anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
Has this game become less grindy yet? Spending ages to get one upgrade while constantly buying milk and food only to lose all your building resources on that one upgrade was pretty much my last experience with this game

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Has this game become less grindy yet? Spending ages to get one upgrade while constantly buying milk and food only to lose all your building resources on that one upgrade was pretty much my last experience with this game
No changes to game balance have been implemented; you still need to push for tech upgrades relatively early to stem your supply losses or your progress is slowed. A full balance pass is not planned before the end of this calendar year due to other priorities, if that helps.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
There is a walkthrough linked on the first page, but it's a bit outdated. We'll create a new guide at some point, though things have been changing and we wanted to wait until those paths were set so we weren't constantly changing the "how to". There's also a Journal/Hint system being worked on, but it's some time from being ready for release.
oh thanks a lot, it would be helpfull... i guess i keep catching up with new releases and enjoy the plot insice its interesting

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
oh thanks a lot, it would be helpfull... i guess i keep catching up with new releases and enjoy the plot insice its interesting
Mostly look around campus, library, etc; then also the beach or Duvall street (where the Fraternities and Sororities are located). A number of the girls are not appearing until certain events are hit in the main story.

argentun

May 19, 2020
I take it the 'bad end' breeding scenes for Maya, Kim, and Dani when exposing 'Jason's' set up in the lighthouse are for a future update?

Also there is a bug when deciding where to go, if you choose' go back the way you came' it just glitches out and shows the pictures from the previous page.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I take it the 'bad end' breeding scenes for Maya, Kim, and Dani when exposing 'Jason's' set up in the lighthouse are for a future update?

Also there is a bug when deciding where to go, if you choose' go back the way you came' it just glitches out and shows the pictures from the previous page.
Yes, the additional paths are coming in further updates; we wanted to get you a "good path" to get to the end of Act 2 with this release rather than wait longer for the rest of the story pieces to be done.

We'll look into it.

Reactions: argentun

Zarthos

Jan 24, 2021
I'm not sure if I'm stuck or if I've reached the end of the current content, but what am I supposed to do after unlocking level two tech and capturing April? I've tried going to every location and I can't find Kim.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Hi Army! Back from the dead.
Gonna test out the game again to help with bug-squashing, then i'll do my report of what my older myself hopes to improve in here hehe.

But development seems pretty smooth! ;)

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I'm not sure if I'm stuck or if I've reached the end of the current content, but what am I supposed to do after unlocking level two tech and capturing April? I've tried going to every location and I can't find Kim.
After you unlock level 2, it was suggested a member of the faculty could help you advance your knowledge. Go to the campus and the faculty offices and find someone there to...assist you. That should set in motion the rest of the main plot up to the current end of content.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Hi Army! Back from the dead.
Gonna test out the game again to help with bug-squashing, then i'll do my report of what my older myself hopes to improve in here hehe.

But development seems pretty smooth! ;)
Thanks; we appreciate it. We're looking to get one bug fix patch out in the coming week with everything we can knock down and then have a new update out mid to late November.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Umm...are there any plans to finish the lighthouse quest?
I even skipped a few versions because this dead end annoyed me twice and now its still a dead end -,-
Honestly, i prefer to finish open quests over seaching new random encounters. And since you cant do anything but start and reset the quest, it would be better to remove it until you can do something that changes anything besides the mood of the player.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Umm...are there any plans to finish the lighthouse quest?
I even skipped a few versions because this dead end annoyed me twice and now its still a dead end -,-
Honestly, i prefer to finish open quests over seaching new random encounters. And since you cant do anything but start and reset the quest, it would be better to remove it until you can do something that changes anything besides the mood of the player.
The lighthouse quest isn't a dead end. You get up to the one fight and there's a button to go past it since the fight script isn't working. You will have to read the text on the screen, however.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
When i try to rescue maya:
Fight the Guardian (Coming soon)
(END OF CURRENT CONTENT) -> Use to continue gameplay The Next Day
When i try to rescue her later:
(Current end of content for this branch, please redirect) Rescue Maya

There is nothing else

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Found the problem, you forgot to update my favorite hoster...gofile still has an old version (0.2.6.1) and there is the dead end. The other hosters are 0.2.7 and i finally can continue ^^

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Found the problem, you forgot to update my favorite hoster...gofile still has an old version (0.2.6.1) and there is the dead end. The other hosters are 0.2.7 and i finally can continue ^^
Is the Gofile link we have posted an old one? We'll get that updated.

Yeah; there is a LOT more coming to that section of the game with different ways things can play out; but we didn't want to delay at least getting you back to the main sandbox further. This will also be the springboard from which the Tech level 3 stuff has to come in and set up the final act of the main story (Tech level 4)

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
When will Jenny be capturable?
She's one of the girls you will be able to capture in this third act/level we are currently working on. When her specific content will come in is unclear at this moment as we're still plotting how to fit the various pieces together in available man hours/time frame.

Currently the focus is on bug fixes for the ones reported, plus trying to iron out some known issues; whatever content the writer and artist have ready to go will get added in, but there's no firm goals on that atm.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes