qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
"it was a beta bug, I fixed it. "
"The assistant will be available after neoplasty in the next version "
Uhm, I don't understand, is this a bug you'll fix in the next version, or did you already fix it?
I'm using the latest version of the game, so...
The fact you encounter the bug in the version you have downloaded is to be expected.

I fixed it in the version that sits on my desktop ; which is not ready yet however, but almost.

Nyanto

Mar 12, 2019
I've tried the operation on a slave and it works, only I'm curious, what does the recovery trait does after neoplasty is performed? It lasts 20 days, but after one day of rest, the slave can return to his activities and be trained.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I've tried the operation on a slave and it works, only I'm curious, what does the recovery trait does after neoplasty is performed? It lasts 20 days, but after one day of rest, the slave can return to his activities and be trained.
From what I understand of these lines of codes... Recovery status has a negative impact on her "selling" factor.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A slave can't be sold on an auction while under "recovery" trait, also you can't perform another augmentation while she still recovers from the previous... I am not sure if you can sell her to clients all together while still recovering

And regards to your "Bug" I think I know what happened... you over exhausted your assistant cause she will have 4 red stars after Neoplasty and takeing any action would make her faint... but assistants can't faint... so your game showed the vissuals for a fainted slave, that couldn't faint... changeing her to slave allowed her to faint and recover (as she already had enough time at that point)

Nyanto

Mar 12, 2019
Thank you both for the explanation.
Evangelion-01 you are right, if I put Isabella in the slave slot before the surgery, she gets 4 red stars, but as an assistant, the bug always happen.

falranger

Jul 8, 2019
I'm having trouble figure out 2 customers. Virgin's Hip's cook, and the Public Animal Farm.

For the Cook, I figured A in health and physique, B in Pet and Horse, C in Cooking and Group Sex. Etiquette somewhat. And virgin. But rejected?

For the Public Animal Farm.... I got her to A in pet and Horse, S in Xenophily, B in petting. Made up before talking to him, still rejected.

Any help would be appreciated.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Loli patch link down
How so? Does it tell you "link down" (and if so, please provide a screenshot?) or does it do something else?

Are you familiar with magnet links to begin with? You are supposed to open them with a torrent software, like qbittorent.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
UPDATE TIME
Finally, the ultimate 2.0 version is out! I'm very happy to present it to you, I really wish you an amazing time with it. A lot of sweat and passion went into the forever self-filling changelog.

The beta version was expected to have bugs and there is nothing wrong with that. However I wasn't supposed to inherit them, as my coding skills were literally non-existent. That was probably the biggest obstacle the game faced for a proper release. However, I just tried to learn, and gather some advice, and received some precious help from users here. The result is downloadable in the edited 1st post :)

As written in the 'Release Notes', this version has the humble aim of being the best one to date; taking the best of prior versions and only improving on top of it.

As opposed to the beta version, there should be no more super long saves (we’re back to 1.7.x saving times). No more of the 1.8 inherited bugs. No more censoring. No more hair color mismatch. I Remade the interface little icons to fit the new backgrounds… The artistic activities have been implemented like it was planned. Some buyers NPCs were changed (in the Serpentine Quarter and the Outcasts). Lots of other "invisible" changes that totally make sense (the fast travel icons order was changed to fit the social hierarchy...). The list goes on; you can access it in the Changelog.

Have a wonderful time playing with this version! (y)

Edit: allthetoast I am sorry but I removed the GitGud repository from the original post (couldn't bring myself to handle it+necessary registration on the website just to see the game folder). It was a nice initiative, however. I'll add it back if I have some demands for it and the community is ready to use it. :lepew:
Smartbadger this is your cue if you're interested in remaking a magnet link for the game and its loli patch. :lepew:
Durpledore this is your cue if you're interested in updating your cheat menu mode. :lepew:

If any of you feel like you have the paternity over a change made in the game and I haven't notified it in the changelog, just tell me and I'll edit the first post.

Last edited:

Smartbadger

Aug 6, 2018
Patch magnet has been updated on the wiki.

If anyone wants a torrent for the main (no-loli) file, the magnet is: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AD04D6BE31B81F601507FF521E3D741E78BD166A&dn=Jack-o-nine-tails%20v2.0%20-%20No%20loli.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
looking for a decent tutorial to make my own master character. dark elf futa style. is it as easy as simply adding a new portrait and going sandbox mode or is there a little more to it then that?

Smartbadger

Aug 6, 2018
Can anyone make a mega link to the L patch, takes forever to download for me
mega links for it keep getting taken down, as do others, so only the torrent link has proved reliable. I apologise for forgetting to assign extra bandwidth to the torrent when I created it; sorry if that made the first few peers pull their hair out willing it to go faster! It seems to be well seeded now, so hopefully it is fast enough for anyone who needs it.

Reactions: SilentSix

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
It looks like old saves no longer work.
I have copyed them to : C:\xxxx\Jack-o-nine-tailsv20-Nololi\Jack-o-nine-tails v2.0 - No loli\game\save.
The saves are shown but if i try to load, the hourglass appers for a few sec. but nothing happens.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It looks like old saves no longer work.
I have copyed them to : C:\xxxx\Jack-o-nine-tailsv20-Nololi\Jack-o-nine-tails v2.0 - No loli\game\save.
The saves are shown but if i try to load, the hourglass appers for a few sec. but nothing happens.
Did you check the "ignore version check when loading" option?
1.png
Also did you try copy paste the json folder from the beta into the game?
The json files are loaded into the game/savegame on New game... so if the slave numbers were reduced that's likely the problem

Reactions: Fridolin0815
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes