armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Too bad for not having the last 3 from the enemy den. Probly next time.
Yeah; we need to give you a one-off base expansion as we're bad at math and didn't realize if you had all the other girls, your base is out of space, but the tech level 3 upgrades are a ways off, so we need something to bridge the gap. We're working on it, just poor planning on our part.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I was thinking that should have been the point to unlock t3 since you visit the enemy den but its up to them.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I was thinking that should have been the point to unlock t3 since you visit the enemy den but its up to them.
Eventually it will be possible for you to get T3 before you get to the enemy den because of the sandbox nature of the game; the arc that took you to that base was just ready before, so in it went. The problem was that the T3 unlock arc would obviously unlock expanded girl storage, so we need to give you a way to make room for the four (or more?) pick ups you can make on that branch in case you do it first. Also more ways to get killed depending on choices and combats. The original intent was to have more rewards behind paths with more combats, but also the chance that death by a thousand cuts kills you, so you'd have to be strategic in what you did. For now, what we have is one of the paths by which you can achieve a kind of victory and advance the narrative, so as we will in details for it later, it won't be a "stop" where players can't advance until the whole thing is finished.

Zarthos

Jan 24, 2021
After you unlock level 2, it was suggested a member of the faculty could help you advance your knowledge. Go to the campus and the faculty offices and find someone there to...assist you. That should set in motion the rest of the main plot up to the current end of content.
I believe I have passed that. When I go to the faculty offices, I only have the options to go to the lab building or go back outside. And going into the lab doesn't give me any options.

Is there anything else I could be missing?

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
What are the chances of a Christmas release?
Unfortunately 0; some of the team are already gone for the holiday weekend; however, it is very likely there is a small release between Christmas and New Years with the cumulative content and bug fix adds that have been worked on since last release. Nothing too major, but it would be something.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I believe I have passed that. When I go to the faculty offices, I only have the options to go to the lab building or go back outside. And going into the lab doesn't give me any options.

Is there anything else I could be missing?
Wait, so you completed Kim's investigation Arc with the "putting the pieces together" option at the apartment and then there's nothing at the faculty building?

Zarthos

Jan 24, 2021
Wait, so you completed Kim's investigation Arc with the "putting the pieces together" option at the apartment and then there's nothing at the faculty building?
I think maybe I wasn't clear in my initial post. I'm at tech level 2, have captured April and Aika, and am beyond everything with Izumi. Based on other posts, I thought I was supposed to run into Amy again, but I've tried going to every location and haven't found her anywhere.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I think maybe I wasn't clear in my initial post. I'm at tech level 2, have captured April and Aika, and am beyond everything with Izumi. Based on other posts, I thought I was supposed to run into Amy again, but I've tried going to every location and haven't found her anywhere.
It sounds like you might have everything; though maybe not every capturable character. The team is intrigued if you've found a place the plot gets stuck and if so, we'll want to look at it to see if something broke.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
We're testing a release candidate; if all goes well, it will be up *today*; small content update, mostly it is QoL fixes, but it is something.

We may try a test build with Ren'py as well, as it may give us the structure or at least examples to get around the things we're too dumb to code ourselves. (this would not be today and may never see release unless it blows away the team)

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018

Content

- Added additional art for milking scenes
- Midori has a kitchen scene that will trigger if she is home when you enter the kitchen and she has between 40 and 90 thralls birthed for you
- Added a one off cave renovation at T2 you can purchase, this should fix some storage level issues as well as making room for additional girls between T2 and T3 upgrades for girl rooms.

Bug fix

- Fixed Midori's Kitchen scene not firing
- Various typos fixed
- Some tweaks to older sex scenes

Known Issue:
- Using the cheat menu and never buying from the hardware store will cause certain events to not fire
- There's a line of dialogue that presumes you have Monique before Yuna is missing; this will be fixed by a conditional check in a later release
- Menu UI for energy/health bars is not updating correctly
- Kim, Dani, and Yuna aren't "available" after the conclusion of the story arc; this will be amended in a future update
- After updating the Cave renovation, the indicator displays the pre-update message unstead of the finished update message (but the changes do take effect)

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022

Content

- Added additional art for milking scenes
- Midori has a kitchen scene that will trigger if she is home when you enter the kitchen and she has between 40 and 90 thralls birthed for you
- Added a one off cave renovation at T2 you can purchase, this should fix some storage level issues as well as making room for additional girls between T2 and T3 upgrades for girl rooms.

Bug fix

- Fixed Midori's Kitchen scene not firing
- Various typos fixed
- Some tweaks to older sex scenes

Known Issue:
- Using the cheat menu and never buying from the hardware store will cause certain events to not fire
- There's a line of dialogue that presumes you have Monique before Yuna is missing; this will be fixed by a conditional check in a later release
- Menu UI for energy/health bars is not updating correctly
- Kim, Dani, and Yuna aren't "available" after the conclusion of the story arc; this will be amended in a future update
- After updating the Cave renovation, the indicator displays the pre-update message unstead of the finished update message (but the changes do take effect)

Workupload

Pixeldrain
and you broke the saves.

You use two different variable between releases

v2.6.1 is $playerHPMax
v2.7.2 is $player.hpMax

Can you spot the difference?

God you change multiple variables by adding a period were non existed before.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
InvasiveSpecies2TheHive-0.2.7.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
and you broke the saves.

You use two different variable between releases

v2.6.1 is $playerHPMax
v2.7.2 is $player.hpMax

Can you spot the difference?

God you change multiple variables by adding a period were non existed before.
That was changed quite a while ago when the player object was created. The '.' is how a property of that object is referenced. Sorry that broke things for you. There are a lot of changes since then that likely also broke your save, such as every single player property reference being updated to the new model.

Reactions: Solrane
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes