Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
If you want play with this Use Full version,That's all what i can say for you
Bro what? That's 8 GB and I'm using a phone that's way too much you also didn't say what's wrong with your compression compressing something ( as far as I know) shouldn't get rid of gameplay features like language settings

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Bro what? That's 8 GB and I'm using a phone that's way too much you also didn't say what's wrong with your compression compressing something ( as far as I know) shouldn't get rid of gameplay features like language settings
Compressions don't have to work with this software, if it doesn't work with this, why not ask the developer what his software wants from compressed versions?

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
I've tried every route but I can't get Anna's affection level above 3. When I have to choose who to sleep with and I choose Anna, it tells me it's not enough. What do I have to do?
I'm sorry, but it look like... I forgot how to count :)) i set the point to 4, sorry, my friend. And thanks for giving my game a try

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
Yo bro did you mess up the compression?
I'm using joiplay an Android emulator for renpy and rpgm games and for some reason there's no translation options and weirdly is mostly Vietnamese aside from a few stray dialogues where it's in English
The compress version is completely fine and I wouldn't reccomend playing this game on phone, emulator or anything like that

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
Don't know if this is obvious but is there a way to see what choice leads/gives what and how it changes the story/dialogue
Good Game Overall keep it going Good Luck
Thanks for your kind word. I can put on some lead but I just don't want to ruin the suprise, that's all. If you want it, I could think about adding it in the future

xyllas

Nov 27, 2017
In any case with each update game is progressing in good way storywise, the plot thickens. I hope that it'll continue this way. This update also made Vanessa better character overall. I can't wait for more fights, for villains to appear, perhaps we can be the bad guy or be a bad guy towards everyone for everyone sakes. It's okey to shoulder suffering of the world on your shoulders alone if it means the ones you love can be safe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Intwo

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Intwo-4.0.1f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rocky1213

Jan 10, 2018
It's in a language I do not understand after Valkirie's meeting with her gang. The one where she sends a leader to fetch Cole and the new teacher.

Reactions: Intwo

Intwo

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2022
i prefer sub so don't worry i will enjoy the first part :LUL:
best of luck for the game dev
gofile links show file is not available :(
Yeah, I'm not too famous after all, Gofile will auto delete the file if it not getting download regularly

• Sad
Reactions: Cabin
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes