VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Thanks ;)

After a few ten thousand renders I'm getting better with my renders :p
I think, the quality of your game was very good from the beginning on. That is the reason why I became aware of your work at first. And I am also very excited about the story so far. I hope for sure, the storyline goes on in that manner.
Keep on your great work and nicest greetings from Vienna !!!

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I think, the quality of your game was very good from the beginning on. That is the reason why I became aware of your work at first. And I am also very excited about the story so far. I hope for sure, the storyline goes on in that manner.
Keep on your great work and nicest greetings from Vienna !!!
Thank you!
That's what every dev likes to hear!

Regarding the story... you will find out soon ;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You are really getting much better at rendering beautiful berries, my friend! Perfectly perky nice and naughty nipples!
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
The largeness or smallness of the breast is not important as long as they are nicely shaped, not totally flat or saggy cow udders I'm fine with breasts both large and small alike. Variety is good. But, I am in the Porthos school of nipple appreciation...

Porthos: If you can name me one thing that is more sublime than the feel of a plump, pink nipple between my lips, I'll build you a new cathedral.

Huzzah! Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
As I see you are quite active here, question to the dev... will you push any mandatory (sexual) content with Isabella? I quite like Alex so I'm trying to go for a solo path with her and I was wondering if that's possible... I know that with Val you had to option to choose, so I'm hoping it remains the same with any other potential LI

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
As I see you are quite active here, question to the dev... will you push any mandatory (sexual) content with Isabella? I quite like Alex so I'm trying to go for a solo path with her and I was wondering if that's possible... I know that with Val you had to option to choose, so I'm hoping it remains the same with any other potential LI
Val is only a sidegirl and no LI (like in you get a "and they live happily together ending" with her).

Main routes are Alex only, Isa only, both girls.
With a clear focus on both girls.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Val is only a sidegirl and no LI (like in you get a "and they live happily together ending" with her).

Main routes are Alex only, Isa only, both girls.
With a clear focus on both girls.
Thanks. I really like your game so I'll probably sub for a month or two for your patreon, as I did for some other devs... can't really afford any long time commitment unfortunately.

Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Thanks. I really like your game so I'll probably sub for a month or two for your patreon, as I did for some other devs... can't really afford any long time commitment unfortunately.
Every support helps, without it I wouldn't have been able to buy a 3090.
But there are more important things than supporting me creating some pixels.

So please only support if you can afford it.
Creative feedback or a rating would help besides money.

Anways, thanks ;)

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's the update you have been waiting for (I hope).

Sorry for being quiet the last week, I had a few things to catch up with.
And did some fill-in renders and a complete (unplanned) scene.

That's the curse of the 3090, i guess.
Pictures and animations I wouldn't have rendered before I'm rendering now. Because I can.

Anyway, you voted for longer updates and it's really time to get this one out.
Render count is 600+ in stills and i have stopped counting the animation frames, 2000+ lines of script.

I'll do a play through today and send it to editing tonight or tomorrow.
Still have some renders to correct (pokethroughs) and to add music, but I'll finish that while it's edited/proofread.

Thanks for your support and have a nice weekend!

BTT

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes