Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
I remember liking Iris Action ages ago due to its very good ryona scenes, but does this "adaptation" follow suit with that kind of content? The screenshots selected here are absolutely tame and so are the genre tags.

Nov 10, 2017
I definitely understand some people frustration with this release. The potential is big but damn author removed alot of stuffs too, in trial the mating press movie have Iris interlock her legs once she get horny enough and sadly that not available in the final release. Felt like the dev whether rushed alot of shit or holding back alot of content for his future release. Dont let me start with the recycled animation and somehow he made it much worse compare to his last game.
View attachment 4081052 View attachment 4081055
lmao I found out the hard way that it was removed I tried like 2 or 3 times and just couldn't get it to trigger

DrCrowe

Jul 21, 2019
anyone know how to unlock bad ending #1, I tried everything

I've only gotten ends 2, 6, and 7. I have no idea how to trigger that final bit of the game over a scene with Torenia and Iris.

I'd love guide of some kind.

Last edited:

d3brisjason

Jan 9, 2019
I need a how to unlock all movies.I followed the notes but it didn't work.
Its not working for me either.
It seems to work just fine for me.
  1. Open the directory where you unpacked the game. Keep the folder open and start the game.
  2. Switch the game language to English to make things easier (Fourth option in the menu. Then click the button on the right side that contains the "Japanese" text)
  3. Exit the game.
  4. Navigate to the folder %localappdata%low\OiranIchimi\アイリス★クロニクル\
    • Press "Start" -> "Run..." in Windows (Or use the Windows key + R) and enter the mentioned path.
  5. Now, copy the file "MovKF" from the folder where you extracted the game (Step 1), and paste it to the folder you just opened (Step 4). Overwrite the existing file.
  6. Start the game again.
After doing this, the second option in the menu (Movie Mode) should be fully unlocked.

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
this one is great but the battlefucks and ryona just not it, could have been better

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Are the other Iris games not on F95? I can't seem to find them. Saw this one so got inspired to try Iris Action again thus why I am asking

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
Nice, scene gallery doesn't seem to contain all events though, some stuff like semen removal pushing isn't there. Hopefully the dev adds more stuff, I feel like it is leaving out potential but still, I'm happy they're still active.

PM21

May 1, 2018
So what's the estimated ratio of scenes re-used from Iris Action to new scenes created for this project? Because as long as I've been waiting for this, I have yet to see anything that wasn't already in Iris Action. I already have Iris Action and a full gallery save for that game soooo

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
So what's the estimated ratio of scenes re-used from Iris Action to new scenes created for this project? Because as long as I've been waiting for this, I have yet to see anything that wasn't already in Iris Action. I already have Iris Action and a full gallery save for that game soooo
There is an entire new girl and there are several side characters with interactable H gameplay. Ratio would be... 1:1-ish

Reactions: PM21

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Mff, mff, you smell that. It smells like fine art. The only bad thing is that the thread will probably be deleted for having a main character that isn´t absurdly disproportionate or has watermelons for a chest.

So take advantage while you can and try this good work and if you can support the author, because art like this deserves support.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes