Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
will this ever be updated?
Maybe, though it kind of isn't needed.
The choices are somewhat straightforward in their meaning.
While you don't necessarily know what the potential far-reaching consequences might be for all the options, how it will affect the current scene is fairly well alluded to, at least contextually.

Here's a suggestion:
  • Make a save each time there is a choice.
  • Pick the option that appeals more to you.
  • Go through that scene, and see how it plays out.
  • Once you get to the next choice, save again.
If you don't like something that happened between those saves, reload the previous, and choose another option.
That way you can still enjoy the novel, and don't have to worry about a single choice messing something up for you.
At the same time, you can immerse deeper into the story, free of the worry about "was that the right choice?"

Considering the nature of this title, I actually think that works best.

Mcknobz33

Dec 29, 2017
Maybe, though it kind of isn't needed.
The choices are somewhat straightforward in their meaning.
While you don't necessarily know what the potential far-reaching consequences might be for all the options, how it will affect the current scene is fairly well alluded to, at least contextually.

Here's a suggestion:
  • Make a save each time there is a choice.
  • Pick the option that appeals more to you.
  • Go through that scene, and see how it plays out.
  • Once you get to the next choice, save again.
If you don't like something that happened between those saves, reload the previous, and choose another option.
That way you can still enjoy the novel, and don't have to worry about a single choice messing something up for you.
At the same time, you can immerse deeper into the story, free of the worry about "was that the right choice?"

Considering the nature of this title, I actually think that works best.
yeah but the mod just cuts all that shit out

Reactions: Punto

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
yeah but the mod just cuts all that shit out
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't mods usually tell you what the "best" choice is, or show you the choices you need to make to see all the available content?

If it's the former, there is no best choice. Each option leads to a different scene, outcome, or path.
If it's the latter, that isn't possible. Depending on your choices, it leads you down different paths, and some of those have content that is exclusive to that set of choices.

So, you'd either have to do multiple playthroughs, or use my aforementioned method, even with a mod, if you wanted to see everything.

Reactions: DigiDec

Mcknobz33

Dec 29, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't mods usually tell you what the "best" choice is, or show you the choices you need to make to see all the available content?

If it's the former, there is no best choice. Each option leads to a different scene, outcome, or path.
If it's the latter, that isn't possible. Depending on your choices, it leads you down different paths, and some of those have content that is exclusive to that set of choices.

So, you'd either have to do multiple playthroughs, or use my aforementioned method, even with a mod, if you wanted to see everything.
yeah but this mod shows all the available content so cuts the need for separate saves

Reactions: AlterdStates7

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
yeah but this mod shows all the available content so cuts the need for separate saves
I don't have anything to do with the mod so I can't really help you there. I know it's not a perfect solution, but you can essentially see all the content with just two separate saves if you're willing to quick save/load before choosing which sim scenes to view. The only reason you'd need a second save is to stay loyal to Nat so you unlock the massage scene. At this point in the game, there isn't really any branching, and other than some small variations in dialogue you don't have to worry about earning affection points or anything with the different women.

Mcknobz33

Dec 29, 2017
I don't have anything to do with the mod so I can't really help you there. I know it's not a perfect solution, but you can essentially see all the content with just two separate saves if you're willing to quick save/load before choosing which sim scenes to view. The only reason you'd need a second save is to stay loyal to Nat so you unlock the massage scene. At this point in the game, there isn't really any branching, and other than some small variations in dialogue you don't have to worry about earning affection points or anything with the different women.
It's more of a habit of mine that if there are any missable scenes in a game then I just don't play it unless there is a mod to see everything

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
It's more of a habit of mine that if there are any missable scenes in a game then I just don't play it unless there is a mod to see everything
I get it. It's hard to balance on my end since generally a lot of players also want their choices to matter. Hopefully one day my game will get popular enough that you don't have to wait too long for a mod. :LOL:

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
How the fuck i managed to have 9 saven then Smart guy lmao

• Haha
Reactions: DigiDec

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
Fair warning, fairly given - there's a poll on my right now and option E has an early, but strong lead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
...either A....or E.......
...rest be mid....frfr ong......
I'm partial to C, are we sure E isn't winning cause of the pull of boobies?
E seems kinda busy to me. I'm a fan of C or D.
I had not actually considered the undue influence that tits may have had on the vote. The only reason I used a different angle for that one was to show them the braid, but I might have inadvertently influenced things by including a little bit of titty...
For what it is worth here is the peek behind the curtain/design intention that I prefaced the vote with

I'll explain a little of what my thoughts are/provide some context first. The general vibe I'm going for with Sara will be a little bit of a NEET/shut-in/terminally online pervert. She's not really going to be concerned with how she looks publicly so she'd probably go with something more low-maintenance or have a bit of an unkempt look. There's also the angle of her growing fixation on the MC. It's going to creep into obsessive territory and it's going to have a mix of attraction, idolization, and envy. So, she won't just want to be with him, she'll also in some ways want to be him and have the things he has. Which is why I'm leaning towards something shorter.

Specific colors might change, if you have a preference just drop a comment.
I've played with these assets to make sure there aren't any obvious posing issues but I might have missed something. If I end up going with something other than the winner of the poll, that's almost definitely the reason why.

The people want what the people want. There's still plenty of time for things to change but I'm very much not upset with the option in the lead right now. I have a few other assets that I can easily mix in with that one to pull off a hair kind of down/hair totally down look which is the most important part to me. I also appreciate that option E sort of reads as her current hairstyle but grown out which works with the characterization.

Also, I'm drunk. Take everything I just said with a grain of salt, but ask me anything. My only filter is that when I talk shit I will not specify what I'm talking shit about.

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
...k....
......when bussy gettin added to the game?
View attachment 3939644
So, based on my supporters' votes, the next update is going to include a Hanna scene and Hanna is trans and that scene is going to be a trans/futa orgy and there will be an option for the MC to receive. I'm actually not 100% sure if that answered your question. Call me out if it didn't.

Next!

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
So, based on my supporters' votes, the next update is going to include a Hanna scene and Hanna is trans and that scene is going to be a trans/futa orgy and there will be an option for the MC to receive. I'm actually not 100% sure if that answered your question. Call me out if it didn't.

Next!
...ill allow it....
...would prefer a femboi.......but ill take what i can get.....

DigiDec

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2024
...ill allow it....
...would prefer a femboi.......but ill take what i can get.....
There's a feminization thing that is going to happen with one of the characters and I would not advertise it as femboi since trans women are women but it might be more in line with what you are looking for.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes