Synps

May 22, 2017
Huh.. I got a 5.6gb version of this game.. What the fuck do I have in my version for it to be that much bigger?
I'd say you probably have the GIF & Movies Pack that was released a while ago, changes most static images with animated files. So yeah, quite a bit bigger.
I can be wrong tho'.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Just playing the tutorial, does the main game have it's own art? My slave is randomly changing appearance throughout the interaction because it's obviously stuff nicked from available hentai out there.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Huh.. I got a 5.6gb version of this game.. What the fuck do I have in my version for it to be that much bigger?
1.7.5, right?

In the pic/girls/sex folder, there were Animated Gifs of 5mb each. Not only did they weight so much, but they were censored, and unadapted to the game resolution, and heavily compressed (pixellated).

There was 1035 images in the sex folder of 1.7.5, and in 2.0 there are 2548. So it's an epic win. :)

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
This game is actually shitting on me. I may be absolutely stupid, but I keep having slaves run away, and getting game overs, even tho my mood says I'm happy and everything. Even if the slave I have is content and doing everything I tell her to do, she ends up running away anyway. What am I doing wrong?

• Thinking Face

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This game is actually shitting on me. I may be absolutely stupid, but I keep having slaves run away, and getting game overs, even tho my mood says I'm happy and everything. Even if the slave I have is content and doing everything I tell her to do, she ends up running away anyway. What am I doing wrong?
obedience, devotion and maybe awareness are the stats you need in order to keep a slave in your care.
You'll need to repeatedly check a girls aura to be sure and if needed worsen her treatment and put her in place if she is spoiled or not obedient enough.
obedience is easy enough to gain by giving her bad food, sleep condition and the right "rules", the other 2 require quiet some time and/or skill

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
1.7.5, right?

In the pic/girls/sex folder, there were Animated Gifs of 5mb each. Not only did they weight so much, but they were censored, and unadapted to the game resolution, and heavily compressed (pixellated).

There was 1035 images in the sex folder of 1.7.5, and in 2.0 there are 2548. So it's an epic win. :)
Its called Jack-o-nine-tails (Jack-HF-1.7.5). I remember that it was a fucking pain to download it from anywhere since anywhere that had a decent download rate (Like Mega) had an arbitrary limit of 5gb.. So yeah. That was fun. But if this version works better, then goodie.

highlander00

May 15, 2017
I still have the previous beta on my computer, so I found the missing json file... I've attached the missing one from the tutorial and another named Felicity, though I never got her while playing the game, so I don't if it's needed or not...
Extract both files in this path: game/json/slaves

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I still have the previous beta on my computer, so I found the missing json file... I've attached the missing one from the tutorial and another named Felicity, though I never got her while playing the game, so I don't if it's needed or not...
Felicity is a super hard to train endgame Quest/Slave
You'll have to be a patrician and need to be Legendary in fame (can be started from the Forum if these conditions are fulfilled).
Last time those files were included in the Loli patch

Reactions: highlander00

highlander00

May 15, 2017
Felicity is a super hard to train endgame Quest/Slave
You'll have to be a patrician and need to be Legendary in fame (can be started from the Forum if these conditions are fulfilled).
Last time those files were included in the Loli patch
Thanks! I spend more time fiddling with the game than actually playing, that's why I've never seen her... But as I posted earlier, both their json files are missing in the new 2.0 version and the loli patch...

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Extract both files in this path: game/json/slaves
The file you uploaded is obsolete however.

I indeed forgot those two json but I'm uploading a general fix as I'm writing. :)

Reactions: highlander00

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
I downloaded the no-loli archive, then installed the loli patch. I can't reproduce your bug.

Either you installed the file in the wrong directory, didn't replace all the files you needed to replace, or just exhausted her ^^

By the way there's kind of a weird bug in the tutorial; when the slave refuses to do a handjob, the usual refusal message is given, then there's two additional lines of blank text. :unsure: That's not soo bad, but I hope that's the only one.
Just checked the link for the loli patch once again. literally minutes after I posted about it, I'm guessing I downloaded and outdated version because link was updated for 2.0.1. the one I downloaded was for 2.0 I think.

as of right now, it works fine, just that the music keeps cutting out despite having the sound on. it'll play for bit while navigating the menus, but it'll just go back to silence, which is a slight shame since it sounds nice.

• Wow

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
downloaded and played this years ago and have loved it since. only issue I had was that I couldn't seem to complete missions to become patrician. they just wouldn't trigger despite fulfilling everything required according to the wiki

I do hope that this will be available to download again soon as I would like to see how it has been improved (kinda odd for a game to be hitting the 'latest updates' without any active links)

the mechanics were great and I lost days upon days without sleep sunk into this :)

ThrowawayFrin

Nov 30, 2019
obedience, devotion and maybe awareness are the stats you need in order to keep a slave in your care.
You'll need to repeatedly check a girls aura to be sure and if needed worsen her treatment and put her in place if she is spoiled or not obedient enough.
obedience is easy enough to gain by giving her bad food, sleep condition and the right "rules", the other 2 require quiet some time and/or skill
Not exactly true.
You have to instill FEAR into the slave at first, then around C you have to earn DEVOTION and reduce fear. A slave with high PRIDE, TEMPERAMENT, INTELLIGENCE and/or NATURE will be really hard to start training, and she will most likely run away if you don't know what you are doing.
Also you and your slave have an AURA, which will be really important factor when you start training without DEVOTION. Cast Magna Magnifika to improve it.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Just checked the link for the loli patch once again. literally minutes after I posted about it, I'm guessing I downloaded and outdated version because link was updated for 2.0.1. the one I downloaded was for 2.0 I think.

as of right now, it works fine, just that the music keeps cutting out despite having the sound on. it'll play for bit while navigating the menus, but it'll just go back to silence, which is a slight shame since it sounds nice.
The song is cutting out?!

Even if you literally do nothing? Or is it before doing a certain act, like making food or going to bed? (that would be normal)

If it's not normal, can you tell me when this happen? For which music? In theory, I played quite a while and never did the music cut on its own (some few problems when cutting the sound in-game, then launching it back, but that's from the weak engine the game is built on, I guess.).

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
Wow I missed something in this, lolis were taken out? But can be fixed via patch? Is the patch getting official support? What's going on here. What sorcery did I miss????

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Wow I missed something in this, lolis were taken out? But can be fixed via patch? Is the patch getting official support? What's going on here. What sorcery did I miss????
Yes, the game got signaled around that time: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-nine-tails-v2-0-1-qwertyu12359-community-development.390/page-48

We had to find a healthy compromise. Which was to upload the game in a "no-loli version", and give a link to a site which has a "yes-loli patch".

The loli content still received as much care as the rest; the original intended experience is with the loli patch applied. Those who hate loli could always deactivate them in the options, now they will not be appearing in the game folder prior to applying the patch.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Any plan to rework the fight system? I just can't win any fight...:cry:
You can't, at first, even as an S++ fighter, even with the best weapons, even with the best armors.

You need to train at the Coliseum, and your health will slowly increase. After a few decades of training, you're basically a demi-god.

But indeed the combat system is weird af ^^ However, last time someone tried to touch the combat system, it broke everything.

Reactions: Varmint6746

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not exactly true.
You have to instill FEAR into the slave at first, then around C you have to earn DEVOTION and reduce fear. A slave with high PRIDE, TEMPERAMENT, INTELLIGENCE and/or NATURE will be really hard to start training, and she will most likely run away if you don't know what you are doing.
Also you and your slave have an AURA, which will be really important factor when you start training without DEVOTION. Cast Magna Magnifika to improve it.
All true... but you can have a slave with no obedience but max devotion... if you change Isabelle to slave after several decades (as in days) of being your assistant she'll have max rebelious and max devotion.
Fear is a double edged sword and won't prevent her from running away on it's own, a slave won#t gain devotion while being afraid of you.
Easy options to prevent running away is to break her rebelious character by "Explaining her Situation" 3 times, which will also raise fear or place a magical slave seal on her (only works with S+ Mage and can't be placed on guild slaves)

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes