4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
As far as I can recall you've never been able to sell the 'Escape Beacon', which is what auto teleports you upon a fight loss. At least up to where I had played in the fan translation - which was up to where you got access to the deep dark places where you could get impregnated vs auto-teleported-out.

So unless something has changed - if you want scene's you'll need to keep hitting the showers, sleeping regularly, keep an eye on dungeons as there are events you can trigger for scenes... and wait till you get access to a specific dungeon which starts with allowing your characters to be impregnated.

Unless I completely missed when/where you can sell the Escape Beacon - I'm currently replaying, only up to the 1st investigation and it can't be sold.
Oooo I might be remembering another similar game to this one then. Your right I was defeated and one of the girls got grabbed by a bug.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
As far as I can recall you've never been able to sell the 'Escape Beacon', which is what auto teleports you upon a fight loss. At least up to where I had played in the fan translation - which was up to where you got access to the deep dark places where you could get impregnated vs auto-teleported-out.

So unless something has changed - if you want scene's you'll need to keep hitting the showers, sleeping regularly, keep an eye on dungeons as there are events you can trigger for scenes... and wait till you get access to a specific dungeon which starts with allowing your characters to be impregnated.

Unless I completely missed when/where you can sell the Escape Beacon - I'm currently replaying, only up to the 1st investigation and it can't be sold.
Thanks for your information.

May I please ask how many pregnancy scenes you know of and how to get them?

So far I've found:

Impregnated-by-breeding-tentacle-in-battle, which either goes:
1. Lay eggs in dungeon.
2. Teleport out and give birth at home base.

The "flashback" scene with Yue.

The "anal tentacles" scene with Yue being captured.

I know, from the gallery, there's quite a few more. Would you know how to get them?

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
God this game is so perfect for a tentacle lover like me. It has almost everything and is my top tentacle game so far its been a nearly perfect experience. You have no idea how long i've waited for a game like this an in depth one.

The only thing missing is permanent breast expansion, giving birth to any enemies babies, and tentacle suits preferably latex skin tight ones. If it had all of this it would be legendary. I know of only a few video games in japan with tentacle armor (cursed armor is pretty bad for tentacle content). As a bonus playing the girl as a slave to a tentacle master would be a great and interesting twist I suspect no one will ever make. If a game came out with all this extra stuff I would be in danger of breaking my penis.

Like I said super rare we get games like this. This is one of the very few jrpg's in all of existence I've liked.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Thanks for your information.
May I please ask how many pregnancy scenes you know of and how to get them?
I know, from the gallery, there's quite a few more. Would you know how to get them?
To be honest, I'm not sure how many scenes there are. I believe a lot of the scenes in the gallery. esp those relating to pregnancy stuff, happens later in the story after certain event(s) happen... however I never played the game far enough to get to that point.

Sorry I can't be more help on this :(

Reactions: f9account

Müsli

Jan 15, 2018
I think there is a problem with my save file has someone a file after breaking the barrier in the mountains

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
The decensored image looks more...yellowish compared to the original one.
This is, kind of curious. More than a decensored image it looks like an optimized one.
Censored:
Decensored:

Last edited:

Müsli

Jan 15, 2018
Can you post your earlier save files please?
11 is before entering 12 i have everything except 5

edit:
i think the problem is in toilet number 2 i don't get an item from it but this walkthrough mentions one

edit2:
oh god i found it thanks for your help anyhow

Last edited:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Chill yo tats mate, even assuming your theories are true, which i doubt, Kagura is an official TLer.
They don't need any permissions from anyone except the developers themselves, which they get, unlike your fan translators.
To begin with, most of those fan translators are nowhere near Kagura level in the first place, so "yoinking" their TL would be counter-productive.

Fan TLers hold no rights, they just went and TL'd without asking anyone if they could, therefore even if someone took "their" stuff they can't complain. Thinking that Kagura should be asking a fan TLer for permission or anything is just retarded.

If those fan TLers are as good as you seem to imply, and they really like TLing oh-so-much, they could just go and seek work at Kagura, they're recruiting right now last time i heard. Gonna get paid on top of doing what you like. :whistle::coffee:
Well decided to post about the legality regarding translations in a tiny manner:

-First of all related to translations of books, articles or similar documents they hold absolutely no right unless it was authorized by the original creator, which means that any action related to it is illegal unles authorized.

