catsaredogs

Jul 12, 2017
Probably nothing too important but I'm trying to figure out everything in this game cuz it's just really good, so i figured
-top path:talk to nestor and then go to the mansion
-mid path: don't talk to nestor and go to the forest then back to town to pass time so u're late and don't find dahlia at the mansion
-bottom path: ? any tips for this one?

View attachment 4092393
Just got straight to the mansion as without talking to nestor or going back into the city

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
How do you trigger the gangbang? with Iris. and what are the two yellow options in the menu that i can't select.

Edit. In Case it wasnt with the Gang Bang, How do you Trigger Viola getting caught.
Edit Edit. I figured it out, you have to agree to sneak in when "Viola" says "its you" on one of your visits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.If you don't want to get caught, when you notice the "Its you" you can just choose to not sneak in and check in with Viola again another day.
Edit Edit Edit .I Found out what the Two Yellow options were. Since i was doing a pure run basically It was impossible for me to encounter them at first.They are Relieve your Libido (lowering raised Libido levels) and Clean Vagina (For when semen is left).

Last edited:

IEXPICaliburn

Mar 27, 2020
I dont know why but when I try to open this game on local emulator it doesnt show up on the right click setting. Does anyone know what to do to open it on local emulator ? Cuz I have that bug were characters in the game turns white.

Eakky13

Apr 21, 2023
I could not save the game.
After restart then click "load Data", i could not see any save files.
How to fix it? or i do something wrong?
please help.
Thank you very much.

Med554!

Apr 7, 2023
Do you actually have to lose to all the enemies to fill the gallery, or will the gallery be unlocked when I beat the game or something?

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
I dont know why but when I try to open this game on local emulator it doesnt show up on the right click setting. Does anyone know what to do to open it on local emulator ? Cuz I have that bug were characters in the game turns white.

Normal Locale Emulator for some people isnt working. Some people say its cause no support for 64 bit applications

DrCrowe

Jul 21, 2019
Do you actually have to lose to all the enemies to fill the gallery, or will the gallery be unlocked when I beat the game or something?

Directions to see the movies are in the readme in the game's zip file if you want to skip the losing process. After you beat the game, you unlock a level that lets you fight what you want at will.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes