Mod QSP Jack-o-nine-tails Mods & More: Game Development Builds and Outfit System

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

apoth

Jul 31, 2017
Nice work guys!

I'm still encountering a problem though...
The white town backgrounds, and city streets backgrounds aren't showing up and it's just brown. "city_large.png" "white_city_large.png" and "market_large.png" / "marketplace.png" are all in the pic/bg directory, but in game they don't display.

So far, every other BG I've tested works.
I had the same problem. I downloaded the images at the wrong time. Lokplart did some changes to the bg. I could fix it by just downloading the latest version of both imagepacks and the qsp.

Reactions: Lokplart

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Nice work guys!

I'm still encountering a problem though...
The white town backgrounds, and city streets backgrounds aren't showing up and it's just brown. "city_large.png" "white_city_large.png" and "market_large.png" / "marketplace.png" are all in the pic/bg directory, but in game they don't display.

So far, every other BG I've tested works.
Check in GitGud. Bg files names have changed. Consider downloading the bg folder again :)

apoth

Jul 31, 2017
I noticed another little thing. My slave is not lactating but the "Milk your Slave" button is still visible. If i click on it a two pages dialog opens with zero text.

• Wow
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I noticed another little thing. My slave is not lactating but the "Milk your Slave" button is still visible. If i click on it a two pages dialog opens with zero text.
Wtf, the milking button has been put here? :WutFace:

What happens when the debug menu appears? :illuminati:

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Wtf, the milking button has been put here? :WutFace:

What happens when the debug menu appears? :illuminati:
We're running out of fucking space on the damned menu. It needs a rework or a rearrange in 2.3 without question.

Where do I move it to? Is the left of the barn slot ok?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: apoth

apoth

Jul 31, 2017
We're running out of fucking space on the damned menu. It needs a rework or a rearrange in 2.3 without question.

Wouldnt it then free float and look kind of crappy when you dont own a barn? Also There is a button if a slave is in the barn.
And what about milking the assistant?
I would put it in slave/assistant activity. It would make it a two click thing but it would be cleaner. And the milk slave in barn button could stay.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017

Annotation 2020-06-19 163052.png -- there's this button, on the right of the slave face.

Hovering it when the slave is lictating might display "milk the slave", and there we go!

• Love
Reactions: apoth and Lokplart

Yuzver999

Sep 12, 2019
There is an annoying bug in mod branch(did not checked other branches): sometimes in "Salon Elven Laid" clicking on "Full Beauty treatment" leads to all buttons and content disappear, and only way to continue the game is to press "Esc" button. And sometimes it works just fine. Here are screenshots:
screen.jpg
norm.jpg

• Thinking Face

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
There is an annoying bug in mod branch(did not checked other branches): sometimes in "Salon Elven Laid" clicking on "Full Beauty treatment" leads to all buttons and content disappear, and only way to continue the game is to press "Esc" button. And sometimes it works just fine. Here are screenshots:
Thanks for the bug report. Re-download the code part and it should be fixed.

Yuzver999

Sep 12, 2019
One more problem: cannot equip any weapon neither on slave, nor on slaver or assistant, left or right hand. Any attempt leads to this:
w.jpg

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
One more problem: cannot equip any weapon neither on slave, nor on slaver or assistant, left or right hand. Any attempt leads to this:
View attachment 719814
That's prime example of fixing something in one place and breaking something else in a totally different place. My bad.
Thanks for the bug report again. You can re-download the code part and it should be good.

Reactions: Yuzver999

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Another little bug fix for items just live.
Re-downloading needed: Only the code

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Question for you people who play on these dev versions:
Would you be interested in posts like the one above when little things go live or would you rather check on your own?

Reactions: apoth

Yuzver999

Sep 12, 2019
Question for you people who play on these dev versions:
Would you be interested in posts like the one above when little things go live or would you rather check on your own?
I personally think it will be useful.

By the way, found additional bug: after I unequip a weapon in Left hand, the screen goes like this:
equip.jpg
This happens always when pressing "unequip weapon" for Left hand, whether it's equipped or not. In addition, two-handed weapon can be purchased, but never appears in available weapons to equip. All this true for slaver, slave and assistant. And when pressing "unequip weapon" on Right hand, the "Fist" appears, probably as it should be.

• Thinking Face

Yuzver999

Sep 12, 2019
And regarding that "Fist", I realized that initially the characters (slaver, slave and assistant) have their Left and Right hand weapons line empty, so it looks more logical that a "Fist" will appear in a list of available weapons or rather will appear initially for every one of those characters who do not have any other weapon - to have code less complicated...

P.S. And thinking of this, it more depends whether "Fist" considered a weapon by combat mechanic or it is simply kind of "stub" to make the game look polished (which is important too).

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
And regarding that "Fist", I realized that initially the characters (slaver, slave and assistant) have their Left and Right hand weapons line empty, so it looks more logical that a "Fist" will appear in a list of available weapons or rather will appear initially for every one of those characters who do not have any other weapon - to have code less complicated...

P.S. And thinking of this, it more depends whether "Fist" considered a weapon by combat mechanic or it is simply kind of "stub" to make the game look polished (which is important too).
This fist is an actual weapon. But the whole code for the weapons, armor and the fighting system is in russian so I'm having difficulties understanding and fixing things when it comes to those... This is what I was trying to fix in the first place..
An overhaul for the fighting system will be coming in 2.3.

Anyway, for now, I fixed the unequip bug.

In addition, two-handed weapon can be purchased, but never appears in available weapons to equip.
Can't replicate this one.. I just bought a greataxe and it worked fine..
I bought it and it showed in the "Shoulder holster" slot as it should..

Reactions: Yuzver999

Yuzver999

Sep 12, 2019
Hello! There is one more issue. In Real Estate Office -> Extended Rental when choosing Rent a Pen for Fiend and buttons "V" and "X" appeared, pressing "V" does not return to previous menu, and money sound do not play (as it does for other choises), although pressing "V" and then "X" does return to previous menu, where actually appears "Abandon the Pen" and afterwards it is possible to buy a fiend in the Slums. Pressing only "X" just work as expected: returns to previous menu with no changes made. Pressing "Abandon the Pen" works as expected too.

reo.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: qwertyu12359
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote