Manatsu

May 1, 2022
Salut quelqu'un pourrait m'expliquer comment mettre la traduction en français sur le jeux
Merci d'avance

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
I'm not trying to discourage anyone but if you're not on Nikki or Cara paths, this is (imo) straight up not even worth a download.
Is Val not in this much?
If only the dev had said something about this episode being mainly Nikki/Cara focused.
Oh, wait...

"This update is focused mainly on a flashback and the Nikki/Cara route. There are scenes with other characters, but if you aren't on a Nikki/Cara path, the update will be much shorter."

Apr 26, 2022
If only the dev had said something about this episode being mainly Nikki/Cara focused.
Oh, wait...

"This update is focused mainly on a flashback and the Nikki/Cara route. There are scenes with other characters, but if you aren't on a Nikki/Cara path, the update will be much shorter."
Okay Mr Sarcastic ass, I should have rephrased that to "is Val in this update much at all?"
Some people just have to act like a dick :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
What the hell you mean "nothing happens"?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, if in your opinion having an option to kiss her but end up not doing that because you get interrupted is "something happening" then honestly good for you. Like I said before, I'm not trying to discourage anyone, there just wasn't enough for ME in this update.

Edit: Also if there's really not gonna be any content with Emily then the dev should really stop teasing it. It's just gonna make people angry.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mindblowing! Phenomenal! Astounding! MC is here for her and will not leave her side any more.
MC is bound to make her cuddles and kisses into making up for lost time. She is down right gorgeous.
She deserves all of MC hugging her, kissing her, dating her and being all out romantic to a wonderful hot bombshell.
How do you like it? :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Should Eyrin have taught MC anyhting, is has to be to sleep with his most precious hottie of his time.

Emily oN!

Reactions: RolandG.
4.40 star(s) 270 Votes