previous chapter there is anything I can tell..

What other flaws he has?

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Lemme guess Ethans gonna bitch slap the mc and Power bomb him through the receptionist desk when he come to visit Eeryn. And mc being the bitch he Is is gonna "take it like a man" and walk away tryina figure out why Ethan hit him? Look I know it's part of the story but come on...we get an option to be pissed off at Alexis but not an option to stand up for myself, This ain't the first time too for those who's skip button is stuck in place.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well that is the point, right? he is not even that hot headed if when being taunted he can so easily joke about. He was only overreacting as far as I can tell in this chapter, when he saw mom kissing her friend and arguably when he learned that Alexis knew who he was (not sure how I would react in that case). Other than that, am I missing something? in previous chapter there is anything I can tell..

What other flaws he has?
He is not in the French foreign legion yet? :p

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

What other flaws he has?
Yeah I agree...first thought I think of many of us would be WTF...you knew who am I yet kept up some pretence? Do I really know anything....are you just playing a game etc? Is anything you have said at all true or believable etc. That scene did make a lot of sense to me.

Reactions: TheFurs and Ayhsel

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

What other flaws he has?
Well, he overreacted at 12 when he decided to act out because Erynn rejected him. Then, if you don't go for Nikki or Cara, the MC angrily accuses his dad of cheating on Haley (with no proof)... I am sure there are other times but as I said it is early on in this game IMO.

Reactions: Ragnar and Ayhsel
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes