packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
The potion you have to get from the witch after she asks for a bone dildo from a bone club and a bone knife and you actually use the key after she tries to lock you out after peeping at night once.

The market woman is a dwarf. Have sex with her after saying that you need her help. Won't work. Go back to witch. Then back to market woman. Say that you need the milk, then sex. Select Anal. Might wanna get the fairy stuff beforehand as well
Done all of the Fairy stuff. All I need is the milk. I do not have the prompt to ask " I need her help " All i get is the my husband is here.

gamal_ahmed

Oct 28, 2020
I still have to raise the group sex skill to level B, and I tried all the lessons, General and TAVERN, are there any other lessons?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

master/slave stats

VyDf_4zvTmqz4mPpdRmfbg.png BQrJhwG-QeiCzLlMupxzTg.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a urm. file

mod should work with future updates

i recommend to play atleast one time without cheating to know how the game works

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates

/////////////////////////////////////////
IoL .ini tweaks

additional .ini tweak -- needs a new game
food spoil increased to ..well..it takes long time ;)
potions restores huge amounts
slave rank requirements are close to 0 (idk about bugs with it - needs more testing)

extract attached IoL ini tweak.rar

make backup of items_food.ini ; potions.ini and slave_rank_requirements.ini first
(*\game\db folder )

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This is a great Mod.. But I just want to know how I can get the breast milk . I have done all the fairy stuff and bought the potion from the Witch. I can not seem to trigger the dwarf . There is nothing for me to say to her to trigger... I already have done the boob job and eat her out.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
This is a great Mod.. But I just want to know how I can get the breast milk . I have done all the fairy stuff and bought the potion from the Witch. I can not seem to trigger the dwarf . There is nothing for me to say to her to trigger... I already have done the boob job and eat her out.
well
its either stare at boobs again
or -> need your help/need breast milk ->fuck her -> pussy ->no milk
go to witch -> advise to make anal sex -> to dwarf again -> fuck her -> anal

• Angry
Reactions: Gavrilo Princip

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
well
its either stare at boobs again
or -> need your help/need breast milk ->fuck her -> pussy ->no milk
go to witch -> advise to make anal sex -> to dwarf again -> fuck her -> anal
I have stared a her boobs many times for days.... I do not get the " I need your help " prompt I'am stumpt !

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
nope - cant help
you cheated the hell on it
S+ rank is not possible yet
and for the dwarf - you didnt even got the first quest done (stare at her breasts is still open quest)
View attachment 1241101

i recommend a new game - this one is broken
Crap... THanks for looking. Doyou have a save to get me to this point so I do not have to start from the begining ? If not... I understand

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Island of Lust [v0.8 Extra] APK -

Reactions: the X hunter

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
You need to take your slave to the goblin, then instead of hitting him, offer your slave to him. He will ask you to join in after a while.
is this goblin in he forrest ? all I can do is fight him. even if i have her : come with me: ???

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes