Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
View attachment 1781346

Overview:
You are a Thrall; an alien creature engineered for infiltration and complex tasks at the behest of your master. You've been dispatched to Earth, the Master's favored hunting grounds, to establish a hive of humans you must indoctrinate and breed to produce minions of your own. With your forces, you will gather resources to improve your position, improve your hive building craft, and investigate what alien influence has recently come to Earth and is stealing the Master's favorite source of new breeders.

Gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-03
Release Date: 2022-10-23
Developer: ArmyofRobots
Censored: Partial
Version: 0.2.4.1
Language: English
Prequel: Invasive Species
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Guide

View attachment 1781410 View attachment 1781417 View attachment 1781422 View attachment 2008919 View attachment 2008920 View attachment 2008921 View attachment 2008922 View attachment 2008923 View attachment 2008924
At rape games I stop how twisted are you

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
At rape games I stop how twisted are you
Well if you have ever taken a glimpse into the previous one, you are a ball of tentacles, you can't probably get laid unless you ambush and then "convince" the other party it is actually nice to carry alien tentacles abomination in her womb and give birth to them.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Pheromones help, oooh look how I smell. You want to want me. You want to have my babies. LOL

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
Can you actually unlock tech 2 or is it still not implemented?
Its a story progress. You pay 2k to Professor Izumi Mitirashi (you'll find her in the faculty area at College), for your sample research and after couple days she gives you the (tech 2). After that you can go back to faculty, find her home address and capture her there (as reward it gives you also lot of money and increase you dayli money income up to ~350).

Reactions: Tyrgalon

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
So which girls will becomes available for that one? Just curious ?
We're expecting Olivia to be ready for the next update; maybe another girl. Most of the tasks for the next release are related to getting the back end mechanics working better and expanding out more of the tech options, but we try to include content in every non-bugfix release.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
What is the current list of girls that can be in your cave?
Aika
April
Becka
Carla
Izumi
Lisa
Monique
Natalie
Rachel
Robin

(I think)

With Cindy, Naomi, and Midori in the house above as your three "starters"

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Can you actually unlock tech 2 or is it still not implemented?
To get to Tech level 2:

Meet Kim in the classrooms once you have:
a). Captured Robin
b). More than 9 days in

Follow her instructions to meet at the apartment of a missing girl

Go with her scooby doo gang to investigate the disappearance

Keep coming back to the apartment until you've run down all the clues and get the "putting the pieces together" part of the story.

You'll be directed to seek out Professor Izumi Mitirashi; who can be found in the faculty area on the college campus once Kim's first story arc is done. You need to bring her $2,000 to have her run the tests for you; but then you come back some days later (3?) and she'll unlock tech level 2 for you. You can then research and build upgrades that require Tech level 2. I believe you also get a hint about Tech Level 3, which has not yet been implemented.

Reactions: Tyrgalon

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Weird, im just not getting the option to meet her in any way even when I have 2k
If you keep doing the story without visiting the professor, you can lock yourself out of meeting her.
I accidentally did it. You have to get the professor at the very first mention of getting her or you will basically end the game.
I did.

Reactions: heartofsword

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
So is 18 girls like girl data shows meant to be the max?
That's what we currently have data/menu entires for. That number is not expected to be final by any measure, nor are all girls we have some content or stuff built for "wired in" where their stories can be started. We do, unfortunately, have a lot of work still to do; but we can assure you there is far far more coming.

Tyrgalon

Jun 14, 2019
If you keep doing the story without visiting the professor, you can lock yourself out of meeting her.
I accidentally did it. You have to get the professor at the very first mention of getting her or you will basically end the game.
I did.
Ahh damn yeah this is whats happened

Reactions: caju

Tyrgalon

Jun 14, 2019
To get to Tech level 2:

Meet Kim in the classrooms once you have:
a). Captured Robin
b). More than 9 days in

Follow her instructions to meet at the apartment of a missing girl

Go with her scooby doo gang to investigate the disappearance

Keep coming back to the apartment until you've run down all the clues and get the "putting the pieces together" part of the story.

You'll be directed to seek out Professor Izumi Mitirashi; who can be found in the faculty area on the college campus once Kim's first story arc is done. You need to bring her $2,000 to have her run the tests for you; but then you come back some days later (3?) and she'll unlock tech level 2 for you. You can then research and build upgrades that require Tech level 2. I believe you also get a hint about Tech Level 3, which has not yet been implemented.
It was mentioned you could get izumis home adress later but haven´t gotten it for some reason, any idea why that might be?

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
It was mentioned you could get izumis home adress later but haven´t gotten it for some reason, any idea why that might be?
Some days after you get Tech Level 2 from her, a timer ticks down (I think three days later) and revisiting the faculty office finds she's not there, but you can get in and find out where she lives and track her down.

Tyrgalon

Jun 14, 2019
Some days after you get Tech Level 2 from her, a timer ticks down (I think three days later) and revisiting the faculty office finds she's not there, but you can get in and find out where she lives and track her down.
Yeah its not coming up for some reason

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes