hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
not even that it's just gonna be something like Alexis didn't finish her sentence and the MC overacted before she could. cause as far as I know even 1/2 brother and sister is a no go if Nyx wants to play it safe and Nyx has said there will not be any incest
For sure.. she was cut off. She's either going to say "He's my dad's best friend" or " He's my dad. My sugar daddy." I really hope it's "Sugar Daddy"... you know for..... drama purposes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
it's not over yet! she finds MC attractive, and her boyfriend seems to like MC...
I doubt Sienna will ever be a love interest in the game.
And she seems to have a good relationship with her boyfriend, dont see they ending their relationship any time soon.
And i dont read much into the attractive thing, after all her BF also finds Layla and Elena attractive iirc.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
All good points, yeah.

Layla and Alexis were not close when they were young, to explain why MC never saw Layla before, but they grew close during MC's absence. They are already close before MC comes back. That's why Layla can notice the changes in her sister's behavior. Everyone notices Alexis is happier, especially Erynn. Her father too. It's just that the scene in episode 11 makes it even more obvious to him that her current boyfriend is a good thing even for him

Alexis' other problem to me is that she has incredibly high standards for her boyfriend. MC has to be close to perfect, and make almost no mistake towards her. Prince charming, essentially. Even if she is easy going in the relationship and forgives him a lot of small mistakes (mainly because she just made huge mistakes herself, forcing her to be more forgiving). She has her parents' perfect relationship as an example everyday. As the relationship grows, it might become harder to maintain it.
You made me think something, considering how this dev usually works and the love for drama, is their parents relationship really perfect? And if we consider how much dev is hiding Alexis father identity, drama is coming..and dev is probably using the "incest" thing to hide the real problem.

Reactions: mnotwoke

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
You made me think something, considering how this dev usually works and the love for drama, is their parents relationship really perfect? And if we consider how much dev is hiding Alexis father identity, drama is coming..and dev is probably using the "incest" thing to hide the real problem.
Here a question if alexis,layla and the MC share the same father which i dont believe. That would mean he cheated on his wife who was MC mom roommate, another thing is his family offered MC mom money to terminate because they were to young to start having kids. So if we are to believe his family wish, then he has no kids before getting MC mom pregnant. Clearly Alexis is older. I still believe Gabis husband is his father.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Here a question if alexis,layla and the MC share the same father which i dont believe. That would mean he cheated on his wife who was MC mom roommate, another thing is his family offered MC mom money to terminate because they were to young to start having kids. So if we are to believe his family wish, then he has no kids before getting MC mom pregnant. Clearly Alexis is older. I still believe Gabis husband is his father.
Or maybe Emily lied to Santi and hes actually not the father, hell maybe she had a drunken one night stand and she doesn't even know.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Damn stupid cliffhanger...
It's gonna be some long months with this "Alexis/Layla is the MCs sister!!!", "no she's not!!!"...

Makes me miss the good old days talking about fucking Emily....
It's still pro-incest vs anti-incest though, same argument just with different names.

• Haha
Reactions: mnotwoke

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
I am convinced that Alexis and Layla are not blood related sisters, Either way, they didn't go to the same schools growing up. This makes me think Layla's dad is Santi, and Alexis is Adriana's daughter with a different man before Santi. But of course, it's all misdirection and half-truths to keep everyone off balance. It's damn good writing either way.

4.40 star(s) 270 Votes