However here is when things get interesting, in the question of games we have a grey area because the reason why translations don't have rights is because they become an independent product that isn't linked to the main one, however then we have the "subproducts", for example let's take the world of star wars, if someone makes a fan fiction related to it then it's considered fair use unless they are obtaining an economic compensation because of it and in this case if for example the owner of the star wars world (in this case Disney) decided to take said fan fiction and sell it without authorization of it's creator then they could be sued because of it.

With this what I want to show is that the intellectual property has the exception of fair use which is mostly applied when:

a) The existence of the work doesn't cause a significant damage to the owner of the intellectual property
b) The work itself isn't being monetized.

This is just the general theory.

-Second: Ok, why are games on a grey area? it's because they tend to be dependent on having the original product bought, a translation of a game without the game is meaningless, so contrary to normal translators we find that they add value to a product.

From a legal viewpoint a game translation would fall on the "mod" category with all that it means, and according to how most tribunals work on this aspect a mod should be respected as it's own intellectual property, the best case to show this situation is related to the Dota and league of legends origin, which is a mod of warcraft III, later on the creators of the mod decided to make it into an independent game and Blizzard at that time sued them for it, what the jury dictated is that Blizzard had no right to reclaim the rights related to said mod and it is something that they took into account when making the Warcraft III refunde... I mean reforged trying to gain ownership of any mods that are produced by the creators, however even with the changes to the user licenses I still bet that if the same situation happened again they still will have it denied because it is against the consumer rights.

So yeah, a game translation for all accounts can be taken as an individual intellectual property and have the same rights as any other (except that to sell or obtain any type of profit it requires the original creator to consent) and no other person can actually profit in any way using said translation.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
The decensored image looks more...yellowish compared to the original one.
This is, kind of curious. More than a decensored image it looks like an optimized one.
Censored:
Decensored:
Cant see it. Your links dont work.

Reactions: spokkimax

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
In this game there is an auto teleporter that makes me leave a fight on loss. This is making it hard to unlock scenes. I know that I had to sell it in the fan translated game to start unlocking the lewd scenes properly. Otherwise it's basically an auto restart and I always felt annoyed I just finished the first witch boss in the forest and lost to a ghost and lost to the first urban legend boss and was whisked away. How do I see lewd stuff from losses?
Theres scenes where the teleporter runs late, as far as I can tell they trigger once they are corrupted enough/ high enough lust/ semi randomly? So basically dont worry about it.

There are a few defeat to specific enemy scenes, but its not like every enemy has one. I think its usually hinted there might be a scene. Usually this dev likes to hint a scene but they can be easy to miss.

Cynical89

Feb 14, 2018
Hey could anyone one help me with the mountains please? I have 6/7 of the talismans. Can't seem to find number 5 i've looked everywhere is it hidden somewhere? Pretty sure there was a dialogue about a hidden one when you enter but I wasn't paying that much attention.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
God this game is so perfect for a tentacle lover like me. It has almost everything and is my top tentacle game so far its been a nearly perfect experience. You have no idea how long i've waited for a game like this an in depth one.

The only thing missing is permanent breast expansion, giving birth to any enemies babies, and tentacle suits preferably latex skin tight ones. If it had all of this it would be legendary. I know of only a few video games in japan with tentacle armor (cursed armor is pretty bad for tentacle content). As a bonus playing the girl as a slave to a tentacle master would be a great and interesting twist I suspect no one will ever make. If a game came out with all this extra stuff I would be in danger of breaking my penis.

Like I said super rare we get games like this. This is one of the very few jrpg's in all of existence I've liked.
In case you haven't seen them yet, you might want to take a look at these 2 then:
https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-dungeon-chronicle-v1-10-tsukinomizu-project.115141/ and https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-demons-ground-v1-12-tsukinomizu-project.79560/
Both made by "Tsukinomizu Project", as as the game in this thread, both are "just" fan translations though, but really good one at that. While they don't have much in terms of breast expansion, there are tentacles galore for sure, and the main premise of both is to birth monsters, from said tentacles (a bit more directly in the 2nd, but still there in both). And a bit of tentacle armor part too particularly in the 2nd, though it probably doesn't classify as "latex skin tight", though not 100% sure, have a bit of a rough time understanding what that means in context of a tentacles armor tbh xD.
So yeah while they don't have everything you are asking for, they do have a fair amount of it, and they certainly do have tentacles galore, and then some

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes