VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
almost 7 months without updates ...
is it going to be abandonated ?
It is not abandoned and it looks like we'll get an update next month. It's taken a while, since the dev has reworked a number of things for the earlier chapters, partly in preparation for a Steam release.
There is nothing to suggest we will not get an update relatively soon.

Reactions: badtimetales

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
Public post from patreon

I made some good progress last week, as usual I spend too much time on some special effects/animations.
If all goes well, I will send out the rework for beta testing this month as planned. After that it's not much work for the update, but for the proofreaders, modders and translators. Sorry about that :(
The rework not only includes new animations and visuals, I also fixed a lot of pokethroughs (which most of you probably didn't notice).
Since the the C 4.1 release is planned for next month, Patreon billing will continue on the 29th of May.
If you are not happy with that, please unsubscribe before that date.
The $2 tier is gone for several reasons.
Backers at that level will remain at that level.
Have a great weekend and thanks for your support!
BTT

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
almost 7 months without updates ...
is it going to be abandonated ?
I find it amazing that you couldn't deduce that literally 2 posts before yours is a teaser straight up from the Dev himself.

I'll refrain from my usual negative reactions to such oversights and just go with,
"fucking really dude? I imagine nobody's ever accused you of being captain obvious huh?"

I can't help but feel like being trolled..
*galactic facepalm*

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I find it amazing that you couldn't deduce that literally 2 posts before yours is a teaser straight up from the Dev himself.

To be fair it was only two pics from a set of special renders.

But I posted a lot of status reports and pics here (and more at Patreon) in the last months.
But yep, being more active here would grow into a full time job :rolleyes::LOL:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
To be fair it was only two pics from a set of special renders.

But I posted a lot of status reports and pics here (and more at Patreon) in the last months.
But yep, being more active here would grow into a full time job :rolleyes::LOL:
Need a PR rep? I promise I'll be 'good'
small_whistling2.gif
Don't do it if you want to keep the majority of your player base. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
Public post from patreon

Not much to tell right now, fixing some poke-throughs and so on.
For the update I've decided that there are 3 more scenes to do, which I can do when the rework is in beta testing.
Wishing you all a nice memorial day or Pentecost with the day off tomorrow, and who has doesn't have a public holiday a good start into the new week!

BTT

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes