PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Monday Motivation

View attachment 2079775
View attachment 2079776

4 more in 1335x2160 at Patreon.
Greetings Tales... Thanks for the lovely images. :devilish:
Need to ask... I really like Alex... I really do... I don't want to kick her out of my bed and want her to remain an active part in MC's life... However, will she accept the fact that I really do like her, maybe even love her yet am head over heels in love with Isabella? TBH, it is more than I could ask of any woman. Also, is Isabella willing to accept that while I love her desperately I still have strong feelings for Alex? Does this little triangle have a chance? I am greatly anticipating the next update, my friend. I hope we can see it soon...
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Greetings Tales... Thanks for the lovely images. :devilish:
Need to ask... I really like Alex... I really do... I don't want to kick her out of my bed and want her to remain an active part in MC's life... However, will she accept the fact that I really do like her, maybe even love her yet am head over heels in love with Isabella? TBH, it is more than I could ask of any woman. Also, is Isabella willing to accept that while I love her desperately I still have strong feelings for Alex? Does this little triangle have a chance? I am greatly anticipating the next update, my friend. I hope we can see it soon...
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
As I said, the player can drop Alex as a LI in the next update if he likes. :rolleyes::cautious:

If you decide to make the relationship more "official" there will be an opportunity for a throuple.
Well, as long as you don't reject Isa :cautious::rolleyes:

Guess you will have to wait for the next update. Which will be released this month.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
As I said, the player can drop Alex as a LI in the next update if he likes. :rolleyes::cautious:

If you decide to make the relationship more "official" there will be an opportunity for a throuple.
Well, as long as you don't reject Isa :cautious::rolleyes:

Guess you will have to wait for the next update. Which will be released this month.
Thank you my friend. :)

I do wish to continue with Isa and Alex both. Isa is love at first sight. Alex has grown on me like moss... I can't imagine losing either of them. ;)(y)

One favor, if I may ask... Please do not perpetuate that moronic, made up, bullshit word "throuple." It is a threesome, a love triangle or a polyamorous relationship. There is no throuple. On the idiot scale it ranks all the way down with PC speech, cancel culture, bigotry and the morons that say, "the fuck" and "the hell" without including the what, when, where, why, how or who that needs to be in front of those to make any fucking sense. Some slang is cool, other slang is just fucking stupid.

Thank you, Phat;)(y)

• Haha

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
One favor, if I may ask... Please do not perpetuate that moronic, made up, bullshit word "throuple." It is a threesome, a love triangle or a polyamorous relationship.
Threesome is just sex involving 3 persons. Love triangle might be one person with 2 relationships, potentially conflict-laden (e.g. the 2 others not in a relationship with each other, or rivals). Polyarmorous is a bit of a unspecific catchall. So "throuple" might be a made up word - but so are all words if you look back long enough^^. The other suggestions just don't express the same imo (a couple relationship with 3 participants). Maybe Ménage á trois ?

Anyway, looking forward to the next update. Having to decide between 2 amazing women you love is heart-wrenching but necessary in real life, but i have no problem if games bend their realism a little bit in this regard... :-D

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020

I'm tried with restarting Daz in a ram heavy scene to render a new image.
Waiting for the vram to clean up in the next 30-300 seconds.

Spot-renders to fit more than two or three characters into a scene.

That slowed me down in the last two weeks about 60-70%.
And it's not only the slow developing, it's frustrating to wait. Batch renders not working. Previews taking a minute or more.

So I decided to stop the development with this hardware!

Thanks to everyone who has supported me or is supporting me!

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

*read the full story at Patreon!*

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021

And it's not only the slow developing, it's frustrating to wait. Batch renders not working. Previews taking a minute or more.

[/DEVIS]

Wait ! Are you saying you're stopping development of the game or just that it's going to take longer to release the new update?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
No it's a public post from Patreon, here's the missing part:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;)

It's by no means justified but i ordered a 3090 TI for a more or less good price and a new SSD.
20GB free on the current one is a little .....tight (m2 with Windows and Daz, the renders are on a sata SSD, backups on a HDD) .

The 3070TI will be placed in an older PC I have standing around here (Single Xeon, 32 GB Ram), as it makes no sense to sell the card (bought it for 999€, would get ~450 now).
I'll use that machine for Blender, low vram requirement scenes and animations.
Which means ..... I have some rebuilding and installing to do in the next weeks.
And getting that PV system to power two machines (fpr daylight renders) without going bankrupt.
Which is another 1000-1500€. :/

But first priority is upgrading the main PC and finishing the Update.

So, thanks again for you support!
(weekend update my be late on Sunday)

BTT

• Red Heart

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
No, please, don't leave us, noooo please !!
Come back, and I'll do w... Oh... Wait... What Octavianus?

Ah, nop, sorry, I said nothing, hum...

• Haha

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021

I should have looked on Patreon before asking my queston. In any case, I'm rassured to know that the game is not abandoned, just a little delayed.
Sorry to hear about the issues. :(
Good continuation for this wonderful game! :love:(y)

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I'm rassured to know that the game is not abandoned, just a little delayed.

It's not delayed.

I'm on track for a release this month.
I will not have to deal with the problem's i've mentioned in the Patreon post for the next update.

And that's a great progress, because rendering really was a pain in the ass the last weeks.

Aug 26, 2018
It's not delayed.

I'm on track for a release this month.
I will not have to deal with the problem's i've mentioned in the Patreon post for the next update.

And that's a great progress, because rendering really was a pain in the ass the last weeks.
Thanks for staying in touch, it's very much appreciated.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020

4.png

Ugh.

I don't have much to show at the moment, sorry.

After I decided to order the 3090TI I stopped all renders.
Which have really been a big problem due to memory limits and Daz bugs.

So in the meantime I have setup 53 renders until now which are only waiting to be rendered as soon as the new GPU arrives (after quickly checking the lighting).
Which will be probably Tuesday and I expect the render queue up to 80+ by than.
Which would finish this scene, with 2 smaller scenes left for this update.

I also did some small animations and a few fill-in renders for the finished scenes.

And there will be some Monday motivation pictures tomorrow, I felt like Alex didn't get enough attention in the last time. (Well, that will change).

Thanks for your support and have a nice Sunday and a good start into the new week!

BTT

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
badtimetales
The 3070TI will be placed in an older PC I have standing around here (Single Xeon, 32 GB Ram), as it makes no sense to sell the card (bought it for 999€, would get ~450 now).
I'll use that machine for Blender, low vram requirement scenes and animations.
Which means ..... I have some rebuilding and installing to do in the next weeks.
And getting that PV system to power two machines (fpr daylight renders) without going bankrupt.
Which is another 1000-1500€. :/
.... how are the electricity prices in DE ???? :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes