VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
While setting up a scene with Val for Chapter 4.2 I thought this scene would be perfect for her character for a few extra renders.

What do you think?

Have a good start to the new week.

(Three more at Patreon)

View attachment 2918964

View attachment 2918965
This type of thing makes me really hope nothing bad will happen to her. She's not an LI, but I like her a lot all the same. Obviously please don't give any spoilers, but I really hope she'll be OK. :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Weekend Update ;)
Isa: "Don't mess with me!"

Hello everyone!
Well, it's Friday and you know what that means.

Had to redo a few renders from this scene, but all done.
A lot of the work over the last few weeks has gone into throwing the text I have so far into deepl write, so the proofreaders have less work to do, and polishing the renders.
Polishing means poke through hunting, adding renders to make the flow feel better or changing the lights.

I usually do this when the update is done, or even when it's out for review, but since it takes longer with each release (because of the length), I decided to do it now.
I needed a distraction from setting up new scenes anyway.

The little side project is coming along nicely, a few hours a week when the PC is busy anyway. And while I'm setting up these scenes I'm learning a few Blender tricks ;)

Have a good weekend and thanks for your support!

BTT

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
This type of thing makes me really hope nothing bad will happen to her. She's not an LI, but I like her a lot all the same. Obviously please don't give any spoilers, but I really hope she'll be OK. :(

A bit late, sorry.

Yeah, Val grew on me and she will have her scenes (not in the Isa main game, but you'll see).
And nothing extreme will happen to her or any other lady. ;)

A dead ex, a model being used and Alex being thrown to the ground is really enough.
Time to go after the people who did this :devilish:

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
This game deserves to have at least 2 thousand supporters
And I'm sure the number of supporters will increase in the future
It was released 2 years ago, but there are 6,000 texts in total ( Six thousand wonderful texts ) , so it still doesn't have many supporters
In the future, when the content increases, the number of supporters will also increase a lot

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
This game deserves to have at least 2 thousand supporters
And I'm sure the number of supporters will increase in the future
It was released 2 years ago, but there are 6,000 texts in total ( Six thousand wonderful texts ) , so it still doesn't have many supporters
In the future, when the content increases, the number of supporters will also increase a lot
6000 texts?

Statistics:

The game contains 7,353 dialogue blocks, containing 49,893 words and 255,033
characters, for an average of 6.8 words and 35 characters per block.
( a few less, as that includes Chapter 4.2 already)

3450 render + animations ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
6000 texts?

Statistics:

Maybe that's 6000 texts between FXFTF and their friends, saying how awesome the game is? :unsure:

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
6000 texts?

Statistics:

Oh, my English is weak :LOL:
By text, I actually meant dialogue blocks
I said a thousand less :)

I would like to say that more dialogue does not mean that it is better. When there are too many dialogues (some games now have 100,000 dialogue blocks), it usually becomes boring.
It is always better to have moderate or few and strong dialogues than many and boring ones

I mentioned the number of dialogues above because I didn't know about the number of renders and content (I still haven't played until the end of the last update). I measured the amount of content with that and said that in the future, when the content increases, the number of supporters will also increase because this game is great

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes