lngen

Feb 8, 2020
Will Oiran make another game / Iris game?
Is there any of his other works including arts and stuffs besides the 2 games?
Can someone summarize the ending guideline because i keep missing some of the ending and im a perfectionist so ...

Nov 25, 2023
plugin removes software mosaics only. (CGs can't be uncensored. needed an artist)
the filenames are broken(but no problem with run). if pack with multi-bytes character named files, use a 7zip recommended.
If someone can upload here the cg file, because i don't know how to open renply games, I can fix the images.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
If someone can upload here the cg file, because i don't know how to open renply games, I can fix the images.
you can extract textures from game with or (recommend).
you can replace modded images(textures) with ( ) or my plugin(texture replacer). if XUnity.AutoTranslator was used, I recommend .

Nov 25, 2023
you can extract textures from game with or (recommend).
you can replace modded images(textures) with ( ) or my plugin(texture replacer). if XUnity.AutoTranslator was used, I recommend .
Nah can't do it. So if someone can send me the imgs I will do the rest!!!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
It was sarcasm lol. I actually hate when it happens, it's such a silly narrative mechanic. Just make it a full cutscene instead of forcing me to win only to lose.
lmao if I'm honest, I didn't really understand what you meant in your last comment so I sorta winged it. But now it makes sense.

And honestly there are some who would call that first scene, "rape" and cause them to quit the game.

Can't say I blame them, but I'm usually ok with it unless it's penetration.

Reactions: Magister Masquerade

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Pretty disappointing ngl, the game itself is fine even though the difficulty is nonexistent, but the h-scenes are literally the same from the first game, with a couple of additions for other NPCs and "variants" with Dahlia which are almost the same thing.

I was really hoping for new enemies to see honestly, considering how long it took for this to come out I have zero expectations on any new content that Oiran drops (if any)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
plugin removes software mosaics only. (CGs can't be uncensored. needed an artist)
the filenames are broken(but no problem with run). if pack with multi-bytes character named files, use a 7zip recommended.
You must be a really patient and good-natured polar bear to keep answering these "but mozaix still there?!" comments in good spirits... Respect and hat tipped, good Sir! :)

Also, just a sidenote, the filenames are broken because they were compressed that way unfortunately (it was downloaded, and then extracted not the right way, and then compressed that way for the upload).
Btw, maybe some errors/bugs mentioned here happen because some extractions are faulty? Just an idea.

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
someone help me again with some of these endings
1727973382311.png
Ending 1 i read the previous but still dont understand. the hidden dungeon is the one in the masion courtyard right? If so, then i just dont go there and skip a day?
If the hidden dungeon is the one in the sewer then how to not enter the dungeon while the mission require you to enter it?
also the last 2 bad end
and how to unlock toreina h-scenes (the not the final boss one)

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
You must be a really patient and good-natured polar bear to keep answering these "but mozaix still there?!" comments in good spirits... Respect and hat tipped, good Sir! :)

Also, just a sidenote, the filenames are broken because they were compressed that way unfortunately (it was downloaded, and then extracted not the right way, and then compressed that way for the upload).
Btw, maybe some errors/bugs mentioned here happen because some extractions are faulty? Just an idea.
some unity games has the japanese filename at "blahblah_Data"'s sub-folder. It causes an error when running.
This is not usually the case. However, just in case, I recommend rar or 7zip when compressing.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes