rusemasque

Aug 7, 2017
Great game, love it.

I have noticed that the Girls Data text disappears when you have 200+ thralls with one girl. Any text planned for that, and even more milestones (300, 400, 500, etc)? I loved that feature.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Great game, love it.

I have noticed that the Girls Data text disappears when you have 200+ thralls with one girl. Any text planned for that, and even more milestones (300, 400, 500, etc)? I loved that feature.
Yes; that is incomplete content; there's going to be a breeding bonus the more times the girl has been bred to add an incentive for working a particular girls' numbers up. We've also kicked around the idea of using certain thresholds as the kick off for more side story events related to each girl. Right now the only one that happens for is with Midori and her daughters (if both of her daughters have more thralls than her, you'll find a special event with Midori around the house; though reportedly the one in the kitchen isn't firing atm).

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
0.2.7.1 Bug fix release

Bug fix

- Disabled a link to a choice that isn't actually finished, which would cause the player to get stuck on an unfinished page
- Fixed typos in the new section of Kim's adventure
- Correct damned version number this time

Known Issue:
- Using the cheat menu and never buying from the hardware store will cause certain events to not fire
- There's a line of dialogue that presumes you have Monique before Yuna is missing; this will be fixed by a conditional check in a later release
- New Kitchen event is not firing
- Menu UI for energy/health bars is not updating correctly
- Kim, Dani, and Yuna aren't "available" after the conclusion of the story arc; this will be amended in a future update

Reactions: Nulldev

Dhal9

Jul 13, 2017
found a bug where if you breed April to maximum then click breed again the screen that says she can't be bred anymore appears and when you click return instead of going back to the captive room with the list of girls it falls through to Lisa's page

Reactions: armyofrobots

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
found a bug where if you breed April to maximum then click breed again the screen that says she can't be bred anymore appears and when you click return instead of going back to the captive room with the list of girls it falls through to Lisa's page
Good catch, we'll add it to the fix list for the team to knock down!

Greasemonkey84

Jul 8, 2017
I love the involvement of the devs in this thread.
Dispite missing a teammenber a.t.m. you still try to maintain a certain schedual, and i really apreciate the dedication!
About the game:
The only downside i find in this game, is that it has the standard twine layout.
I know it may not be easy for someone who does this for a hobby. But secretly i hope to see a twine game that has a modified look compared to the rest, to give it some more character.
That said: I love the game and game mechanics. Some models may not be my cup of tea, but it fits the game to have diffent types of girls so i have no reason to complain.
What i read so far, the final result looks promissing. Can't wait to see it.
Keep it up devs! I'll be tracking this for as long as takes to get done.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I love the involvement of the devs in this thread.
Dispite missing a teammenber a.t.m. you still try to maintain a certain schedual, and i really apreciate the dedication!
About the game:
The only downside i find in this game, is that it has the standard twine layout.
I know it may not be easy for someone who does this for a hobby. But secretly i hope to see a twine game that has a modified look compared to the rest, to give it some more character.
That said: I love the game and game mechanics. Some models may not be my cup of tea, but it fits the game to have diffent types of girls so i have no reason to complain.
What i read so far, the final result looks promissing. Can't wait to see it.
Keep it up devs! I'll be tracking this for as long as takes to get done.
Thanks! There were plans to style the pages and UI section a bit differently, but it has been on the back burner for over a year now vs content and game mechanics. We'll get to it eventually, and we're always open to suggestions on models to include in the game.

Justadude77892

Feb 19, 2022
When you are looking for models to use for future characters are there any parameters that help them fit needs? Is it looking for specific types of content or just that there is quite a bit of content available, or other things?

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Thanks! There were plans to style the pages and UI section a bit differently, but it has been on the back burner for over a year now vs content and game mechanics. We'll get to it eventually, and we're always open to suggestions on models to include in the game.
I believe Story and mechanics should have priority.

Greasemonkey84

Jul 8, 2017
I believe Story and mechanics should have priority.
I fully agree wit that. However, al lot of games in this specific engine look very simular and that is starting to get a little old for me. Glad that the looks of the game are a point of interest in the development, but i too find that the content and mechanics have priority.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
When you are looking for models to use for future characters are there any parameters that help them fit needs? Is it looking for specific types of content or just that there is quite a bit of content available, or other things?
We typically look for models that have done pregnancy work (the less we have to photoshop the better), and then that they have some shoots that fit the narrative for that character, but we're a little flexible around that. Of course if they've done tentacle work, that's fantastic; or if we can find a close match who has.

Justadude77892

Feb 19, 2022
We typically look for models that have done pregnancy work (the less we have to photoshop the better), and then that they have some shoots that fit the narrative for that character, but we're a little flexible around that. Of course if they've done tentacle work, that's fantastic; or if we can find a close match who has.
Initial thoughts are of Haley Cummings. Should be a lot of non-pregnant content and she did some work while very pregnant as well.

Ava Addams did a scene back in 2010 with Johnny Castle where she has said she was pregnant, but its not super noticeable. She would have been about 5 months pregnant at the time. Also, she had a Mommy Got Boobs scene she was pregnant in.

this is just to name two models.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Hentaied.com ? :)

argentun

May 19, 2020
I think I've already mentioned Katarina hartlova and her various aliases, she's done a lot of pregnant and nonpregnant work (including a scene of her being in a milking stall) as well as several lesbian scenes, at least 2 if not more with hitomi.

Katarina's also done some work when she was in early twenties so you can do milfification progression for her too.

Reactions: Nulldev

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I think I've already mentioned Katarina hartlova and her various aliases, she's done a lot of pregnant and nonpregnant work (including a scene of her being in a milking stall) as well as several lesbian scenes, at least 2 if not more with hitomi.

Katarina's also done some work when she was in early twenties so you can do milfification progression for her too.
She's definitely on the list; plus she did some girl-girl action with at least one of the other girls we already include; Hitomi.

Reactions: argentun

argentun

May 19, 2020
Ye I mentioned that :p

Definitely looking forward to seeing her in the game, especially since another game I follow on here, college daze, positively wasted on a genderswap of the MC instead of making her a faceclaim of a character in her own right.

Much sadge.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Ye I mentioned that :p

Definitely looking forward to seeing her in the game, especially since another game I follow on here, college daze, positively wasted on a genderswap of the MC instead of making her a faceclaim of a character in her own right.

Much sadge.
Truly a tragic waste of a resource. She is most likely going to be a primary story character for you to find and [story element not yet created] to unlock the third level of tech...which we also need to create. We're also going to need to create a one-off expansion of girl storage since there are more girls than can fit in the current cave, it turns out (oops).

Maybe next time we just go full 3D Generation (obviously this was a quickly done thing by our artist); we're not going to switch half way through the game, but maybe for Invasive Species 3...

Reactions: Tyrgalon
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes