DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Hey, i think i've encountered a bug here, after Yuna goes missing i talk to all three of them but when i go to the Robin's house there's no option to get inside

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extra:
Guide

View attachment 1781410 View attachment 1781417 View attachment 1781422 View attachment 2008919 View attachment 2008920 View attachment 2008921 View attachment 2008922 View attachment 2008923 View attachment 2008924
[/QUOTE]
It is not in game yet.

I think I read it was planned but did not make it into the last update.

Reactions: armyofrobots

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Ok, we have some problems in the latest build, but we're working to get that resolved and get the new version out. Most of it seems to be around the new teleportation mechanic, which seems simple, but keeps breaking after a few days in, so we'll get this figured out.

Reactions: pizbia

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
teleportation Hmm...? We dont need no fast travels, just badges and barefoot n preggy women.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
teleportation Hmm...? We dont need no fast travels, just badges and barefoot n preggy women.
This will be the first step of you being able to contribute "troops" to the wider war effort. Right now it will just be a trade of minions for supplies. Later versions of this mechanic will involve you directing where to contribute troops to help in a global fight that's going on. This is both important to the story and to completing the economy of creating Thralls; with a reward for doing so, and a metric that keeps their numbers from getting mathematically untenable besides attrition and combat losses.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Start the game with character name "cheater" (lowercase); you'll have a cheat menu in the cave.
It cant be that easy. I am not believer....

This will be the first step of you being able to contribute "troops" to the wider war effort. Right now it will just be a trade of minions for supplies. Later versions of this mechanic will involve you directing where to contribute troops to help in a global fight that's going on. This is both important to the story and to completing the economy of creating Thralls; with a reward for doing so, and a metric that keeps their numbers from getting mathematically untenable besides attrition and combat losses.
Yeah that makes sense in the wider, we want to win the war effort.

Last edited:

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Yeah that makes sense in the wider, we want to win the war effort.
With any luck, we'll be able to flesh this out a bit, where you'll need to make decisions about where you send your troops and how you help to not only win your "tactical" fight around your hive, but also the larger strategic fight for the planet. But that's going to be a few versions away at this point.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018

Content
- Tech menu adjustments
- Milk production Tech level 2
- First Lair tech: Teleporter introduced (allows you to send minions to other fronts in the fight in exchange for resources)
- Captives moved to their own area of the Cave to reduce menu size
- Teleportation room added to cave
- Cheat menu can now spawn hardware items
- Teleportation room can be used to send thralls to the main hive in exchange for resources; later this will allow you to send thralls to fights around the world.
- Breeding Tech level 2
- New girl Olivia can be met (only content for her in this release)

Bug fix
- typos fixed in Becka's cave scenes
- missing Aika image fixed
- Fixed typos in some of the area descriptions
- Fixed a description for Izumi's office
- Fixed Monique's library event sometimes not firing
- Fixed Izumi's capture event triggering immediately after Tech Level 2 is achieved
- Fixed Typos in Aika's library event
- Fixed text missing from most of the girls stating they'd already been milked that day

Known Issue:
- Using the cheat menu and never buying from the hardware store will cause certain events to not fire
- Current content ends during the last phase of the Kim story arc; a temporary shortcut has been added to let you go back to the lair even though there's no more core story at this point so you can continue breeding your nest while we work on the next release

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
so did Kim's storyline end up being continued in this update? the earlier post seems to suggest yes but the changelog says no

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
so did Kim's storyline end up being continued in this update? the earlier post seems to suggest yes but the changelog says no
There's more to it, but it's unfinished, so we added a link that just takes you to the next day to keep having fun even though the plot advancement stops. That "Next Day" link will be replaced with coming into the main enemy hive and trying to find a way to save Yuna (or getting her killed, which will permanently lose her from your efforts and have other negative consequences); also finding out if Jason survived.

We're also working on getting Olivia's story arc fully integrated into everything else going on as well as a couple of characters who aren't in game yet as we round out the phase 2 of the game, hopefully with some UI updates as well. Phase 3 will focus on a second city to explore, Tech level 3, and combat encounters. We also hope to add a number more of the "random" girls to increase the sex events and hopefully give incentive to keep exploring the map even once you have all the characters captured.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
There's more to it, but it's unfinished, so we added a link that just takes you to the next day to keep having fun even though the plot advancement stops. That "Next Day" link will be replaced with coming into the main enemy hive and trying to find a way to save Yuna (or getting her killed, which will permanently lose her from your efforts and have other negative consequences); also finding out if Jason survived.
so how do we actually continue Kim's investigation? I cannot seem to find anywhere yet.

Also minor suggestion: since you have a "Milk all cave residents" option, it would be very convenient to also add a "gather all" option for thralls so you don't need to hit 3 separate options each day. I think it's probably a nice improvement with not too much effort.

shiznet

Dec 1, 2016
Is there a way to reset the teleport purchase (is there a variable I could edit) since it seems to be bugged having already been purchased from the last ver.

"Teleporter Tech Level: $numTeleporterTechLevel
Teleporter level 1 purchased "

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I can recognize moving all the women to save space in the cave was necessary.
May I suggest you add the button to "Milk All" outside of the room rather than having to enter the room milk them, then exit the room? armyofrobots

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
so how do we actually continue Kim's investigation? I cannot seem to find anywhere yet.
Currently the last leg kicks off at the lighthouse after you find Dani, Jason, and Kim separately and their "dead ends"

Also minor suggestion: since you have a "Milk all cave residents" option, it would be very convenient to also add a "gather all" option for thralls so you don't need to hit 3 separate options each day. I think it's probably a nice improvement with not too much effort.
Solid idea. We're about to give you more minion missions; maybe we can arrange them in a table so it's easier to toggle groups or all. I'll make sure the team sees this suggestion. :)

Reactions: pizbia and caju

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Is there a way to reset the teleport purchase (is there a variable I could edit) since it seems to be bugged having already been purchased from the last ver.

"Teleporter Tech Level: $numTeleporterTechLevel
Teleporter level 1 purchased "
Unfortunately, no; I suspect you may need a fresh game to make it work as all the variables and things for it are brand new and won't be properly initiated. We're trying to minimize that going forward, but occasionally something does break saves like that.

Reactions: shiznet

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I can recognize moving all the women to save space in the cave was necessary.
May I suggest you add the button to "Milk All" outside of the room rather than having to enter the room milk them, then exit the room? armyofrobots
That's a good idea, I'll see if the team can't get that button added back to the cave menu for easier use.

Reactions: gkw96931 and caju
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes