RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
i
Since we're in a bit of a grey area on our release, here is the updated list of characters and models:

Naomi - Shiori Tsukada
Midori - Hitomi Tanaka
Cindy - Jade Kush
Lisa - Alex Chance
Robin - Kasey Chase
Kim - Lena Paul
Rachel - Kelly Klass
Monique - Osa Lovely
Izumi Mitirashi - Neiro Suzuka
Carla - Sophia Lee
Yuna - Yui Hatano
April - Nathaly Cherie
Natalie - Aubrey Star
Aika - Aino Kishi
Dani - Alyssa Hart
Jenny - Marica Hase
Becka - Princess Angel
Olivia - Anya Ivy
Tiffany - Zaya Cassidy
Maya - Cece Capella
Random1 - Erika
Random3 - Lucy
Random4 - Suki
Random5 - Haley Reed
Random6 - Anri Hoshizaki
Random7 - Rosanna
I have a question, how to capture/get all of the aviabless one?

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Hello there, can i sell drugs or is it not implemented yet?
Drugs are not implemented yet, but will be making an appearance in an upcoming addition to give you another income stream with a risk/reward of potential suspicion hits, but large money amounts if you succeed as well as an upgrade tree and bonuses to help you achieve good outcomes.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
i

I have a question, how to capture/get all of the aviabless one?
There is a walkthrough linked on the first page, but it's a bit outdated. We'll create a new guide at some point, though things have been changing and we wanted to wait until those paths were set so we weren't constantly changing the "how to". There's also a Journal/Hint system being worked on, but it's some time from being ready for release.

Reactions: RyuseiZED

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Does anyone have the walkthrough of how to capture each girl ?
Not all girls are capturable at this time, but there is a link to a walkthrough on the first page, I believe. It is in need of updating as more approaches for some girls and additional characters have been added. The beach and the college are the two highest-encounter areas, and almost all girls can be met through following the main story (it will conveniently steer you to locations where most are found)

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
Not all girls are capturable at this time, but there is a link to a walkthrough on the first page, I believe. It is in need of updating as more approaches for some girls and additional characters have been added. The beach and the college are the two highest-encounter areas, and almost all girls can be met through following the main story (it will conveniently steer you to locations where most are found)
Any idea how to get both April and aika at the Same time ?

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Any idea how to get both April and aika at the Same time ?
After you complete Kim's first arc and the "investigation", go to the dorm, force things with April, you'll get an option to go after someone else who walks in; it's Aika.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
What is the alternate route for Olivia after Arch street I have not seen her since
Not implemented yet beyond when you breed her, there's an option to get her mom as well. You'll have more options related to how you played this later on in Act 3.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes